Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 84.

• Fight exertion at cearleon

Frozne - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von YaayAlbion: „never accept a fight on terms of your opponent. best move for readers is to not show up at all. let exertion keep caerleon forever, get old there and whatever. just never launch attacks on caerleon again. after a few months or maybe a year, for if they can easily entertain themselves, they will think about giving every player in-game, a million of real out-game money, just to end their pointless in-game suffering lol. so you got the plan all of exertion's opponents. go wor…

• beware unarmed gankers......

Frozne - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

What do you suggest a player does to prevent an embarrassing death like what happened to you? Did they get you 10v1? Sorry to hear about your untimely death. Hopefully your words of warning on this banter section helps spare others the same fate that befell you.

• Fight exertion at cearleon

Frozne - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Can you explain what this means. I play Albion but I have no idea what you're talking about. Is this a serious part of the game or is this just for the ultra hardcores that play 10+ hours a day? I honestly have no idea what this is. What do you mean attack Caerleon? Thanks in advance for explaining this mechanic.

• Here's a video with all the GvG's and ZvZ's in Albion. Includes all clans from Alpha to now and future. You can tell who is the best by the way it is. youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA So which clan are you?

• +30% damage and health is pretty strong. Wonder what this fight will look like. Is anyone going to be streaming / recording it?

• Buying Rageclaw 50 million silver

Frozne - - Trade

Beitrag

This is the only mount I am missing from my collection. Looking to purchase it. Message Frozne in game or send me mail if I am offline.

• WTS Nightmare Horse Excellent Quality 2.0

Frozne - - Trade

Beitrag

Looks like VOC wins. Sell it to him.

• Zitat von yenerciri: „One of the issues is leveling up a crafting skill and you have 100 of whatever you made to level up. When people make tons of an item to level up crafting they kind of just want to dump it on the market and move on. When i first started I didn't realize I should be studying the items instead of trying to sell them on the market. right now on the market theres a bunch of T4 axes hovering around 500 silver. well it takes 4 T4 materials to make an axe with focus. on the same m…

• Zitat von Hohohz: „Zitat von Frozne: „Some math... 100 T4 ore focus craft. Get 100 Bars. (you get ~2x when focus crafting so ~100x instead of ~50x) Take 100x T4 Bars, focus craft with 300 T5 ore. Get ~200 T5 bars with focus instead of ~100. Take 200 T5 bars + 800 T6 ore. Get ~400 T6 bars with focus instead of 200. Take 400 T6 bars + 2000 T7 ore. Get ~800 T8 bars with focus. If you can't figure out how to then use your refined materials + focus making armor to double up again... then you just don…

• Some math... 100 T4 ore focus craft. Get 100 Bars. (you get ~2x when focus crafting so ~100x instead of ~50x) Take 100x T4 Bars, focus craft with 300 T5 ore. Get ~200 T5 bars with focus instead of ~100. Take 200 T5 bars + 800 T6 ore. Get ~400 T6 bars with focus instead of 200. Take 400 T6 bars + 2000 T7 ore. Get ~800 T7 bars with focus. If you can't figure out how to then use your refined materials + focus making armor to double up again... then you just don't see how the game works... At any po…

• WTS Nightmare Horse Excellent Quality 2.0

Frozne - - Trade

Beitrag

30 million silver

• Buying Nightmare - 30 Mil, Rageclaw - 45 Mil

Frozne - - Trade

Beitrag

Send me mail in game. Nightmare 30 million silver. Rageclaw 45 million silver.

• Buying Sacred Bone Marrow

Frozne - - Trade

Beitrag

Looking to buy Sacred Bone Marrow. In game name Frozne. PM me.

• Why Risk is Punished

Frozne - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

This is not a problem. This is a perceived problem by players that feel they deserve that gear. You don't. If you did, you would have it and use it frequently. Stop making up issues because you feel entitled to items.

• Flex

Frozne - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

What's that whole chest worth? 20-30 mil maybe? Who cares. Chump change.

• Nipp & Chicken Kiss: Goodbye AO

Frozne - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Games are entertainment. Not life. Play for fun.

• WTF with the Arena ?

Frozne - - Rants

Beitrag

Arena is boring (no surprises there) and a very tiny but very vocal minority of the community requested it. Now that the novelty of it has worn off, barely anyone queues up. It will continue to shrink because it serves no purpose. (no surprises here)

• ''New expedition algorithm is great ''.

Frozne - - Rants

Beitrag

Some of you are so blind to the fact that these MMOS are survived by the casual audience. The casuals need to be entertained or else the game dies. No intelligent game developer cares about the elitist gamer and elitist activities like open world dungeons. Wake up. You're naive if you think you matter. All the matters is the casuals paying the bills. They will cater to them. It's okay. I welcome more Blue zone, Yellow Zone and Red zone content as well as further instanced content. The open world…

• I believe the statement is: WHO CARES

• I've got a full 11 house T7 force of Prospectors to compliment my T8 mining. I use 3x T7 books per day on my main T8 house. (no reason to use mroe T7 books, I simply don't have enough per day) The other 30 books I use per day are T5 ore. My island brings me ~1600 Ore per day. A nice mix of 90% T5 & 10% T7. This + my farms generates quite a decent amount of cash each day. I can then spend focus refining and get even more, or whatever I want. I highly reccom I seem to generate around 300k+ per day…