Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• Test Server

fezao - - General Questions & Discussions

Hello guys! Get me out a doubt, on your test server, if I die in a black area I lose my items? If I make any changes to the test server it will also change the primary server?

• Quote from Holoin: “Quote from fezao: “Quote from Holoin: “Quote from fezao: “Detalhes Quote from Holoin: “Can people plz stop posting these threads? Can you guys plz learn how to use the search function? It has been said many, many many times already, both by players and by devs, that solo random dungeons are in the work. ” Well, come on!I'm Fire Mage T8 and couldn't do a Random Dungeon T4 on the black area with 1 Mob with 7k and 3 Mob's with 3k of life at the entrance. Tested countless builds,…

• Quote from Holoin: “Quote from fezao: “Detalhes Quote from Holoin: “Can people plz stop posting these threads? Can you guys plz learn how to use the search function? It has been said many, many many times already, both by players and by devs, that solo random dungeons are in the work. ” Well, come on!I'm Fire Mage T8 and couldn't do a Random Dungeon T4 on the black area with 1 Mob with 7k and 3 Mob's with 3k of life at the entrance. Tested countless builds, researched by forums, videos... and th…

• Detalhes Quote from Holoin: “Can people plz stop posting these threads? Can you guys plz learn how to use the search function? It has been said many, many many times already, both by players and by devs, that solo random dungeons are in the work. ” Well, come on! I'm Fire Mage T8 and couldn't do a Random Dungeon T4 on the black area with 1 Mob with 7k and 3 Mob's with 3k of life at the entrance. Tested countless builds, researched by forums, videos... and there's no content, just across the whol…

• For example, the achievements that u can, its merits is not exactly ur individual work, is simply a group of people who are with you and keeps the same goal. What I really want to score here is the following: Options! Freedom! Different ways to get the same result. Guild is very important and I like a lot the structure of wars, however, let us conquer things alone.

• HeyGuys! Today I come here to argue a bit about the Random Dungeon system. the game is very tied to the formation of groups to do everything. u wouldn't think it's cool to have a option a little more ground to the missions? sometimes ur group-mate may not be online and u stay at the mercy of that person (which you feel more comfortable to do dungeons) than others. Is this a dream? Of course, most difficult dungeons requires a larger number of people, however, give us the option to play more solo…

• Yeah! Yeah! That god forgive these bad people.

• @Eltharyon, I'm happy to keep us more inside of the main faults and appropriate solutions. A great job for the team!

• @Elsa u make me believe in impossible things. His work is a visual orgasm. latest

• Oh, man... GLHF in ur life!

• OVERCROWDING

fezao - - Feedback & Suggestions

HeyGuys! Considering that in the cities are dropping a lot of FPS, wouldn't it be nice to create an option for players to leave all of that place invisible, even though the number for overcrowding is not really achieved? 7b1df13ea4f7e5412ad67c66e6d5df4949e60e2d.jpeg

• Olá! Mais um arqueiro por aqui.

fezao - - Apresente-se!

Seja bem vindo ao inferno, meu caro! Use o seu tempo solo pra explorar e buscar entender a fundo o game, mas sugiro começar a pesquisar umas guilds para você ter uma base legal no jogo.

• Outland Expansion Incoming!

fezao - - News & Announcements

I hope for the best. glhf

Quote from Myringains: “Quote from fezao: “Quote from Myringains: “Im glad you guys learnt nothing from beta 2. ” i dont understand. can u explain? ” They tried to Increase map size in beta 2, resulting in ton of dead zones. ” with more players, do not u find this measure interesting?

Quote from Myringains: “Im glad you guys learnt nothing from beta 2. ” i dont understand. can u explain?

• You have been removed

fezao - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from Elsa: “Hey there, As @Paxamillion mentioned, the limit of Testflight testers is 10.000 - we have therefore recently removed the inactive ones (those that have not updated their version since the beginning of this year). If this happened to your account, you will need to go through the sign-up process again here: albiononline.com/en/news/ios-beta-test-signup ” Thanks, Elsa!

• You have been removed

fezao - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from Zarf: “Hello fezao, Email support@albiononline.com Have you updated the Albion Online client on TestFlight every time there is a update? Perhaps if you fail to update, it will remove you, thinking you are no longer participating. ” That may be so. I'll notify them in email. Thx!

• Eu voltei, agora pra ficar...

fezao - - Apresente-se!

E aí, meus consagrados! Me chamo Fellipe, tenho 24 anos, Carioca da gema. Atualmente trabalho em um Departamento Pessoal e curso Defesa e Gestão Estratégica Internacional - UFRJ (Curso que possibilita fazer gestão de conflitos das guilds e ministrar estratégias de guerra albianas) . Já tive passagens de mais de 10 anos jogando Tibia (2003 - 2017) e alguns anos de Runescape (2006 - 2014) e decolei no Albion Online a partir de 2015 depositando toda energia nesse maravilhoso SandBox MMORPG que me f…