Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 152.

• Zitat von Dobril: „I like 0.2 standtime change. But im interesed how Number of Ticks: 4 -> 5 will affect 1H cursed E? With this change for full dmg on 1h E you will need to wait little longer than before(5 stacks insted of 4, or 2 sec more), and this is nurf or im wrong? Also maintain 5 stacks is rly hard enemy just need to back for 2-3 sec and all stacks go away Desecrate also need some change. Compare to frost nova or fire wall, this skill is awful. “ The max number of stacks is still 4, The d…

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Zitat von Retroman: „About the Vile Curse change: I am already reiterating on that. I made this 'improvement' this Sunday and fully agree, that it is actually not very helpful. I apologize for worrying you, but I can assure you it won't go live like this. (I guess, this is one of the downsides of having a completely public changelog, it also shows the not so great in-between versions.) Cheers, Retro “ The Merlyn patch notes just posted still include this change - please …

• Zitat von Nvs1980: „Zitat von Dip: „I agree curse needs a buff in 5v5 and ZvZ settings but there are several builds that make it a top tier weapon for 1v1 (duels) , 2v2 (hg), and HCE (dps role). I would advise being careful buffing certain abilities on this staff or it could get out of control. Some of the abilities/staffs that are less used could definitely use a buff though (ie. Desecrate, Cursed beam, Area of Decay, Cursed Sickle) imo. “ First I will say I agree with your assessment. However,…

• I agree curse needs a buff in 5v5 and ZvZ settings but there are several builds that make it a top tier weapon for 1v1 (duels) , 2v2 (hg), and HCE (dps role). I would advise being careful buffing certain abilities on this staff or it could get out of control. Some of the abilities/staffs that are less used could definitely use a buff though (ie. Desecrate, Cursed beam, Area of Decay, Cursed Sickle) imo.

• I agree, been running quite a few the past week and the rewards don't seem nearly as good as they used to be

• BUMP. With the addition of the new Scrim Command you can now send Scrim invitations between 2 teams of 5 and no longer have to do this in the arena. To do so you need two parties of 5 and you can send the following command to the other party: "/cm <enter enemy party leaders IGN> resources" Example: "/cm Dip resources" I have also updated the main post to reflect this command Once again. When you join the server, please don't forget to mention your role in the "Let me In" Channel so I we can assi…

• Zitat von Norgannon: „@Dip Do not you agree with the Rampant was breaking the balance in the game especially in 5 vs 5? I still see use in the arcane staffs, especially in the locus. “ Yes, I do agree it is very strong in its current form. Other staffs can compete but usually do not provide as much healing to the team over time. This change makes it stronger and completely negates one of the only hard counters it has. Edit: after testing out the new rampant staff i don't believe it will be used …

• Zitat von wbq: „Zitat: „Spirit Animal (Rampant Staff) Spell has been reworked, and no longer stacks up over time. Now the healing strength depends on number of allies inside the area of each tick. It also can’t be purged anymore. “ 'Thanks' devs for nerf utility locus.'Thanks' devs for remove knock-back from 1h. With knock-back i can little counter this. This is first time, when i think seriously about change weapon. I have no idea, how to build arcane now. Just better take another dps. I tried …

• Enfeeble Aura damage reduction

Dip - - Bugs

Beitrag

I believe it is applied similar to a negative damage boost instead of being calculated as 60% damage reduction after all the damage calculations. This means it will reduce your armors bonuses and other damage bonuses you may have instead of reducing the final damage output. I know, not what it sounds like in the description. I believe it should reduce the final damage output by 60% by reading the tooltip as well. edit: just realized fred already said this.

• WTS T8 Relic Artifacts

Dip - - Trade

Beitrag

please delete

• Heal reduction mechanics

Dip - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

not to mention, multiple axe weapons can stack different instances of their Q healing debuff. This means that 2 different axes can achieve 60% healing debuff on their Q skills alone if they get to 3 stacks each on the same target.

• Buff Specter Jacket

Dip - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „Zitat von Dip: „I thought they fixed the toggle bugs but after checking today it still dosen't work “ its only on test server yet I guess “ ah ill try it again today

• Buff Specter Jacket

Beitrag

I thought they fixed the toggle bugs but after checking today it still dosen't work

• I would suggest making it every 5 casts instead of 4, this will help put it in line with the mobility of other classes instead of removing it completely

• Buff Specter Jacket

Beitrag

I believe the soul and relic gear should be better than their rune counterparts in a decent amount of situations as they cost more to use, so I would support a buff to the specter jacket as its only being used currently in very niche builds and situations. Unpurgeable would be nice.

• Buff Cultist Cowl

Beitrag

Mage Cowl does more damage than it in most situations and it is the only relic helmet which is cheaper than the soul helmet in its class (fiend cowls cost more) However it does more damage versus certain builds, so it can be tricky to balance. I would suggest lowering the cooldown on the ability. What do you guys think?

• nerf giga pots

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „Res pots and Giga pots not a good compare .In this game diminishing returns on characters resist works too strong,so mostly it much better and safe to take Giga pot for -50% of dmg and 10 sec duration.Instead of any healing and resist pot. Ofcourse im no talking about "kiting" playstyle where is healing pot would be better on long distane fight. + @Dip you answerd youre quesion "why nerf a potion? literally everyone can use it, no matter what class you are" Thats the point-a…

• nerf giga pots

Beitrag

why nerf a potion? literally everyone can use it, no matter what class you are. Nerfing this makes the 1 shot meta even stronger than it is. Also, gig potions are not always the best option as increasing your health pool makes it harder for healers to get you healed up, not to mention, they provide no CC resistance like the resistance potions do.

• force shiled and Void

Beitrag

The arcane locus is the only arcane weapon being used in higher level GvGs where other weapon trees have multiple weapons seen in GvGs. I dont think it needs a nerf as it was mainly being used to counterplay all of the rampant staffs. Now, with the rampant nerf coming I don't believe it will be used as often. This 10 second cooldown nerf makes it even weaker.

• I feel like with the upcoming nerf to the fiend robe fear mechanic nature will take a hard hit in 2v2 gate comps