Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 331.

• My thoughts on the problems surrounding this discussion: 1) Its ridiculous for anyone on foot to dismount a rider unless the rider is charging directly at a braced polearm. Someone read a history book. There are some qualified exceptions, but in general-no. 2) There are too many speed buffs in this game. Speed should be balanced out against dps and armor. If you have plate and a giant sword...no speed buff for you. As dps goes up, speed should go down. 3) Horses should be 10x more difficult to g…

• Im all for mass battles and friendly fire. Its the 5v5 gvg that makes no sense. Who conquers a territory with what seems to me to be a sort of 5 man game of capture the flag? If SI would embrace the fact that battles are won by numbers, firepower, tactics, and skill and not a equal opportunity pvp, the game would be viable. Everything in this game is supposed to be related to territory conquest, yet so little of tbe pvp is.

• Zitat von Frumpylumps: „Zitat von diLuca: „well i keep repeating myself for a month now: change the map, its to big, even at release. just close half the map the first months and open more clusters afterwards. whats so hard in doing that? devs say its all fine, the hell is all fine, there are just 2k people active according to fame ranking, and more than half of that people are alts its the map, nothing else, change it!!!!!!! “ You aren't considering that there will probably be lots more people …

• Glitchy as fuck. Anyway to fix?

HealsTraveler - - Bugs

Beitrag

And you wont get one. Its the side effect of programming the game for several platforms, poorly, instead of doing one well. The game plays fine on my phone, but I cant harvest cabbage without a pc crash.

• There are multiple threads about how gallop has hurt small scale pvp. It sounds like your dismount strategies involve a gank squad with someone specced for this. I think you have already moved out of small scale pvp and into the lame reality of pvp taking place almost soley on gatherers and huddling around chests when it should be pivoting around territory conquest. Pvp has been helped only trying to find anyone to battle in a beta that has already been abandoned on inexcusably large, poorly des…

• Dont listen to a thing the devs say; they are just saying what they want to hear. This game was originally supposed to be hardcore, full loot, skill based pvp that centered around small scale pvp, and never p2w. Every move made by the devs has moved this game in the complete opposite direction. The gallop thing was obviously a way for them to compensate for centering pvp around players who dont want to pvp--gatherers. Since they really dont fight but instead run for their lives...not really pvp.…

• I dont doubt that thevdev team is working hard to improve the game, but Im really done until I see the promise of open world, conquerable, unprotected by magical barrier structures enter the game. Open world pvp isnt engaging enough atm. 5v5 gvg ...might as well moba. Also...the LP issue is a non starter. Improve that somehow. Give us a fixed, non regenerating number or remove them. We will still need premium to be competitive.

• Kinda sad that the definition of small group pvp has devolved to a few people trying to kill a guy on a horse that is trying to ride away....good times.

• Travel Changes (Sneak Peek)

HealsTraveler - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Bodil: „These fast travel changes will kill solo/small group PVP. How the fuck are you supposed to kill anyone when they go Warp 5 across the zone in 20 seconds mounted? Not to mention the current invulnerability shield will make them immune to any damage and cc. Everyone will just zerg in order to create screens of players to tackle. There should not be risk free travel in red/black zones. I won't play if this goes live and I know several others who feel the same way. “ I totally agre…

• Zitat von UnholyKiller: „Zitat von Thomas9: „@UnholyKiller If you read whole thread through you get your answer. You are asking answers to questions, which are answered too many times already. P2W meens that you can buy advantages with real money versus players who does not do that. Gold and premium, you cant play this game without those if you want to stay competitive. “ Think of it this way:Playing the game without Premium is like playing the "Free Trial" version. You get to play without limit…

• Im not really sure why SI made this thread. Its certainly not the first one they've made. All along the way they've not listened and gone further and further down the p2w rabbit hole. They have done nothing to improve the p2w situation. Its almost as if these threads are made to see just how much p2w they can get away with before a full on revolt.

• The alphas were better for sure. They were fun. Ive gone from being all in on albion to wondering just how many people really want to pvp. There is a disconnect between the original mission statement of the game and the way the game is being played. Ive had a lot of complaints about what this game has turned into, but in the end, I just dont know why I'd play anymore. Its not fun. There is no meaningful pvp. Random encounters designed to zerg up on gatherers and rare 5v5s do t do it for me. If t…

• I think this game needs to decide what it wants to ve when it grows up. Having gvgs at 5v5 and everything else in massive numbers is moronic. Time to pick a lane.

• All crash reports pls post here!

HealsTraveler - - Bugs

Beitrag

I cant even walk across my island without a crash on my pc, but it plays fine on my phone.

• I've read about most of these changes months ago. I didnt read any position on LPs. If they are here to stay, I'd like to know. The game was much better without them. I also thought the central focus around this game was territorial pvp and everything else-- open pvp, crafting, gathering-- revolved around that. GvG might be the worst thing about this game now behind LP as far as design fail goes. Its basically just a boring dungeon runner at the moment. Why isnt there any major design around pvp…

• An mmo doesnt have to be grindy. Gatherers should be gathering in an attempt to supply a sustained war effort. Gear should be getting busted constantly and any interruption to a steady supply could mean the difference between guild victory or defeat. Resources should need to be gathered to repair walls and buildings damaged by attack and for maintainence. In order for this to happen, there needs ro be reasons and mechanisms in game to provide an opportunity to pvp, attack and defend, supply line…

• Zitat von Swordlord: „The one thing Albion Online has consistently done right throughout the tests was providing interesting overworld PVP. Despite how uninviting GVG is for the average player, there was always the option to grab some gear and run around looking for trouble. Unfortunately, that has been systematically dismantled by the major changes we saw this beta. Problem #1. Maps are so large that the only way to find other people to interact with is to camp gates. I would like to point out …

• Zitat von Blatta: „Zitat von InLegend: „LP was introduced to help casuals as a form of relaxed EXP. In practice it does nothing of the sort. It's actually a strictly worse version of rested experience bonus. “ I think there are more reasons for LP. It is actually a hole in the system that enables side ways to the normal grind. For example, if you come late in the game, you have still a chance. Or you had to take a break. Last beta my cape maker alt got my most played toon, ended up with 7.5 war …

• Zitat von Frostweaver: „Zitat von HealsTraveler: „So that means people will be able to use their alts for end game tier activities in only 4 months, having never really worked to get there. We might as well do away with tier progression completely. In 4 months everybody is at t8 and the population of t8 capable toons triples...garaunteed. Yeah...sounds like a great plan. No progress that isnt earned with actual playing imho. “ You sound like one of these people, 42416136-SS_Doomsday_Prophets_Cul…

• So that means people will be able to use their alts for end game tier activities in only 4 months, having never really worked to get there. We might as well do away with tier progression completely. In 4 months everybody is at t8 and the population of t8 capable toons triples...garaunteed. Yeah...sounds like a great plan. No progress that isnt earned with actual playing imho.