Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Hi @Cathair that could happen when your buy order was partially fulfilled - with patch #2 the message will be changed to state this. Did you get mail notification you've bought items from marketplace?

• Mounts cannot be picked up after being grown

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von SevenLights: „The new mount is there in the field after being grown, but, as I click it, I get the information that it is not ready. Cannot feed it or do anything, except pick up the farmable baby mount and lose the grown mount. It is happening over and over again, every day. For the sake of clarity, this is happening to mounts being placed and fed after the patch. Whoever thought that SBI's coding mistake would only affect mounts being fed through the patch is wrong. Btw and imo, assu…

• Departures!

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi there, which device you've got? It all depends on the device, it's "normal" for low-spec ones. I'd suggest setting Visual Quality to low, Show Effects to self, disable Shadows, Framte Rate Limit set to 30, and for crowded clusters like Caerleon Marketplace/Bank might be also good to disable nameplates of other players.

• Zitat von Fibo: „What are the conditions for the bug to happen? how can we prevent it from happening? It's a serious bug that can cost a very important damage, especially right after the appereance of the new factions mounts. It's really sad to see SBI considering that "it won't happen again" is an acceptable answer. “ Hi! This bug happened only for animals that were still growing while patch #1 went live - it doesn't happen for animals that were placed since then. The growth time for those bugg…

• Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „As the title states... a lot of the major alliances are using the weapons to cause major lag/fps issues in ZvZ fights, crashing, etc happening because of this. If the fix is a long way out, the weapon needs to be removed from game ASAP as it's causing major issues. “ Hi there, what makes you think it's an issue with glacial staff? In big fights every spell effect adds up so might be just a general performance issue. If you've g…

• Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „As the title states... a lot of the major alliances are using the weapons to cause major lag/fps issues in ZvZ fights, crashing, etc happening because of this. If the fix is a long way out, the weapon needs to be removed from game ASAP as it's causing major issues. “ Hi there, what makes you think it's an issue with glacial staff? In big fights every spell effect adds up so might be just a general performance issue. If you've got a video from a fight with lots of glacials…

• Banned for no reason

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Nedmort: „Okay, It's plain and simple, why am I banned? I did send an email to the support, but so far I got no response (since last friday)...I'm a legendary founder and almost didn't play the game after launch. I don't understand how can you guys be so unreasanable about this with founders of the game, I have not even been informed about the ban...are you guys trying to kill a spider with a bomb? Cuz that's the only reason I could ever fall in any of the automatic anti-fraud routines…

• /say incorrect text

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Gugusteh: „Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „Fixed an issue where text in speech bubbles would sometimes appear as gibberish / placeholder text to other players “ This is not fixed: Steps to reproduce: - stand near a player talking in /s - open the world map - wait for someone to write something in /s - close world map - enjoy “ Good catch, thanks!

• You can also try giving up the pasture and claim again or as pointed out by one of players you can claim the pasture with your alt char and reclaim with main farmer. It shouldn't happen again then.

• Hey guys, the issue we've had before with crossing unrestricted PvP area while mounted was fixed in patch#1 - if you're still having similar issue after the patch could you post more details e.g. if that happens while mounted only, or after using particular spell?

• Zitat von Bogul: „Zitat von Dagother: „When you edit sell/buy order, the duration is renewed up to the maximum duration, I guess that's what you're describing here? “ no, the sorted orders (My Orders Tab) (sorted by duration) that should show from lowest to highest is not showing that sorted order after a few changes to orders anymore “ Ok thanks I see it now

• Island teleportation Bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Shaana: „When I wanted teleport to my island i got black screen and nothing happens. After resetting the game i still have black screen. Pls help! Chat also is not working before the game blackscreened i had like 100 message " loosing connection to chat" “ Hi there, we've got reports that currently Orange ISP is having technical issues, if you're a client of Orange ISP or any related ISP I'd recommend contacting your ISP. In the meantime you may try connecting via VPN - usually it solv…

• Endless lag

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

I'd rather recommend contacting support support@albiononline.com

• Zitat von ronpaul: „the caerleon island resource return rate is 37% not 39% as stated in the patch notes “ Hi! 37% is the intended return - patchnotes will be corrected.

• Hi guys, that bugged out the growth timer for the animals that were growing during the patch - either feed them or pick up to place again. It shouldn't happen anymore then.

• When you edit sell/buy order, the duration is renewed up to the maximum duration, I guess that's what you're describing here?

• Zitat von zipps10: „Yes all drivers are up to date from the computer itself and from the Nvidia website. And I have a GeForce GTX 980M “ Hi! Could you post your full specs or ideally DxDiag file? So when you start the game via launcher you don't see the intro video but white screen?

• Artifact Foundry Enchant Bug ??

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Thanks, it should be fixed tomorrow during maintenance.

• User interface interaction bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi! Could you post your OS? Not sure what's the problem here but my first thought was your keyboard (or specific buttons on keyboard) is causing this?

• What to do with crash log file

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von ROSWELL_twsm: „Thank you for the answer, here is a message with more details as required : Details : I pressed "play" on the launcher then there was a black screen then a message that told me the game has crashed and some files had been edited : 'crash.dmp' and 'error.log' Time : 2018-08-06 13h 23m 24s OS : Windows 10 64 bit Computer specifications : DxDiag.txt : forum.albiononline.com/index.p…76284621e799856a9561ba85d output_log.txt : forum.albiononline.com/index.p…76284621e799856a956…