Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

• Quote from Zoes: “If you are a Filipino, please reply with your address. ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…09e0718e528f2333f8679d48c

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Which fortress in the past did u see move by donation of silver - without rebuilding - just curious? ” probably warcraft 3 forum.albiononline.com/index.p…09e0718e528f2333f8679d48c forum.albiononline.com/index.p…09e0718e528f2333f8679d48c

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…09e0718e528f2333f8679d48c Quote from Radaic: “Albion is not real life man, it's a Fantasy Sandbox MMORPG ” You're not wrong but the game should still have some sense of realism into it. thats why the characters in the game dont walk around doing handstands while wielding a sword w their feet cuz it wouldnt make sense xd

• Quote from Equart: “It is possible with healing setups(nature,holy), but there is no sence to do it. Main reason why => Reward you get - is the same for 1-3 people. Atleast it was when outposts were added to the game. ” Don't judge him. he's probably a solo player xd

• @Griphorion yeah he's not very bright. He refuses to read/understand/comprehend everyone's reply in all forum threads xd

• @Jerbready yeah i dont think he knows how advertising works lmao.

• Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from Tsujihagara: “@RenKatal u also have to take into account the benefits it would bring to the game and how much it would potentially grow the playerbase by attracting ppl interested in these game-modes. sort of like a front store sign. ” That's like putting out a sign that says, "Now serving CHICKEN" at a hamburger joint, Might you attract a few new people and make a couple new sales, sure. Mostly what will happen is your current clientèle will just have another op…

• Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from Tsujihagara: “lmao wut. broski, it depends on what type of game-mode it is. some game-modes does not require healers. for example: a free-for-all king of the hill. it also depends on the avg duration of the game-mode as well as how the queue is set up, for example: joining queue for both arena and another game-mode. ” Sure, then the healer that was going to join you in arena decides to go into the other game mode instead, wait time for you is now longer that it w…

• @RenKatal u also have to take into account the benefits it would bring to the game and how much it would potentially grow the playerbase by attracting ppl interested in these game-modes. sort of like a front store sign.

• Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from Tsujihagara: “my avg queue time as a healer is 30seconds-3minutes. around 10 seconds during peak time. there's plenty of people wanting to do arenas. its just that they dont wanna be a healer xd ” Cool so split up that pool of healers even smaller and make everyone else wait time longer, sound like fun.You have to view this form a logistical perspective there are only so may people that will form a functioning arena group to go around. The more game modes you add…

• What's wrong with January 2020?

Tsujihagara - - Small Talk

US-Iran conflict Commercial plane shot down by Iran Trump impeachment Hong Kong Protest Taal Volcano in the Philippines Earthquake in Turkey Coronavirus spreading from China Kobe Bryant dies Australia Fire Indonesia Flood Dubai Flood Albion Online: Defense of Caerleon Event

• Quote from RenKatal: “To quote myself from another thread JUST like this. Quote from RenKatal: “From what I understand Arena que is already long enough as it is without adding new game modes to split the player-base. There are only so many people that want to play arena as it is, creating different modes for them to select would only increase wait time for these players. ” ” my avg queue time as a healer is 30seconds-3minutes. around 10 seconds during peak time. there's plenty of people wanting …

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “The best solution temporary and most easiest.. The mob kills counts per layer So for the Endboss If boss is on layer 4 I just have to kill 90% of l4 ” lolwtf r u lost? what are you saying? wrong thread, my dude xd

• wut. was that not an intended feature?

• Quote from Jerbready: “I was thinking a fun system might be to have a wager system that you either bet currency or items if you loose. ” are u familiar with the existing duel system? they give you the option to wager silver already. wut

• im not complaining. i enjoy not seeing my 4 consecutive deaths from yesterday xd in all seriousness tho, wtf SBI. its hard to copy your killer's builds this way >:(

• Quote from Headquake: “So i think an easy way to balance that could be to add debuff for same group/alliance/guild entering a solo dungeon . 2 people = 50 % debuff damage and health 3 people = 75 % debut damage and health That way a solo diver can keep diving dungeon and doing 1v1 pvp ( wich is fine imo ). The solo dungeoner got a more fair chance to defend themself in a 1v1 . ” yes pls. i hate it when i try to gank hoping for a 1v1 then 2-3 people uses their 'no u' reverse uno card on me

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Tsujihagara: “lmao sounds like midgard just wants someone to talk to him xDDD pls reply T_T ” Thanks for fulfilling my dreams. ” im here for u whenever u need me my dude Quote from Gafiam: “Also, because it is a hideout, doen't mean no ones can find it, actually unless you're running away from police, most of times people know where a hideout is ” i think hes complaining about the fact that it shows up on the map so its easier to find than actually taking the effo…

• is fishing still a thing? lmao

• lmao sounds like midgard just wants someone to talk to him xDDD pls reply T_T petition to change 'hideout' to 'versteck' so that non-german people wont even know what it means and will think its just a cool name xD