Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 264.

• Zitat von Senti: „Lets hope the devs never cave to the usual suspects who's only skill in mmos is mass recruiting and overrunning everyone one else with sheer numbers. AoE's causing more damage when people stack on each other is simply brilliant and should never be changed as long as the game doesn't have collision boxes and allows you to shoot through friendlies. “ It's fine, soon instead of 60 goons in a zerg, it will be 60 goons in a zerg with Fire Staves dropping Meteors. And as you will be …

• Delta.

• You are all terrible at Albion.

Kimsemus - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Greater the pride, greater the fall.

• Zitat von Gerdieman: „I have a thought about this...my first post so be gentle. 1. one way to help deal with the zerging is to make it less appealing than going in smaller squads. One way is to include friendly fire with AOE and/or target firing while hostile. 2. you can hurt your alliance and guild members while hostile, but you cannot kill/drop them say below a define thresh hold. but this will allow the other group to take advantage. 3. to encourage squads or small groups it would turn off fr…

• Zitat von Sazerac: „Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von Kimsemus: „1) Define overstacking? Are we supposed to just split up a huge group of people and have a bunch of them avoid the fight because there are "too many" fighting already? How do we decide who to tell to piss off and who to stay? I like how there is a hard cap on participation in AO currently, even in meaningless outdoor PVP. 2) Choke points are meaningless because of Meteor. Both armies will just avoid them. Save castles, the terrain itself …

• Zitat von EyceAether: „Zitat von KatherineKore: „New people roll in and don't read the posts. You can't dodge meteors in the exact scenarios when you're going to be using them. You can't coordinate because of latency. You can't coordinate small groups since you will be most likely fighting in a chokepoint. Holy moley, do any of you have any idea how actual fights happen? Any basic theory? “ May I ask why people choose to fight in the choke point, instead of sending guys to go circling around or …

• Zitat von hibforlife: „There is a reason that PvP MMO's don't exist anymore. Zerg PvP results in a dead game. Zerging should be discouraged in all forms. Massive AE damage is required in this game. Designing this game for Zerg Guilds will destroy the PvP experience for the majority of PvPers. Zerg guilds are a minority and they always have been. Zerg PvP is nonsense, but if people want to zerg in this game they should be able to, but there should be consequences. “ 0% of the words you just said …

• Cheater guild accuses another guild of exploiting game mechanics. MORE AT 11.

• Zitat von Bercilak: „So we have to separate two different topics here: a) The general idea b) The balancing of the actual spells The general idea We want groups to be punished for clumping up; for being to close together! We want groups to spread out more strategical during a fight. Balancing of spells What of course is another topic is the balancing of said spells. And there we are happy about any concrete suggestion. For example where would you put a maximum of potential targets hit or would y…

• Gooncyclopedia: Corpse Looting 101

Beitrag

This thread definitely delivers. These are some mighty tears, and doxxing threats on top of it!

• You had just as many people as we did, you are aware of this right? You're the fourth ATLAS member to post about that video and none of you seem to be capable of doing anything beyond defending a ridiculous, broken mechanic and claiming the death of the zerg while you were ten feet from our zerg with the SAME NUMBER OF PLAYERS. You employed none of the tactics you just mentioned because you didn't have to. You did the same thing we did -- you just balled up and ran in, and then used 2 people wit…

• Zitat von GentleMoth: „And i am figthing for the people that love to go out < 5 and kill everyone on sight. So 2 different opinions for the same game... “ If only there was some kind of system of territory control or something in the game that directly facilitated that type of gameplay in an arranged and protected format. And if only at the same time we could support large scale PVP in a huge open gameworld on a single shard server, that would be pretty cool, both existing at the same time.I

• Zitat von GentleMoth: „Maybe this game is just not goonfriendly “ The tragedy is I'm not even fighting for the right to own or control territory via zerg, I'm fighting for the right to enjoy completely meaningless field battles that yield nothing but fun, but despite this a lot of people still want to cling to the notion that zerg PVP is somehow bad even when they have dozens of people hoovering up entire zones for them, because god forbid people wanted to have Massive Multiplayer elements of co…

• I figured that's how you would define overstacking. Thank you for enforcing 5v5 mechanics in the open world as well, this pretty much confirms all of my suspicions regarding your design choices. We can't have large scale battle groups because literally everything you are doing is making it as hard as possible to have large scale battles that don't require a Napoleon level of organization in regards to field deployment and tactics in a game that also supports ZERO methods for tab targeting, close…

• Zitat von Korn: „Hi all, thanks for all the feedback. Here is our take on it and the way forward: Background info - Most open world PvP games tend to turn into zerg-fests. We want to prevent this. - In general, AoE spells to less damage per target than single target spells - Usually, you will need to hit 3 or more people for an AoE to be better than a single target spell - We use scaling AoE damage, i.e. the more people you hit at the same time, the higher the per target damage becomes - This me…

• Current state of pvp :D [Vid included]

Beitrag

Zitat von macor: „it warms my heart everytime i see a zerg exploding in secounds. Please post more videos “ Except they also had even numbers, please pander more.

• Zitat von rlsquared2: „Hate to break it but if you guys wouldn't have pushed into their bait of a choke this thread wouldn't happen. At least you have a counter, what do you do when people stunlock you and there is no cleanse available in your build? That is a problem in pvp. You guys just can't admit that you did something wrong. The firestaff's purpose is exactly for that purpose (anti zerg)You guys where in what tier 3? That is a 4.2 weapon. Also, why dont you have firestaffs? Derp Derp/ “ If…

• Zitat von rlsquared2: „I'm sorry you all pushed into a choke point and died thats pvp 101. I saw the casters casting meteors. The real problem in pvp right now are stuns. But hey keep complaining how you all made a dog pile and then got wiped by firestaff, lol. “ You're right, it's completely balanced and 1 person with a fire staff should definitely be powerful enough to clear group raid content and wipe out enemy raids regardless of size. The Forum PVP section is >>>> that way.

• Zitat von Rook: „Zitat von Kimsemus: „Zitat von Rook: „Zitat von domino: „Zitat von Rook: „spread out and don't fight in choke points AOE stuns and dmg will rekt u “ That's an ok solution for now, but doesn't excuse bad game mechanics. “ Not bad game mechanics imo. Allows smaller forces a fighting chance against zerg guilds. When deutcher orden were in the choke point was best time for south group to use AOE “ Your definition of a working mechanic is someone soloing raid content with an OP weapo…

• Zitat von sharkscape: „Zitat von Kimsemus: „Zitat von sharkscape: „Not sure if i am understanding this correctly. What you're saying is that a small group coordinating aoes on a larger group is unskillful and not fun, but a larger group single targeting down a smaller group and winning because they have more numbers, is fun and skillful? (not referring to anything in the video btw, as i didn't watch it) “ No. I'm saying that regardless of any other mechanics, AOEs should not do vastly more damag…