Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 436.

• Hello fellow albioners, I have 6 fully upgraded islands with 5 farm plots each (total of 30 farm plots) currently available for rental. the minimum rental is 5 plots for 15 days. resource to build anything within the island is not provided nor farmables. please contact Weichy#1725 in discord if interested, thanks.

• @Stormlord has been running his guild CLS for red zone policing for a long time and earned himself name for it already. I feel like the thread maker can just join him instead of poping up and steal the name.

• Zitat von Xax: „Zitat von Neroh: „More maps Black Zone citys and Ports and the game would be pretty cool. “ Introduce UNIQUE maps, instead of copy-pasted bullshit. “ i would say if they consider ports and black zone cities would be great and they have made the models for it already so its easier to implant. unique maps require more work and budget, they may introduce it but not as easy as ports etc. its not as realistic.

• Zitat von letwolf: „MEH... In actual status any Axe and any Quarterstaff is more debuffer than Curse (what intended to be a debuffer) take Axe Q heal reduction and bring it to Vile Curse or make Vile Curse either more damage or another debuff utility “ yea, compare to fire/frost or even arcane, vile curse has shorter range and doesnt do as much damage. curse users uses a lot of basic attacks compare to any other dps mages, maybe make vile curse able to ignore certain amount of defenses to once s…

• Zitat von Willi: „I want to bump this topic. Please rework the game mechanics so that price-agreements/monopolism is not the only way to avoide price dumping! Thank you very much! “ how? There isn't really anything revs can work on it. Free player market has too many mechanism to be abused and develop around it is too hard, they couldn't do it for 4 more years. And it is just good to leave it as the way it is, btw this is how real life work as well. If you don't like it, move to other city or jo…

• Zitat von Sliverius: „:( so my steam wallet is useless in Albion online ? I got the solution for developer, please consider this: · Make the game free, anyone can download. But they will have 'free' status.. which will be severely limited But you must prepare for network structure. I believe, more people aware this game, and tried, you will have more faithful player · Make all payment through steam wallet is higher, as high with surcharge services from Steam. Here's why. All people who pay conve…

• Zitat von Magemx: „Jonah isn't qualified to talk about balance as he is an obscure card game streamer who has never been high on any competitive game. That being said he is right about the meta and the changes though I am not convinced he knows what a house looks like and of course how big it is. The problem with the sandals isn't that they do too much damage, its why does a tank need to do damage? That's not what tanks are for so the faith that SBI understands whats wrong is shaken when they ar…

• Zitat von LordSilva: „Zitat von Furinkazan: „overcharge is only provide a small footing to allow guilds using lower tier gear to be on viable in gvgs and is able to hurt bigger guild without necessery having to win, as t8.2 sets are significantly more expensive than t8.1s. and if enemy dont over charge then they would gain equal footing. this is providing more than enough fairness to gvgs and giving enough advantage to guilds who didnt put in as much effort. “ Overcharge is not for the small gui…

• Zitat von Midgard: „There is no misrepresentation. All they are saying is they don’t want to give their existing playerbase the option to pay through steam. By doing so they protect all of their existing revenue in full. It’s all quite clear. “ absolutely. i understand player who argues over new game features, player statistics, game expriences and weapon balancings, but i have zero idea of why we would have so many people whining here. if you brought the game before may16, you are just playing …

• Zitat von LordSilva: „M8, is not the number of GvGs that makes the difference in the end, is the income! Reset Day - BIG numbers, more territory's More Territory's - more control over some Dungeons and over T8 resources. More controls over DGs and T8 - more silver. More Silver - More Sets More Sets - More Overcharge More Overcharge - More Wins More Wins - More control. More... Snowballing Reset Day2 - BIG numbers, more territory's More Territory's - more control over some Dungeons and over T8 re…

• Zitat von Kantos: „I'm fully aware that it will take more raw money away from the wealthier guild, the problem is they are more capable of handling it than the poorer guild. To use your real life tax example lets say the rich guild currently makes a revenue of 500mil a month, while the poorer guild makes 55mil a month from holding the territory/gear victories. The cost for the rich guild to maintain its sets/etc is 200mil a month (more expensive sets but they lose less), while the poorer guild's…

• Zitat von Saya: „Zitat von Fooky: „Also, Keep in mind that you are bidding on an Empty plot. I'm fairly sure the current owner can and most likely will demolish the building and keep the resources. “ there are special situations where this is not true... “ its really nice of the person who doesnt demolish the building, but 90% chance if the player is active will demolish it...

• Zitat von Midgard: „It would force guilds to kick players who were on a break and would penalise the guilds with a less active playerbase. Alts would be removed from guilds if they were crafters of refiners etc. Far better to target territories owned rather than player numbers. i.e. it gets exponentially more expensive to maintain each and every territory above say 5. “ agreed. it can be easily abused as guilds can just split their population (i.e money guild 2 / tc2 /sun 2). or as you said, rem…

• Zitat von UnholyKiller: „Due to the nature of this game, and NOT wanting other players to know your location, party size, and plans ... it makes it difficult to constantly stream. In some guilds / alliances it is actually banned to stream certain fights for this very reason. “ thats true. and i have to help my own guild anyways so its not ike i can be watching actual steam when its on air... thats why i said 'recording' Zitat von owensssss: „Yea but they lowered zone cap, i bet well see lots of …

• Zitat von Midgard: „You haven’t understood this thread at all have you. It does nothing to address any of those things you’ve stated. Try reading the thread. “ over charge to gain 1 tier of ip for 30 mins and after than face 15% trash rate on the gear they overcharged. i dont think i have made a single mistake on understanding this statement. edit: there are players who think big guilds has no problen funding the 15% gear loss from overcharging and small guilds cant keep up with overcharging cos…

• @Korn the overcharge function is actually an interesting and game changing concept. it requires a bit more polishing but its great. its worth noticing that even money guild cannot afford endless amount of t8.3, yet many overestimates her and some other big alliances. t8 spawn rate is slow and enough 8.3 to make sets is way more rare than most player think it is and even some big guilds cant consistantly overcharging it, if they are being attacked frequently, and its worth noticing a 8.1 team can…

• give me links of some steamers who will record the epic battle of this reset pls poe lads poe vs alone vs truth vs unity vs fleet vs derrick would be pretty interesting to watch as the war acrosses the entire black zone... edit: or its a lie, there will be no war

• Zitat von Nieogar: „In my opinion low tier equipment should get more with overcharge feature and high tier equipment less item power. “ i think opposite. midgard, friendlyfire, and others are debating over charge effects on gvgs, i am not gonna comment on that part. but personally i think overcharge should be a gear sink for the huge lower gear pool we have on market. meanwhile having too many overcharged t4 gankers is somewhat bad for the community because its a free gain low risk activity and …