Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 40.

• Zitat von Tic: „For as bad as it's been, it could be worse I knew there was a reason I thought they stopped sales... And the wow launch wasn't bad I find it hard to believe some of you were even there. “ For one thing that was 13 years ago. No one really cares anymore. We're talking about how bad a game's launch has been in 2017.

• Zitat von Tic: „Zitat von Aisar: „WoW was never this bad. My friends and I played WoW from open beta before launch for like 8 hrs a day every single day and I don't remember these kinds of issues. Not to mention the playerbase numbers are vastly different. “ tentonhammer.com/articles/reme…unch-of-world-of-warcraft “ Regardless of what the article says I am saying I didn't have major issues like this game has. To be fair it was 13 yrs ago so it's hard to remember.

• WoW was never this bad. My friends and I played WoW from open beta before launch for like 8 hrs a day every single day and I don't remember these kinds of issues. Not to mention the playerbase numbers are vastly different.

• "sigh" why am i playing this?

Aisar - - Server Performance

Beitrag

I started two weeks after release so I am not quite finished with all the content that interests me but I am almost there. Never going to spend 625k on level 5 island so my level 4 is completely decorated and built up as high as it can go. At T6 with my gear and fully T6.1 geared. Can make T4 in everything except mounts and potions. PVP in this game isn't that great or interesting so I don't see much point or incentive there. Hope they can add more content or SI are going to lose a ton of custom…

• Zitat von Toastbr0t: „Zitat von Aisar: „Zitat von Snorri: „Zitat von Aisar: „I don't see any problem with kicking someone who is afk or wasting the groups time. If the rest of the group votes and agrees then you have been removed by the team, deal with it. Don't waste people's time in an exped, no one appreciates that. If I am on an exped grind (which the majority of my fame and playtime has been) then I am there to knock them out asap and get to the next one. If you're not there for the same an…

• Zitat von Snorri: „Zitat von Aisar: „I don't decide, the group does, that's the point and why the system works. If a group doesn't want you there for some reason then you might get booted. The whole slowing down, afking or wasting a group's time argument has been discussed. If you don't like the way pugs/randoms operate then only do them with your friends, problem solved, play poorly and afk to your heart's content. “ So at the consensus of 4 people (sometimes less) who may or may not be in coll…

• Zitat von Snorri: „Zitat von Aisar: „Zitat von Snorri: „Zitat von Aisar: „I don't see any problem with kicking someone who is afk or wasting the groups time. If the rest of the group votes and agrees then you have been removed by the team, deal with it. Don't waste people's time in an exped, no one appreciates that. If I am on an exped grind (which the majority of my fame and playtime has been) then I am there to knock them out asap and get to the next one. If you're not there for the same and t…

• Zitat von Snorri: „Zitat von Aisar: „I don't see any problem with kicking someone who is afk or wasting the groups time. If the rest of the group votes and agrees then you have been removed by the team, deal with it. Don't waste people's time in an exped, no one appreciates that. If I am on an exped grind (which the majority of my fame and playtime has been) then I am there to knock them out asap and get to the next one. If you're not there for the same and the group is annoyed with your behavio…

• The game is more suited to hardcore players (people who play a lot) and pvpers for the most part. Your options as a more casual player include designing, building and maintaining your island either for yourself and your own benefit or to contribute to a guild, expeditions, gathering and crafting activities either for your own benefit or to help fund and support your guild, and then some limited pvp activity. The thing about pvp as we all know is that in the more dangerous zones you can lose all …

• thread about to be closed

Aisar - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I'd rather not see this implemented. I just don't see this as being a good idea. Sitting next to a resource and farming it doesn't make it yours. Nice thing is most people from my experience will respect your camping (or they simply can't be bothered to fight you for it, probably the case) and move on as I do but some people don't. It's never bothered me or been a problem and I don't see the need for the OP's suggestion. My thinking is there's enough resource nodes unless the zone is really over…

• I don't see any problem with kicking someone who is afk or wasting the groups time. If the rest of the group votes and agrees then you have been removed by the team, deal with it. Don't waste people's time in an exped, no one appreciates that. If I am on an exped grind (which the majority of my fame and playtime has been) then I am there to knock them out asap and get to the next one. If you're not there for the same and the group is annoyed with your behavior then there's a decent chance they'r…

• Love the podcast, I check your page often hoping for something new to listen to.

• Just to be sure...

Aisar - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

It's not you, there's severe lag and dc problems right now.

• Keep in mind there's only one single server for the entire playerbase. I don't think there will be population issues. The game needed to lose people and it's natural to have a dropoff. It's just that this game is going to have a really big one because of the way the game is.

• SERVER LAG / DC / EXPEDITIONS FUBAR

Aisar - - Rants

Beitrag

I just straight up told my group this is unplayable and left. Not going to be responsible for my group dying because I am lagging and getting dced every 30 seconds to two minutes and can't heal properly.

• The DDOS and lag issues are still a thing right now. I can't even run an expedition at the moment, the lag and disconnecting is just nonstop.

• The game is definitely going to experience serious dropoff here soon which ironically will probably be good for it. There just isn't enough to do. Gathering and crafting is super tedious and boring, expeds at T6 have one map and people are going to get bored of the run around in a zerg, kill some people, die, lose your stuff, craft more, rinse repeat gameplay. For $30 I got my moneys worth but AO is just a filler game. I am waiting for Pantheon, Crowfall and Chronicles of Elyria.

• As far as refunds, they don't need to reiterate that we gave up the ability to refund. Everyone hit the ok button on that when they redeemed the key, so there's no conversation to be had there. Are they just going to constantly remind people in every thread or every time they ask that they agreed to give up their ability to refund? That's not their responsibility, that's on the customer. As far as the product not working, I just hope we get some decent compensation.

• Zitat von Corb4n: „Zitat von Aisar: „I don't remember WoW's or Diablo 3's launch being this bad. Yeah D3 had those errors and connection issues but this is surpassing it at this point. It's frustrating but I am hopeful they will get it under control. I just bought Cryptark for $15 so that'll give me a distraction for now “ and D3? you couldn't play hardcore for days because you had to be afraid to be killed by lags “ Never touched hardcore, the idea of losing my character and my uncountable amou…

• I don't remember WoW's or Diablo 3's launch being this bad. Yeah D3 had those errors and connection issues but this is surpassing it at this point. It's frustrating but I am hopeful they will get it under control. I just bought Cryptark for $15 so that'll give me a distraction for now