Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 22.

• Zitat von Vocandin: „For people gathering, unmounting nerf made it so easy there's literally people quitting because of the lack of challenge. “ Gatherer here. I literally quit the game, because I enjoyed getting ganked effortlessly before the 3 second rule. /s

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von Jasdemi: „What was the reason behind giving T8 resources exclusively to zergs? This isn't even about solo players. Small-Medium guilds, no matter how good, have no chance getting high end territory. In EVE, even as a solo player you can ninja-mine everything. “ ofc small guilds have a chance, and theres already plenty of small guilds that hold territories “ i.redd.it/onqojh17qggz.jpg i.redd.it/5tfp5gucwxfz.jpg These are maps of recent territory holders in BZ. Whic…

• What was the reason behind giving T8 resources exclusively to zergs? This isn't even about solo players. Small-Medium guilds, no matter how good, have no chance getting high end territory. In EVE, even as a solo player you can ninja-mine everything.

• Zitat von Hexydia: „16/08/17 Our Auction House Guild was plundered by the same character Mirella, stole many ressources and crafted items. The player then quickly unguilded. Reported in-game for AH steal. Please Moderators, GM, take care to ban those behaviours! “ Scamming is allowed and encouraged fyi.

• Combating "Gold Sellers"

Jasdemi - - News Archives

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „Finally, when it comes to black mail attempts “ *ransom

• Crash Report Thread

Jasdemi - - Bugs

Beitrag

Game crashed while being idle in Caerleon Bank.

• Zitat von Elarahis: „Do not use an Ox, in fact when I see someone farming with an Ox in the red zone, I try to stay close to them because if PK's come, they will chase him and not me. “ That's pretty clever.

• Guild banner spam

Jasdemi - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Any plans to restrict the placement of guild banners in cities? What purpose do they serve, except blocking movement and cause unnecessary lag?

• What about the .Net Framework? microsoft.com/net/download/framework

• Been a fun experience

Jasdemi - - Rants

Beitrag

So dramatic.

• Type "0xc000007b" in Google. You'll have it fixed in no time!

• Make the mount follow the player to stay within the effective radius and we're good.

• Feature Roadmap for Release

Jasdemi - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Bercilak: „Arena We will create an arena system that will allow players to practice and compete with each other in a competitive setting, without full loot Players will be able to create custom practice matches Players will also be able to play in ranked leagues, broken down into seasons There will be a matchmaking system that will also allow solo players to find a group to play with Gear used for the Arena will be sourced from the open world, and we will have item power caps in place …

• Never ending BETA, would like a refund

Jasdemi - - Rants

Beitrag

Get milked, son.

• There goes another potential sandbox mmo. While SI is pretty incompetent at making games, they're pretty good a milking their fans for money. This game will not be released in 2017 and once they do after a couple more years, none will be left to play this piece of shit. Laughed hard about the upcoming arena feature.

• Way to kill solo and small guild players. Such "hotspot mines" will be contested 24/7. We have seen this in other sandbox games. It always ends this way. I would prefer randomly spawning mines, just like Hellgates, but without any indications on map. Once cleared, the entrance collapses and respawns somewhere else in the world. (Similar to EVE's exploration) This would make gathering somewhat less boring as there's a chance to encounter such unexpected "jackpot" mines. Are you guys even trying t…

• Travel Changes (Sneak Peek)

Jasdemi - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „Persistent mounts: when you dismount, you mount stays in the world, and as long as you stay in range of your mount, you will keep your mount's load bonuses. You can remount quickly by just clicking on the mount. This will make "mounted gathering" much much better “ How about the mount follows players while on foot? I mean while you guys are at it, you might as well do it right. Also as some already suggested, we NEED some kind of travel assistance system. Holding your mouse butt…

• Autopilot Feature

Jasdemi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Challenge to diehard fanboys supporting current shitty travelling system: 1. Record yourself crossing 10 maps and back 2. Upload video on YouTube 3. Post link here I wanna see how much you enjoy it.

• Shipping simulator.

Jasdemi - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von NiburuSUN: „Zitat von Seriously: „Yes it should... If you can't escape, then you're not a good player. Ive had 20+ guys attacking me at once and dismount me from a direwolf and still gotten away... You should absolutely at least SEE other players while you are in dangerous areas. Especially if you are there for HOURS ON END. “ 70% of a games playerbase it made out of casuals and "bad" players. Yet you need those masses for your fun. Mapsize is perfect, traveling is perfect. See when th…