Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 210.

• Zitat von JustARandomGuy: „Zitat von Tempei: „If the demounted person fights back you ethier end up running dieing or kill him with 1 bar of hp left, and get picked off by some hitchhiker. “ this is basically a way to solo gank or pvp Chasing a mount 1v1 is way more difficult ( impossible ? maybe not but.. ) Getting chased to engage a fight easily while putting your ennemies CDs down is way more a smart way to do things, which basically means that you do get Ganked, if ppl fight back mainly it's…

• Do you even solo gank? You do realize when demounting a armored horse you bursted all your movement abilities + poison pots, and your left to deal with a person with everything off cooldown. The person getting demounted has an advantage now. If the demounted person fights back you ethier end up running dieing or kill him with 1 bar of hp left, and get picked off by some hitchhiker.

• Albion Online currently has a mechanic which was added in a couple months back in where you get demounted by a player you cooldowns are instantly restored. As a solo Ganker, you will need to pop all of your skills in order to demount a target and be at a huge disadvantage because they have a headstart in killing you.I understand why this mechanic was to prevent more then "one person gank squads" from instantly killing someone but you also killed any chance a solo ganker has to fight someone who …

• "Scent of Wilderness" Needs a relook

Tempei - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von owensssss: „Zitat von Tempei: „If this was intended please do a bit better on the wording of your items because they are very misleading. “ It’s rly not misleading, I clicked this thread cause I was surprised someone thought it was confusing. it says exactly what it does. I don’t need to explain why every tooltip shouldn’t need to list every single facet and tangent mechanic of the spell. Like u rly thought Youd be able to cleanse your own spell off of you? your misunderstanding isn’t …

• "Scent of Wilderness" Needs a relook

Tempei - - Bugs

Beitrag

Scent of wilderness - Increases your move speed by 70%,your maxload by 200%,and creatures will stop attacking you,for 10s. After activation, you can't cast spells or attack for 15s. So this is a movement speed buff and a debuff at the same time. The movement buff cannot be removed my the Spears Cripple ability and probably from other items as well. The debuff can't be cleansed with the skinner cap Cleanse. If this was intended please do a bit better on the wording of your items because they are …

• Zitat von Rainphase: „Zitat von Tempei: „Zitat von Rainphase: „Zitat von Tempei: „im fi Zitat von Rainphase: „Zitat von Tempei: „you guys clearly dont who i am, with over 1.3k kills under a character , im not a carebear.Im just a person who likes albion unmounted pvp rather then mounted pvp. Ive recently had to spend 10 mins running throughout albion because i was getting chased from zone to zone(Started getting chased while in Arkag Chasm).Im not in favor of wasting my time, the chase is fun un…

• Zitat von Rainphase: „Zitat von Tempei: „im fi Zitat von Rainphase: „Zitat von Tempei: „you guys clearly dont who i am, with over 1.3k kills under a character , im not a carebear.Im just a person who likes albion unmounted pvp rather then mounted pvp. Ive recently had to spend 10 mins running throughout albion because i was getting chased from zone to zone(Started getting chased while in Arkag Chasm).Im not in favor of wasting my time, the chase is fun until you port through next zone and they a…

• im fi Zitat von Rainphase: „Zitat von Tempei: „you guys clearly dont who i am, with over 1.3k kills under a character , im not a carebear.Im just a person who likes albion unmounted pvp rather then mounted pvp. Ive recently had to spend 10 mins running throughout albion because i was getting chased from zone to zone(Started getting chased while in Arkag Chasm).Im not in favor of wasting my time, the chase is fun until you port through next zone and they are still pursuing.They should be punished…

• you guys clearly dont who i am, with over 1.3k kills under a character , im not a carebear.Im just a person who likes albion unmounted pvp rather then mounted pvp. Ive recently had to spend 10 mins running throughout albion because i was getting chased from zone to zone(Started getting chased while in Arkag Chasm).Im not in favor of wasting my time, the chase is fun until you port through next zone and they are still pursuing.They should be punished for failing a catch unless the carebear pkers …

• Im tired of going through blackzone non portal map and see a squad of direwolves, which basically gaurentees my death if i dont have a direwolf on aswell.since they can outrun my horse with bubble. How about you guys make me invisable with that bubble to prevent teams chasing from map to map because they have a better mount, it isnt pvp,you dont outplay because u have a better mount ,you outplay if you get through a zone.

• Fix PVP already

Tempei - - Rants

Beitrag

You dont need claws to gank.....if u want big ticket pks you need double bladed staff

• It's sad that i rather play the beta of albion again rather than this crap show of release, people were forced into red zones, i didn't lose reputation for pvp which made tier 5 and tier 6 resources valuable.Now when i play at 10 pm EST time i'd be lucky to see 1 person in 30 mins of searching a black or red zone, game is empty because you guys love to add instance stuff, open world my ass, 5 v 5 arenas, and instanced pve fame, less n less people for me to pvp.You think steam will give you a bun…

• I can't wait to give this game a negative review, they want to block our suggestions out, ill make sure the steam community knows that.

• Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Tempei: „This is what happens when you don't poll updates like they do on Old School Runescape, nor do they even do Q's n A's with the community about suggestions the players want. The developers want to make the game appeal to most of their playerbase but they don't even have a platform on obtaining that sort of information out of players, and no forum/reddit posts don't cut it. “ The owners and devs of Albion Online have never been in touch with the playerbase, with…

• This is what happens when you don't poll updates like they do on Old School Runescape, nor do they even do Q's n A's with the community about suggestions the players want. The developers want to make the game appeal to most of their playerbase but they don't even have a platform on obtaining that sort of information out of players, and no forum/reddit posts don't cut it.

• Guild Quality of Life

Tempei - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Give us guild members a morale meter that looks like a bar and color coded from red to green, and like a comment we can add describing why.Hard to manage over 50 people, easier to scroll down and see the morale of the guild and organize a activity to make them stay before they guild hop. Example: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dc8378471dc90943e699fe301

• How is the game now?

Tempei - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Blackzone is empty as hell, good luck finding anyone in there w.o waiting 10-20 mins.

• In game name - moroutes Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T6 FIBER HARVESTER , T6 LUMBERJACK What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - HOLY HEALER T6 / NATURE HEALER T6 Any experience in the outlands? - YES - GANKING, ZVZ Last 3 previous guilds - BAKA, AWFUL COMPANY, JUST A GAME Reason you'd like to join - LOOKING FOR A GUIILD THAT HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER ON A DAILY BASIS Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) forum.albiononline…

• Horse nerf has been the biggest care bear fix ever

Tempei - - Rants

Beitrag

It is a carebear buff to pkers who cry that they can't catch a gatherer,and that they are not good enough.It used to be the hardcore playerz get the best loots now everyone with a trash ganking setup can gank.

• People keep messing with you when you kill the HG portal boss or during either they hit you when your channeling to go in with a warbow shot or they taunt the boss , runaway to reset it when it has 1k hp.this is getting annoying real quick.