Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Vanity & Customization

Rindex - - Developers' Statements

Quote from H4n1baL: “@Rindex Concerning the current "Grandmaster's Warhorse": As was said before "You'll be able to salvage the current mounts for their original gold cost." So you didn't lose anything by buying one. You can get the gold back. But it's NOT being converted into a permanent skin. - Lino ” Thanks!!!!!!!! You guys are good team ! hope Albion become huge!

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from H4n1baL: “@Drift No, only the new skins we produced and the armored guild horses will be purchasable for gold. For the other ones you'll need the unlock-items. @CaptainCheesy No, the guild warhorses are NOT converted into skin-unlock items. You will be able to unlock a permanent skin for gold once Percival goes live and you'll be able to salvage the current mounts for their original gold cost. - Lino ” Sorry for missing this message. May i know if "No, the guild warhorses are NOT conv…

• Vanity & Customization

Dear Sir, I found the guild warhorse now cannot be turn in to skin (on Test server) For example, grandmaster's warhorse I am afraid my grandmaster's warhorse cannot be use in future. Sorry for asking this question. Thanks you.!