Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• I would also like to add another quality of life improvement that can be made to the crafting stations. A long time ago, you could set up what you wanted to craft, eat your salad and craft. Now, as soon as you eat the salad you lose the User Interface and have to re-click the vendor and start from the beginning. To me, this wastes valuable time on the salad. Please go back to how it used to be.

• Redsaw's General Feedback Thread.

SamuleStyles - - Trade

I first met Redsaw in-game 2 years ago. He was an officer in a Guild that I had joined (Dead Goats Society). During that time I found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable about the game. Approx 6 months later he started a Guild called Adhara where I was his Master of Coin. After that Guild got disbanded I continued to work for him doing various duties. These duties included building houses, setting up laborers and then giving them journals on a daily basis. After some time my duties with him…

• I think this totally defeats the purpose of Albion being a "FULL LOOT" pvp game

• One thing that would greatly improve my quality of life in Albion would be if the travel planner had a search bar and a scroll bar. Ideally I would like to be able to remove myself from Islands that I do not go to or be able to at least hide them. Any chance of that happening?

• That sounds very interesting! I created a spread sheet that took a really long time. Keeping it updated, especially the specializations, is what the real chore for me is. With this bot, do you have to keep it updated as your specialization increases? For example, I want to know not just who can craft a sword, but who has the highest specialization in it, in order to get maximum resource return. I am eager to see what you have come up with!

• I do like some of your ideas such as being able to place farms, buildings, etc... as not everyone wants buildings, and not everyone wants farms. It would be nice to be able to customize the islands. Being able to sell labourers or even move them sounds interesting as well. As much as I don't like the idea of having furniture, etc degrade, I can get behind it. I'm not sure how I feel about being able to raid personal islands. It would have to be done in a way that is fair towards new players. Per…

• I think a cool feature that would improve my QOL in the game would be to be able to hide some of the islands I have permission to visit. I have to constantly scroll through a long list where there is only a handful that I actually go to.