Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• - In game name - ChuckyNorris - Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T6 Skinner, T6 Fishing - What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Main build: xBow - Currently T6 - Fiend cowl, cleric robe, assassin shoes. Other weapons and armour also unlocked to T5 such as bows for zvz's. leather helm. - Any experience in the outlands? - Have played since second beta with some breaks - Last 3 previous guilds - Filthy casuals, What's my name - Reason you'd like to joi…

• In Game Name: ChuckyNorris Current Build / Tier Level: Master Reaver T6, Current build is T6 cursed build, T6 Bow, most weapons and armour in T4. # of Hours Played Per Day/Week: 30h per week (~4h/day) Do you have a Discord or willing to get it? Yes I have it, use it always. How long you have been playing? Since middle of last Beta. What is your focus? PVP, Crafting, Gathering? My focus is PVP, would like to be part of the action, I would love to learn playing different builds with a team. Willin…

• THE TRUTH ABOUT ALBION

Efka - - Rants

Hello, my name is Pablo, some may call me El Patron, some like to use the name... El Padrino .. But most importantly i run the Medellin Cartel. Nevertheless, I have been playing this game a few months, a couple of hours a day, on and off, off and on. I will give my most honest opinion, as an El Chapo. WARNING: PLEASE turn back now if you have no LIFE, and want to continue to have no LIFE. Firstly and foremostly, developers please, do not delete this thread because of the truth. Secondly, stop ta…

• Hello everyone, Ive started albion recently just two days ago and I already got into it. One of my main mistakes i think and want to double check is about my private island. Ive built my private island in Huckerly Cross city, mainly green zone, however.. reading the forums I shouldve built it in a more central area near yellow and red zones... My question is can I travel to those cities such as Queensland, Kingsland from my house which i bought in huckerly.. and being able to travel back and for…