Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 49.

• It's useful because it gives us a snapshot of what the market is like in that moment. I don't really want API's it'll just make everyone a trader/ crafter.

• Ganking Feedback Thread [serious]

Tim - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Where is the incentive to go black when red has a higher concentration of players? Once the masses move onto black, i'll follow them.

• Ganking Feedback Thread [serious]

Beitrag

I ganked solo and in a small group for the past two days. got 50+ kills in that time. I just walked around red zone, as soon as i saw blue i hit wanderlust, followed by ambush and i was able to root them. i cant imagine ganking prior to the 3s debuff, it would have been too easy and unrewarding. I think most were annoyed because their favourite Character Builder/ Youtube/ Streamer build was no longer the "best" for the task and the changes required some original thinking on their part.

• Private Islands/ Economy

Tim - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

What's the incentive to remain in a guild/ keep your private island outside of Cearleon? Once you've hit T5 gathering you'll want to gather in black. Even if you choose red, eventually the resources you need will be in black. Once the outside cities have low population, the economy will just become a exchange inside Cearleon. Is that by design? Are we to treat the outside cities as starter cities, before everyone migrates to Cearleon?

• Dueling/ Wager Scam.

Beitrag

Zitat von Darrius: „if these ppl dont read terms and condition then they are baned cause they broke the rules... if you dont read the text in duel message then you deserve lose your silvers... its same like with laws irl.. if you didnt read them and broke them then you go in to jail...nobody care that you didnt read them properly. But i agree there is no reason why this silver amout in duel challenge window shouldnt be highlighted with some color. “ Darrius, when you installed the game and it sh…

• Dueling/ Wager Scam.

Beitrag

The message upon which you accept or decline a duel with a wager should be highlighted in red, or bold text. Something to signify the difference between a wager and non-wager duel. I've witnessed today someone lose 500k or so on a wager, the duelist played poorly in the duel with T4 gear, asked for a re-match before switching over to higher tier. I know some of you would suggest the important of reading a message before you hit accept. I trust those same people read the terms and conditions in f…

• ACME Economic Report -New Thread location inside

Tim - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Archaegeo: „Zitat von Tim: „Aw yes, the link does work for me, just takes a while initially for the document to load in its entirety. Thank you for this btw, i made a fair bit of money today. “ Which part do you find most useful? “ The quick at a glance red/ green price differences too and from Cearleon is most hopeful. The feature you've got on the right, showing the cost to craft? Have these values ever been in profit as far as you know? For example, has there ever been a time whereb…

Tim - - Rants

Beitrag

Aw yes, the link does work for me, just takes a while initially for the document to load in its entirety. Thank you for this btw, i made a fair bit of money today.

Tim - - Rants

Beitrag

The link doesn't appear to be working for me, the previous one from yesterday was.

• What do you imagine will happen to the prices of hide once skinners give up and turn to gathering wood/ ore etc after T 5/6? Likewise, what do you imagine will happen to the price of stone once the majority of guild islands/ private islands are upgraded. The market will reward you for your continued career in skinning. The forums will not reward you for being a bitch. i say follow the reward.

• Combating "Gold Sellers"

Tim - - News Archives

Beitrag

If any Gold Seller(s) are reading this they've probably got a lump in their throat, increased heart rate and feeling incredibly numb. They probably would have gotten away with it a while longer but once you poke the bear with a stick in the form of DDoS attacks, expect the bear to fight back.

• Gathering is more than fine, - Don't despawn your mount. - Stay close to your mount at all times. (If you're within walking distance on next node, don't risk it, mount over to it). - If you see a red player, (even for a second) jump on mount and go in the opposite direction. Gankers will now scout you, quickly go out of view and dismount to approach. - Stay alert. Make sure you're using gathering gear, learn your escape skills. If you lose your mount, what you going to do? Although, if it's a so…

• Two suggestions 1. While wearing gathering gear, you're unable to view adjacent hostiles approaching. You can only see them as they're on your screen. (Alternatively, shorten the range in which you can see.) This will mean a ganking squad will need to coordinate their attack, and one ganker can herd the gatherer into a team mate(s). The gatherer doesn't know if they're being herded into a trap. The ganker can tell his team mate(s) in which direction the gatherer is heading. 2. While wearing gath…

• want refund since game is ruined and going to die

Tim - - Rants

Beitrag

Ganking is still viable, you just need to think and coordinate your attack. I do think there will need to be some re-balancing however, perhaps remove the marker on screen that shows adjacent approaching hostiles. This will allow the ganking team to herd the gatherer in a direction where you can blast their horse until dismount. Once dismounting, i think the gatherer should be vulnerable. Maybe up the time on a re-mount once dismounted while wearing gathering gear. Once you are dismounted, you'l…

• Is it too early to call this launch an EPIC FAIL

Tim - - Rants

Beitrag

Don't worry chaps, i'm sure the game will be OK soon enough, and i'm sure we'll all be compensated some extra premium. Just use the down time to stretch your legs, catch up on GOT and say wagwan to your family you forgot existed.

• i will buy a server

Tim - - Rants

Beitrag

Meh, i've got faith. We cant pretend other MMO's have flawless launches. The resets, the rollbacks... it's not great, but then neither is America. -Popcorn-.

• i will buy a server

Tim - - Rants

Beitrag

Bloody EU players! Make Albion great again! #MAGA *Puts on MAGA hat* .. Wait, wasn't this game developed by Germans? And isn't Albion the ancient name for Britain?! We need new developers, rename the game!

• If you are going to remove Open World PVP

Tim - - Rants

Beitrag

It's a good day for gathering! It's only fair gatherers get an advantage when they're up against 15 raging virgin no-life gankers chasing them with an erection, throthing at the mouth in discord "g-get 'imm boooyyys" thinking they're MLG playing a mobile/ tablet game. But seriously, we do need a bit of re-balancing, perhaps 3 seconds is a bit too much. MAYBE. idk, i'll need to make up my mind once the server is back online.

• CONGRATS SANDBOX! YOU KILL SOLO PVP/GANK

Tim - - Rants

Beitrag

Gatherers are laughing all the way to the bank. It's a good day for gatherers! -pops lumberjack Garb collar-