Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

• havent played in over a year, need bridgewatch guild/alliance (must have territories as well) gvg'er/pvp'er/hellgate'er (i will rarely zvz because it's trash) high spec tank

• huge issue with my account

GODPURE - - Bugs

BUMP please development team contact me, either through DMs, email, Twitter, etc... so i can get this fixed asap so i can play...

• huge issue with my account

GODPURE - - Bugs

development team please contact me in DMs so you can help fix my account, since the email support, nor Twitter can do anything to fix the issue and says only the development team can do so... thanks... please contact me ASAP!

• Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from GODPURE: “Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from GODPURE: “"ddos" lmao ok bud... at this point based on the joke ass compensation you gave, i actually hope it's real and not a lie like always by SBI... because you refuse to upgrade your servers and fix your game... ” You could.... I don't know.... not play the game if it's so terrible? ” you sound like a fucking white knight... get off the forums... ” Need a tissue, Nancy? I will back off. God knows you don't need more…

• Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from GODPURE: “"ddos" lmao ok bud... at this point based on the joke ass compensation you gave, i actually hope it's real and not a lie like always by SBI... because you refuse to upgrade your servers and fix your game... ” You could.... I don't know.... not play the game if it's so terrible? ” you sound like a fucking white knight... get off the forums...

• "ddos" lmao ok bud... at this point based on the joke ass compensation you gave, i actually hope it's real and not a lie like always by SBI... because you refuse to upgrade your servers and fix your game...

• Quote from Piddle: “Yeah, but junior high school is going to be out soon, and who are you going to play Albion with? ” ill find a new home soon enough

• First to start things off, any of the territories that LOST Alliance has, even Infinite's homeplot, just attack it constantly because they will lose it based on not having a GvG team and losing every single player that is competent at GvGing, along with the people they paid in order to defend the ones they had before, instead of funding their own GvGers with gear... and now since they are down to only owning a homeplot now they say to the guild/alliance they are going to fund gear lol, well it's…

• looking for guild

GODPURE - - Guild Recruitment

Looking for Bridgewatch guild/alliance, but would also join into any other town ones if it is worth it i take part in all forms of content within the guild/alliance, mostly GvG and HG would be nice if there is content at all times of the day within the guild/alliance, and hopefully many active players within the guild/alliance please whisper me in-game, thanks

• Every character that had Premium active sometime during the affected timeframe from May 17, 00:00 UTC until May 30, 10:00 UTC LOL.................................................. maybe change that to every character, not every character that had premium... and even still that isnt enough compensation for the unplayable times along with the amount of items that were lost due to this...

• Quote from Abydon: “Why wait? Do it now ” i like to build anticipation...

• Due to recent events I will be taking my time to expose information, just like when i exposed LordVicious into necking himself nearly 2 years ago, which resulted in the complete and utter collapse of LordVicious and his alliance/guild... STAY TUNED BOYS. sorry x0rgy, you did this to yourself... (just like LordVicious, i will also give you 24 hours to change your mind on your decisions)

• Quote from ChristyCloud: “Quote from xurich: “Quote from GODPURE: “how do you eat food or drink any liquids with it always being so full? ” Whaaah whaaah I'm not getting 12 months free premium over 7 days of intermittent lag!! I'm so salty over something so minor whaaah ” What are you talking about? The obvious solution to this situation is to heavily limit their theoretical income for the next 12 months so that we can experience the true "albion is offline because SBI went bust after giving awa…

• Quote from xurich: “Quote from GODPURE: “also how about you start giving people free island relocator every 30 days... this would be a great quality of life change for people who would like to change regions/guilds ” legit wouldn't mind the ability to move island location (I don't care if it costs gold tho--it probably should cost gold to discourage it). But all chests/items should need to be removed from the island so that people cant leverage different city prices to their advantage ” then mak…

• Quote from xurich: “Quote from GODPURE: “too bad you're not being DDOS'd... how about you quit lying now, thanks it's amazing how an original launch meme is still valid in 2019 because you dont care about anything besides cutting costs and making money... Albion Offline also kinda confused how Robin still has a job at SBI... there should literally never be server issues, YOU LITERALLY RESET THE SERVERS DAILY *facepalm* all characters on all accounts should be given 6months-1year of premium for c…

• also how about you start giving people free island relocator every 30 days... this would be a great quality of life change for people who would like to change regions/guilds

• too bad you're not being DDOS'd... how about you quit lying now, thanks it's amazing how an original launch meme is still valid in 2019 because you dont care about anything besides cutting costs and making money... Albion Offline also kinda confused how Robin still has a job at SBI... there should literally never be server issues, YOU LITERALLY RESET THE SERVERS DAILY *facepalm* all characters on all accounts should be given 6months-1year of premium for compensation

• i think because of how the game is now, based on the towns having different importance and how they are also different in going to the black zone and how some people may switch guilds from time to time, why isnt there just 1 free island transfer once a month?

• SIGILS need to either drop or be able to obtain a lot more of them windwall + dodge roll / jump windwall either needs to be way lower cooldown, even lower than before the increase time, to maybe say 25 or 30 seconds, or you need to not allow players to dodge roll or jump through windwall fix up combat spells that take up an attack turn, remove that (example: if you use shield charge you cannot even attack for a damn hour) shield charge shield and other defensive things things like shield charge …

• yall sound like girls...