Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• You need to have the skill unlocked on the destiny board in order to nurture animals. It only takes harvesting 9 carrot/bean seeds though.

• Black Market Price Increase Disturbances

Piddle - - Bugs

This isn't a bug. The prices rise like bubbles. The highest bubble doesn't go up until all the other bubbles have risen to meet it. So first that 15K order has to get up to the 23k order. Then all the 23k orders need to get up to the 42k order. Only then will the highest price continue to move upwards.

• Collectors take note. Nothing is ever safe.

• Quote from ImaDoki: “What do you mean by Crafting Capacity ? ” Uh.. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…faf79b0d5b2daa0ac46472475 Crafting capacity is how much "stuff" can be crafted at a station. It goes up and down as the station is used or not used. Its the top of the three crafting station bars. Found here between the little ping polka dots.

• I've been told a lot of things about how it works, most mutually exclusive. Does capacity reaccumulate in a linear manner? Does anyone know what the rate is? A number of the things I have been told tell me that the rate changes based on tier, and the relative amount of capacity remaining compared to the total, but I am mistrustful of everything.

• So there is this furniture issue in the game. Where you get to use it to control traffic flow in the game. This came to a tip, when someone decided to fill the entire main area of Caerleon with shark trophies and turned it into a weird crossword puzzle maze adventure game. It continues this day in the open world. Now, I actually really like how you can use furniture to sort of craft a zone in a way that benefits you, but I think there is just a massive problem currently. The challenge chests jus…

• In a world where you get to weaponize furniture placement, I wish that it was at least made so that only player made furniture can be weaponized, rather than the infinite free stuff coming from challenge chests.

• Focus roundings

Piddle - - General Questions & Discussions

I am somewhat certain that the game stores remainders for focus.

• I disagree that a problem exists. My evidence will be screen shots of all the high volume and high participation markets (Gold/Crops/Resources/BM). I will also show you screen shots of the sorts of items you are talking about, and explain that it all makes sense based on the inverse low volume and low participation. I actually get furious at people sometimes. Because I will have some buy order up for like 500 silver, with the sell order at 508, and instead of just selling me their stupid crap fo…

• Quote from Krelt: “game is dead and moderators are making sure to nail the coffin shut ” THIS IS HIS LAST WARNING GUYS! BEFORE HE PACKS UP HIS T3 ORE AND HIS CHERISHED DIRE WOLF THAT HE NEVER RISKS IN THE OW AND RIDES OFF INTO THAT LAST ALBION SUNSET. NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN! UNTIL NEXT WEEK WHEN YOU SEE HIM AGAIN. BECAUSE HE REALIZED HIS MOMENTARY EMOTIONAL DISCOMFORT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO HIS ENJOYMENT OF THE GREATEST MMO IN MMO HISTORY!

• Quote from Leyvi: “Quote from Piddle: “Great video. A lot of important stuff covered. Especially, about how valuable your time is and not doing activities that you do not enjoy. You should slow your speaking down though. I usually listen to videos sped up, but I didn't have to with this one. I was getting anxious that you were going to hyperventilate or something. It was almost like you were throwing words at me in one continuous high sped line for almost 20 minutes. ” Hahaha yes in my first vid…

• Great video. A lot of important stuff covered. Especially, about how valuable your time is and not doing activities that you do not enjoy. You should slow your speaking down though. I usually listen to videos sped up, but I didn't have to with this one. I was getting anxious that you were going to hyperventilate or something. It was almost like you were throwing words at me in one continuous high sped line for almost 20 minutes.

• I only own 3 T5 chests and I manage to store everything I own, so having larger chests doesn't really matter to me. But, I am down if you are!

• I am just glad that we can all agree that smaller guilds with less sophisticated players should continue being punished, because they are unable to raise money in the same way as larger more sophisticated players. This is definitely a step in the right direction, for maintaining the status quo of less fighting and more divvying up of the chips at the end of the season by the top few dozen entities. All of which allows us to click bags of money, instead of just not clicking them. It all just remi…

• Max number of favourite islands

Piddle - - Bugs

Quote from Bogul: “Why would anyone EVER need 100 favorite islands - right? ” You honestly probably shouldn't. The search bar makes everything so much faster that the favorites list should just be the top 10-20 places you go. Otherwise you are wasting time navigating 100s of favorites on the menu, the same way you wasted time navigating it without the favorites. Bug should still be fixed obviously.

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Sure, our weekly expense budget is 373 million, tax income is 32 million on main guld and 5 million on alt guild. ” Can you give an idea how much the silver tax was bringing in, relative to this amount, before the majority of silver was handed out in the form of bags and not silver drops?

• Quote from Crane: “They failed miserably? They own the mills you are complaining about. Sounds like business is great. ” I have several theories about why plot owners do some of the things they do, and none of those theories are complimentary of their intelligence. In the world of infinite silver, earning marginally less silver because you aren't optimizing every single plot, doesn't really matter a whole lot. Especially if you are actively using it yourself. The real value of the mill for the o…

• Service - Bank of Caerleon

Piddle - - Trade

Some people just really seem to enjoy role playing as little business people and investors. Think of it more like a little club house, with a ring leader. You buy yourself a counter party for trades in game. Someone to talk about the price of chopped fish with. Maybe you make a little money. Maybe the guy runs off and you lose a little money. People get to define their own risk by deciding on the amount they are willing to lose. There is no ratings agency for peoples trustworthiness. All you can…

• So every single plot costs a large sum of silver each month. Some stations gets used a lot. So you don't need to charge a huge amount to make enough to pay for the plot. Mills on the other hand don't get used a lot. So you need to earn more each time it is used. In my opinion, plot owners who put mills in town are usually making a mistake, and players who use mills in town are always making a mistake. The mechanics involved in Mills makes their placement on private islands, even without resource…

• Opportunity Has Passed You By

Piddle - - Trade

Order filled.