Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 279.

• HCE admins

Killj0y - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Wadefu: „Yo, HCE is balanced because the keys are only given in the open world on a small %. Therefor to go into a HCE you have to go into the OW. /s maybe have the keys soul bound and if you die with it on you it gets auto trashed. “ Lol, the 5%-ers would lose their fuckin minds if sbi made hce maps non-tradeable, will never happen

• 2 Man HG loot is ok

Killj0y - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

do 30, then comeback, tell us about the mad loot u got... :\

• Bows are underpowered

Killj0y - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von Ermessino_ITA: „that weapon was alredy shit. the only "strong thing" is the bug/glitch with lag and all ppl know that after the resets.... why nerf it more? looks like noone test this tbfh “ ffs, finally someone agrees. badon is shit in 5v5 compared to whispering (while that's pretty close to garbage as well). And it's shit in comparison to wailing in zvz unless it's reset day. Wat the fuck is this weapon for.... FF?!?

• Zitat von agonyclutch: „Zitat von Killj0y: „.... The only reason I can think of for badon to be nerfed is because u can't fix the rubber-banding in zvz, so u bomb the stagnant dps when the stutter happens... Unfortunately ur killing that weapon for ANY other situation someone would want to use it for.... “ it's not like you spent 6-7 months hard grinding your bow killjoy remember this game is a moba not a mmo oh shit wait I forgot there wanting a mmo but making moba style nerfs “ tbh as annoying…

• .... The only reason I can think of for badon to be nerfed is because u can't fix the rubber-banding in zvz, so u bomb the stagnant dps when the stutter happens... Unfortunately ur killing that weapon for ANY other situation someone would want to use it for....

• basilisk OP?

Beitrag

Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Killj0y: „Well after today's events, all I can say is... Fuck battlemounts, that's shits boring asf and just becomes a snowball effect of whoever brings more. Love to see the counter argument of a smaller group of bms that prevailed today against a larger force... Cause I didn't see it. “ Hey dude Cryon says they require skill. “ Lol I bet he did, u know shits busted when conflict can start rolling people in zvz

• blah blah... something racist... blah blah...

• basilisk OP?

Beitrag

Well after today's events, all I can say is... Fuck battlemounts, that's shits boring asf and just becomes a snowball effect of whoever brings more. Love to see the counter argument of a smaller group of bms that prevailed today against a larger force... Cause I didn't see it.

• Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von Boedavildje: „Zitat von Retroman: „The range is higher than of your auto attacks. However, because it doesn't require a target and the attack actually hits shortly after pressing the button, it may miss the target. To compensate for this a bit, you can already keep walking after you press the button, to help a bit against enemies, which run away. But I ll be looking at enemies getting to easily out of range and see how we can improve this in the future. Cheers, Retro …

• I remember when it first came out I was gonna roll a guardian chest tank w/ it for zvz just for lul. shortly after, not only did they nerf the base dmg, they nerfed the range and % dmg.... RiP.

• Bows are underpowered

Killj0y - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Seeing a lot of names talking bout shit they don't even play, so therefore don't understand the in/outs... Bows could use a tweak, not a whole-scale buff, just some minor tweaks. Bows across the entire line(i.e wailing/badon/whispering/longbow/norm) are outshined by other weapons in every aspect of play(whether it's gank/solo/ff/5v5/zvz) but they hover in that grey area of weapon tier that a very small percentage of people can make look over-the-top. For every kill nausk gets, I guarantee you 5 …

• Afaik Realplayer quit, pretty sure most of old "BoM" went back to darkfall, but Dixie still around, just gotta figure out what toon name he is running around under now XD Edit: and EoS is ded

• Xbow players complaining that they only have 2 weapons that can compete in 5s, while bows are still in the pathetic state they are in... #entitled

• Alright fellas, after today's shenanigans, how did all my bow users fair out there? I just wanna go ahead and throw it out there B4 all the people start flocking to forums complaining "BADON OP"... Badon isn't busted in the dmg/distance/cd, it's busted mechanically with how the fuckin server is doing. Think glacial/contagion but it's an instant skillshot, that once it hits something (that's if it even fires in the right direction) the targets are gonna die B4 they can even stutterstep outta that…

• Reasonable....? Reasonable would have been dropping it down to 3-4 rather than just 2 tz. 1800, 0100, and 0400 will end being ideal, calling it now

• Zitat von Furinkazan: „Zitat von Eleana: „Remove Red Blob! Remove Carebear! OR RIOT! “ remove loot for zergs, remove zergs, remove large guilds? if thats impossible, what you said is impossible, too. “ idk bout removing zergs or large guilds cause that's a part of the game, I would guess, a vast majority enjoy; but there was talk of changing trash % going up based on the number players involved in ur death. Not sure if that idea was shit-canned tho...

• Castle points need to be reworked

Killj0y - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

"For castles you either own it or you don't. Add some method for diminishing the castle points output wo having to necessarily take it over and you have another way of balancing them in the overall system." This is my initial thoughts when it comes to castles and the only change it needs. Making a castle halt point/energy generation during sieges would be a good balance. Tbh I think castles should generate 4x a territory for the plain simple fact of breeding more ow pvp but that might just be my…

• quality post

Killj0y - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Does it bother anyone else that swamp dragons don't eat eggs?....

• Confirmed this morning, that castles are actually not giving the right amount. It's actually suppose to be more. And the fact that people are just sitting on their thumbs, not contesting this shit, blows my fuckin mind...

• Developer Talk - GvG Seasons

Killj0y - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Whatever happen to the idea of replacing the owning guild's territory mages with the raiders' mages? Seems like it would create more content by creating a back and forth...