Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

• Zitat von SamDog: „Single players weren't going into the blacklands because they always get killed. So the devs did something about it. Maybe not the best thing, but it is a start. “ i play solo, i spent since day 2 in the black zones........ If the solo players who are carbears dont wanna die they have the Royal Islands..........

• Can we start a petition to get a Beta 1 Development team and launch it as a separate game.???????????

• Zitat von Ragonrok: „Zitat von VirtualReality: „i have over 300 kills since release in black zones. People still got away prior to this change. This has literally killed ganking and with the servers being as good as a kick in the ballbag we now have PVE and GvG's to look forward too. Might aswell play a fucking MOBA “ Adapt or die. I don't feel any sympathy for whiners. If you can get 300 kills since release then stop complaining and figure out new ways to get kills, but I guess if most of your …

• Zitat von Musclemilk: „Zitat von Nitroglicerina: „Coward gankers will always remain coward gankers...this change is the best change SBI dev team could come up with to avoid mindless bragging and fame points of people that only kill defenseless gatherers but run away from real pvper's. Well done...Bravo Zulu! “ By "coward gankers" you're referring to all pvpers, including those who spend thousands on this game to sustain alliance zones and such. This is an open world, full loot, sandbox pvp game,…

• i have over 300 kills since release in black zones. People still got away prior to this change. This has literally killed ganking and with the servers being as good as a kick in the ballbag we now have PVE and GvG's to look forward too. Might aswell play a fucking MOBA

• Just wanted to say thanks.......

VirtualReality - - Rants

Beitrag

SBI doesnt remove gallop. SBI doesnt change gallop to paths only. SBI just decides to remove ganking completely. SBI i applaud you for marketing a great game idea and turning it into the biggest piece of shit to come out in 10 years. I have never seen a development team ruin a game faster in my LIFE!!! The last 2 alphas and Beta 1 was amazing. The game felt great and now its in a spot thats basically making it a PVE game with shit servers that dont allow BIG PvP fights, no ganking, gathering gea…

• this game was fun, 2 years ago.................

• they can keep my money, ive literally made youtube videos telling people never to play this game, plus a gaming community of over 5000 people that i made an official post to never purchase anything SBI makes, i think those statements alone has got my moneys worth from the company.

• ohh would u look at that, hey guys final beta isnt really final beta, we are extending yet again so we can sell more founder packs but we will use the label "we want the game to be complete to our standards" and use that as an excuse, SBI must have some expensive bills to pay, ohh like the dumbass castle that u filmed at, or that author u got to write a lore book for a game thats almost 4 years into beta that changes month to month. This is a joke, i want my money back tbh, but then again i doub…

• lets hope albion finds some direction in the next 2 months and they have a backup alpha to reroll back too. #makealbiongreatagain

• it feels like over the betas they have tried to accommodate multiple target audiences and this looks fishy. i really hope this isnt just a cash grab to target everybody cause that would ruin this game as there would never be a balance between softcore and hardcore