Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 47.

Hildrolf - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Morigar: „Zitat von Hildrolf: „Zitat von Balabhadra: „It's OK, at some point (couple of days?) we are getting a WHOPPING MASSIVE 7 days premium (when they feel like applying it.) 9 days left of initial vet packs and nothing has been credited yet. They are cutting it SUPER fine. “ Read again...4) Compensation Everybody who has played between release and today will be compensated with an additional 7 days of premium time. In the unlikely case that we do not improve the server situation o…

• Limestone

Hildrolf - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

If you open the area map and look at the top you can see what resources are available in that current area and what tier. Look for maps with stone in them, limestone is II so look for a tier range that includes that, like II-III.

Beitrag

Zitat von Balabhadra: „It's OK, at some point (couple of days?) we are getting a WHOPPING MASSIVE 7 days premium (when they feel like applying it.) 9 days left of initial vet packs and nothing has been credited yet. They are cutting it SUPER fine. “ Read again... 4) Compensation Everybody who has played between release and today will be compensated with an additional 7 days of premium time. In the unlikely case that we do not improve the server situation over the next 2 weeks, additional compens…

• Combating "Gold Sellers"

Hildrolf - - News Archives

Beitrag

Zitat von demetrius: „Zitat von Hildrolf: „Zitat von Insomny: „Zitat von Hildrolf: „Zitat von dbfy: „DDoS costs money, eventually they will run out. “ Ok. “ quora.com/How-expensive-is-a-DDoS-attack “ That is meaningless. Any experienced hacker can initiate their own DDoS attack. You know those websites the gold sellers spam you with? They can easily infect your computer with malware without you knowing and now your computer is a zombie. How many people do you think are dumb enough to visit those…

Beitrag

Zitat von Insomny: „Zitat von Hildrolf: „Zitat von dbfy: „DDoS costs money, eventually they will run out. “ Ok. “ quora.com/How-expensive-is-a-DDoS-attack “ That is meaningless. Any experienced hacker can initiate their own DDoS attack. You know those websites the gold sellers spam you with? They can easily infect your computer with malware without you knowing and now your computer is a zombie. How many people do you think are dumb enough to visit those websites? 100? 10,000? They now have 10,00…

Beitrag

Zitat von dbfy: „DDoS costs money, eventually they will run out. “ Ok.

• Zitat von Gilsen: „I've been lurking on these forums but this is my first post.Is the game now stable enough to add new players? If not now, do you think it will be stable in a few more weeks? Thanks for any answers. “ I bought the game during its official launch and I've enjoyed my time immensely. I've had time to experience most of Albion before the DDoS attacks started happening so I know what I will be losing if I just quit like most everyone else is doing. This is a fantastic MMO, one I hav…

Beitrag

Zitat von Nitroglicerina: „Korn, We need an announcement with the title "Compensating our loyal customers..." but please don't come again with lousy 7 days premium...:P Thanks. “ Ungrateful much?

• Every time an item is repaired max durability can go down a percentage. Better quality gear (good, outstanding, etc) have better durability and lose less of a percentage when repaired. Perhaps something like 10%/8%/5%/3%/1% depending on quality (normal gear being the worst durability loss percentage.)

• Ban or Unban

Beitrag

Ummm the moment that gold was purchased from a 3rd party that is theft from SBI, it doesn't matter if it was used in-game or not. Are people really this dumb?

• Zitat von Finalhecate: „Zitat von Hildrolf: „congrats on pointless trash thread. Mods are gonna be busy tonight. “ why thank you!!! any award? mr trash? ^,^ “ Yes that shall be your new title, wear it with pride

• Wow and here I thought I was doing good with 2121 gold

• congrats on pointless trash thread. Mods are gonna be busy tonight.

• I'm out

Beitrag

I have no problem helping others. Unless they act arrogantly and blame others for their mistakes and then makes a spectacle of themselves on the forum. Albion can do with less of that imho.

• Royal "Horse" Token

Hildrolf - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Stargem: „help channel? How do I access it? “ simply change tabs in your chat window

• Zitat von DeclanHarp: „Why i'm always getting ddo's? Are the server really good? Because my internet it's ok, but even when i'm playing, i'm getting ddos... Ill die in Black Map because of this, fuck that. A lot of my friends are avoiding to log in cuz they're scared to get ddo's and die... I rlly would like to get some answers, please. “ Just steer clear of black zones for the moment. A DDoS attack isn't something easily fixed. It takes time to narrow it down and block it. Even then it can stil…

• So it's still happening I see. A shame. Hopefully I can log in when I get home to change out my crops.

• "You either die a hero, or you cry long enough to see yourself become the villain."

• The whole game mechanic is that items are player crafted. Loot from mobs is uncommon so if you're complaining about not getting anything then you're playing a different Albion Online than me.

• We don't negotiate with terrorists. Sad bunch of losers. They will be stamped out eventually so these attacks are essentially futile. The faithless may leave in drones but the loyal will stand with you at the gates of Hel.