Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 739.

• Zitat von evildii: „Apparently, running anything+healer is the best and unbeatable option as it has always been in this game due to an ability to sustain lots of damage. There no way to outdamage or burst down such setup if you have enough defenses.. “ Glad they learned from 2v2 Arenas in WoW almost a decade ago.... ... oh wait a second. /facepalm

• Zitat von nicolas2162: „Yes There are change buff/nerf depend of your point of view here. so mainly Explosive arrow damage is nerf but you can chain it with other skills, speed shoot mvt speed is nerf but attak speed is up and ray of light will be the only real buff here. Bows: Explosive Arrows: - Gets now activated everytime an arrow hits an enemy (can now also be activated by your abilities, i.e. while active each hit of a Multishot triggers an explosion) - Number of Shots: 5 -> 8 - Damage: 26…

• - Better weapon balance. Can't tell you how many hours I've wasted playing the weapons I found most fun (Bow/Dagger), only to hit a progression wall because these weapons suck ass for anything meaningful... from group fame farming to competitive PvP. Being told to go re-level weapons I didn't find fun to play just because they're stupidly overpowered or any monkey can just slap E and win (IE Clarent Blade/Glave) shot my interest in this game completely. Everyone weapon (or at very least, 1 weapo…

• Zitat von Piddle: „Zitat von RockLobster: „This is becoming a pattern. They add new Expeditions, new difficulties with Expeditions in one patch. Then everything they add in the next update, they do it for the justification of: "We want to get players back into the open world. It's going to be more lucrative than expeditions. We need to fix the problem we've caused by Expeditions." Then next update? You guessed it: more Expedition content. It's like they're their development plan is to shoot them…

• This is becoming a pattern. They add new Expeditions, new difficulties with Expeditions in one patch. Then everything they add in the next update, they do it for the justification of: "We want to get players back into the open world. It's going to be more lucrative than expeditions. We need to fix the problem we've caused by Expeditions." Then next update? You guessed it: more Expedition content. It's like they're their development plan is to shoot themselves in the foot, then devote all resourc…

• I would just reverse the effects of fame on Weapon Groups vs. Specialization. Make Weapon Groups 2 ilvls per level rather than .2 ilvls. And don't bother with overlap in specializations within the weapon groups anymore.The effects of this would be that you'd get 90% as strong as you'll ever be in any of the weapons within a weapon group as soon as you hit 100 weapon group fame... which you can get from about a month of casual fame farming and never have to worry about it again unless you're push…

• Zitat von Bastyon: „However, people are far to quick to accuse certain lines as being completely useless and create YET ANOTHER thread complaining about Daggers/insert weapon here, when actually, the weapon line is actually quite good at fulfilling their intended purpose, its just being used wrong. “ I don't disagree with some of this, but with Daggers in particular, I feel when entire weapon groups are pretty bad at the most impactful aspects of the game (1v1s, GvGs or ZvZs), then the Devs real…

• Zitat von Rolu: „If you're going to make, yet another "I quit" post can you at least make it clear why? Zitat von OceanSpirit: „1) The grind for weapons and gear is insanely tedious and extremely boring. Once you get to say 100 spec in somethibg, it feels like "now what?". You feel no desire to keep grinding. “ So, you're saying the grind is too long and boring, therefor we should add more stuff to grind? When you ask yourself "Now What?" it should answer the very first question you asked yourse…

• Good luck. You're gonna need it.

• OP uses too many words to say too little. Anyone have a cliff notes version of this crap?

• As someone who took one look at Darkfall's mongoloid UI the second in launched back in 200whatever and couldn't Nope the fuck out faster... ... I may check it out if it doesn't have the same mongoloid inexcusably horrible UI. The graphics/game do look horribly dated though... and as an Albion player, that's saying something.

• Zitat von Ravenar: „Zitat von Bercilak: „This goes hand in hand with our strategy to fully focus on the game’s original core vision: ... “ Sir, could you remind us what is the original core vision and perhaps, what it is not. “ Oh I know this one. 1.) Renewed Focus on Expeditions. 2.) Mythic Level Difficulty Expeditions. 3.) Weapon Balance catered toward 5 man Expeditions. 4.) 10 man Expeditions. 5.) 25 man Expeditions. 6.) Gathering Expeditions. 7.) Crafting Expeditions. 8.) PvP Expeditions New…

• Gathering gear op tho mate

• Rain, it's great you're having fun grouping with Daggers. You're getting fame 4x slower, but if you and your group are having fun, who's to say you're doing it wrong. The issue is I was also a Mace Tank. Since, y'know, daggers aren't worth a salty sailor buttfuck in ZvZ... I needed to actually do something useful there. My choices became that I could level as a Mace Tank and Air Compress my way to 4x more fame per hour... or spend 20-30 minutes convincing Alliance members to let me shit all over…

• Zitat von kreeshak: „Zitat von RockLobster: „Zitat von Rainphase: „Bloodletter does Insane auto attack damage “ ... kinda lost me here.All I've ever seen for fame farm groups is people wanting strong AoE for pulling 4-5 packs of mobs at a time and downing them quickly. Single target damage does not help with that. You show up with daggers, you're laughed out of the group. But yes, you'll always have Rhinos, I suppose. Play Albion Online - grind Rhinos for hundreds of hours. Yay. “ Actually empha…

• Zitat von Rainphase: „Bloodletter does Insane auto attack damage “ ... kinda lost me here. All I've ever seen for fame farm groups is people wanting strong AoE for pulling 4-5 packs of mobs at a time and downing them quickly. Single target damage does not help with that. You show up with daggers, you're laughed out of the group. But yes, you'll always have Rhinos, I suppose. Play Albion Online - grind Rhinos for hundreds of hours. Yay.

• It's just hard to balance daggers/Single Target DPS when any monkey with a Clarent can hit 3-10 people for half their life every E. If Daggers can't 1 shot someone, they're always going to be pretty much useless by comparison... and if they can 1 shot someone, it's crappy design and bad gameplay. And that doesn't even factor in how much a long, boring, lonely road it is to fame farm up daggers, since no Fame Farm group wants your pitiful DPS when you can mass pull a bunch of groups and AoE them …

• Zitat von Gaheris: „Dash not costing any mana is a step in the right direction from SBI! Now we just gotta hope for a buff to sunder armor or a better q ability that doesn't increase your dmg taken by 12% “ It is a step in the right direction. I will give them that. I just honestly don't know where they take daggers from here. Keep buffing daggers until they can practically one shot people? Any more buffs to raw damage and we're there. That said, they almost *have* to be able to one shot people …

• It's not really harsh at all... it's honest and true, IMHO. All they said was server issues, economy woes and lack of content drove a lot of people away early and they're trying to compensate... and hopefully 2018 will be better.

• AoE needs to be heavily nerfed, plain and simple. There's just no place for single target damage in Albion while people are nuking entire groups for 30-50% their life in one spell. How do you balance single target damage weapons to make them as desirable as weapons that can damage an entire group for nearly half their life without, literally, going into 1 shot territory? Hell, you can't even raise Dagger fame unless you like long, boring hours playing solo. Anyone who invites a dagger user to a …