Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 60.

• I hope you catch those fuckers. Good luck!

• Huh ... had no idea they changed daily .... working as intended then.

• No talk of this in the latest patch notes, but a bunch of the Tavertine Stone nodes where I logged yesterday in Saddle Tor are now gone. I wonder how many others have been removed.

• Server having issues?

SedrynTyros - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Zitat von KetMalice: „Zitat von SedrynTyros: „Black screen here. A week and half after launch and the game still runs like dogshit. I definitely regret backing this game. “ Even if it is server issues. You do understand servers like these can't be replaced in a couple of weeks right?It just doesn't work like that. “ You do understand this game was in testing for 2 1/2 to 3 years right? I'm not interested in excuses. This shouldn't be happening, period.

• Server having issues?

SedrynTyros - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Black screen here. A week and half after launch and the game still runs like dogshit. I definitely regret backing this game.

• I'd be fine if you took the game down for two days if when it came back up the regular issues we're experiencing were resolved ... and I notice still no word on compensation for everyone's Premium time losses due to regular server issues. Hopefully, you're wise enough to speak to that sooner rather than later.

• Zitat von Eresh: „Why dont they just make more channels vor the citys its not a pvp zone anyway so if channel one in the city is full just send tthem to the next channel works fine in other games... “ Indeed. There's really no good reason not to do this.

• Zitat von Ic0n: „Amazing how people guess that the developing company has nothing to do than answering the complains the community makes. I am pretty sure that solutions are being worked out. But as a company you usually wait announcing stuff until you have a complete solution ready instead of making empty promises. I do agree on the fact that some little compensation might be in order though. It is a fact that many of us lost some premium time due to the server hickups in the beginning. But I g…

• Looks like the server took a shit again. Any estimate on when you guys are going to get a handle on this?! Premium status means dick if you can't actually get into the game.

• Zitat von HanJackaL: „Games with very strong economy and trading live the longest. Entropia is a boring game in general but they lasted over 15 years because it is allowed to trade your time for money easily. All classic games like Ultima online,Everquest,DAOC,GuildWars, Lineage have a strong value in the accounts and items. This is what makes a GOOD game BETTER. People tend to be more loyal and willing to invest time into the game because their time can convert to money. It is human psychology.…

• Zitat von BanAllCheaters001: „Zitat von SedrynTyros: „Zitat von TempName51: „As this people has been banning people who aparently did nothing wrong, Ive been doing some justice in their memory . Ive bought a couple accounts, bought some "legit" gold, and went to the cities trading gold for free to some people (like a hundred guys already lol) Its gonna be fun when my accounts get banned and think about all that people getting unfairly banned. “ Renoaku, is that you? I think it's time to let go o…

• Zitat von Hi_Im_De1ivery: „Zitat von SedrynTyros: „Zitat von TempName51: „As this people has been banning people who aparently did nothing wrong, Ive been doing some justice in their memory . Ive bought a couple accounts, bought some "legit" gold, and went to the cities trading gold for free to some people (like a hundred guys already lol) Its gonna be fun when my accounts get banned and think about all that people getting unfairly banned. “ Renoaku, is that you? I think it's time to let go of t…

• Zitat von TempName51: „As this people has been banning people who aparently did nothing wrong, Ive been doing some justice in their memory . Ive bought a couple accounts, bought some "legit" gold, and went to the cities trading gold for free to some people (like a hundred guys already lol) Its gonna be fun when my accounts get banned and think about all that people getting unfairly banned. “ Renoaku, is that you? I think it's time to let go of the butthurt and move on, yo. If you buy gold from 3…

• Zitat von Davuk: „Given the Albion solution to this issue is to wait till enough peeps get tired of the Q's and quit playing. The rest of us would greatly appreciate it if you would all stop qq'ing and just rage quit already. Thanks “ LOL!

• Zitat von Aodhgan: „ Not bad, except travel is only working occasionally, leaving me stuck on my private island. Tried re-logging, but when I attempted to log back in I received a message saying "Someone is currently logged in on this account." Restarted application; didn't fix. “ Same thing happened to me yesterday .... right around the same time too, lol.

• Zitat von IamDigital: „They never expected it to be this popular so the quickest solution for them is not to fix anything and have enough people leave till the server can handle it fine and let that population stay. Problem solved and no money spent. “ That's a solution alright, if the problem is "what is the fastest way to kill the game".

• Zitat von Rok: „Zitat von SedrynTyros: „Zitat von Rok: „The only thing worse than servers that are too busy at launch is zones that are dead one month after launch... It will smooth out over time without any huge changes to the base game I believe. Congrats on a successful release, and keep up the good work developers! “ "Successful release" must mean something different where you come from than it does in my neck of the woods. “ I cannot think of any other major MMO released in the past 10 year…

• Zitat von Rok: „The only thing worse than servers that are too busy at launch is zones that are dead one month after launch... It will smooth out over time without any huge changes to the base game I believe. Congrats on a successful release, and keep up the good work developers! “ "Successful release" must mean something different where you come from than it does in my neck of the woods.

• Zitat von warjat: „Yep, that is true. I'm back home after work and want to relax while playing game and I can't. And my premium is passing away. It would be nice to receive some kind of retribution for this days. I like the game, but if it will keep going like that a lot of people will leave for ever. “ I know I will. A "Premium" subscription doesn't mean anything if you can't actually play the game.

• Zitat von glokz: „Guys, relax.. You will have your game. I also bought it today, after 30 mins there was a server down, then I had to stop. Now i logged in after waiting in queue and had to logoff after 2mins. You think it's painful because you bought a game? I work in ERP industry as a technical consultant. When I have to tell customer he won't have his system up and running for next couple hours they are losing hundreds of thousands dollars during that time.. And this happens.. What are you lo…