Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 321.

• Zitat von Stravanov: „FYI, 1h curse is the 24th most used weapon in GvG, and Demonic holds a 26th place. This is better than most weapons in the game currently. I'm not sure how these ranks would be if you sorted by "class" of weapons. I'm too lazy to do it atm. Source docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…oZDHQ/edit#gid=2037982189 “ lol in what world is 24th and 26th place good? Changes to vile curse range and duration brought curse from being completely out of the meta to at least being viable, but e…

• Overcharge

Grimhawke-EB - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Overcharge is a well intended feature to try and combat snowballing - but like you say, I don't think it really helps close the gap between small guilds and big guilds when there is nothing stopping the big guilds from overcharging and they can afford to do it.

• Zitat von Rainphase: „Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Zitat von Rainphase: „2 purges in the game. Fiend cowl and arcane w. Would you like this to be fiend cow hunter hood merc jacket claw online? Seriously people I die to hunter hood sometimes when it’s 1v2. , 1v3 and all 2-3 is running the same build. There is no counter for that. It just makes for boring unskillful game play. There needs to be a serious fix to bring back some skill to the game. Overcharge made all of this even worse. Stop calling peo…

• Theford Cape Cleanses 1h Curse E...

Grimhawke-EB - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Nvs1980: „So this isn't a bug because the spell is considered a debuff instead of a damage over-time despite it not debuffing anything and doing damage once over a long period of time. Gotcha. “ Lol seriously this is retarded. @Retroman should reconsider how cleanse effects death curse.

Grimhawke-EB - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von skillazor: „Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Death curse really needs to be uncleansable and unreflectable. “ haha... “ Why is that so funny? 1H Crossbow E is a similiar mechanic, apply E to target for damage up front plus delayed AOE damage, and is unreflectable. I also imaging cleanse doesn't work on it otherwise it wouldn't see so much play in GvGs currently.

Grimhawke-EB - - Bugs

Beitrag

I think he means fort sterling. Death curse really needs to be uncleansable and unreflectable. It's too easily countered atm.

• Zitat von Coonery: „Honestly Reflect/Cleanse/New Capes RUIN 1h curse to the point of unplayable, yes there should be counterplay but when everything defeats it, it becomes useless “ Does the new faction cape cleanse death curse automatically? Another thing I've found with 1H curse, unless death curse is going to be a killing blow, it's often better not to use it. When I have someone 4 stacked with vile curse, I can get pretty decent sustained DPS output just spamming it if I'm running omelette a…

• This is a really old thread, from when merc jacket used to have fury on it? That said, I've been trying out mercenary shoes lately, and they could definitely use some tweaks. IMO, you should be able to move during the channel and taking damage from AOE or dots, or even a ranged projectile that is mid-air when you go invis should not break the invisibility. If there is a need to balance this slightly, reduce the move speed increase or move speed duration slightly once you come out of invis.

• Zitat von Rainphase: „2 purges in the game. Fiend cowl and arcane w. Would you like this to be fiend cow hunter hood merc jacket claw online? Seriously people I die to hunter hood sometimes when it’s 1v2. , 1v3 and all 2-3 is running the same build. There is no counter for that. It just makes for boring unskillful game play. There needs to be a serious fix to bring back some skill to the game. Overcharge made all of this even worse. Stop calling people whiners and stop going. Run fiend cowl to c…

• I also noticed that even when I am running around solo, I hear distant, slightly lower volume horse sounds that appear to be coming from another player, but they're really just from my mount. Whoever implemented this did a really bad job.

• Yes, it's nice not having your character autoattacking at 9m, then casting your Q and having to step 1m closer before you can cast your main spell! Still - need to rework a lot of spells, cursed beam, desecrate are still useless on the W slot, grudge was overnerfed and could use a tweak. Almost all the E skills could use some moderate to slight buffs too. IE 1H curse shouldn't be reflectable or damnation staff needs more base damage or lower cast time, right now it is very clunky even with a sch…

• Haven't tried factions yet because I'd rather take advantage of the 25% fame boost - but if it's anything like Warhammer, it is a shitty system. That game sucked hard.

• Lot's of dumb decisions in this patch. Lancelot patch was a 9/10, merlyn is a 3/10.

• $30 to buy a starter pack which gets you access to the game forever, and 1 month of premium subscription (which gives you bonus silver drops and fame (xp) gain, ability to create a personal island as it's main benefits). Maintaining premium is recommended, either by purchasing in-game gold with silver (~1110-1125 silver per gold) or with your credit card and $USD. Premium comes in 1 month, three month, 6 month or 12 month packages ranging from 2500 to 19000 gold, or $9.95 for one month to $83.40…

• Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Fusionbomb: „The whole idea is that it was toggle-able lol “ So was Ultima online.. join and leave as you wish.. ITS JUST PEOPLE DIDNT DO IT!!and if they did leave they sure the fudge didnt go join the enemy. They picked a faction and helped make it stronger thru organization,control of areas,sigals..There was lots of "You Minax Scrub, were coming for you" Lot's of pride about the faction you I.D. with. I guess im living in the past as always :} “ RIP UO - factions in…

• Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Pre-merlyn, a lot of dungeons we're underutilized. Right now, they're being fought over mainly because of the 25% fame bonus. I imagine it will find a happy medium over the next few weeks - but overall I'm happy with the changes. Black zone dungeons should give better fame/silver than HCEs. If you were paying attention to the leaderboards over the last two months, you'd have noticed the insane amounts of silver being pumped out by HCE players (over …

• Pre-merlyn, a lot of dungeons we're underutilized. Right now, they're being fought over mainly because of the 25% fame bonus. I imagine it will find a happy medium over the next few weeks - but overall I'm happy with the changes. Black zone dungeons should give better fame/silver than HCEs. If you were paying attention to the leaderboards over the last two months, you'd have noticed the insane amounts of silver being pumped out by HCE players (over 40 million silver per week, before repair costs…

• Yeah - agree that it would have been better if faction alignment was based on the guild you're in, with a cooldown period between switching factions, IE if you leave Bridgewatch, you can't align to a new faction for 48 hours. Right now it's just another grind to complete, to get some cape abilities.

• Zitat von Nvs1980: „May be a bug. They didn't mention HCE fame getting nerfed in the patch notes, did they? Just silver and item drops? “ Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „The reward curve for Hardcore Expeditions has been flattened, meaning they will generally reward somewhat less Silver and loot for killing mobs: Level 6: -10% Level 8: -15% Level 10: -19% Level 13: -26% “ They mentioned silver/loot but maybe forgot to also include fame here?