Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 76.

• Black Screen & Cant Login Thread

Womack - - Bugs

Beitrag

Island seem to be bugged and unable to be zoned to. Any character at on a personal island or guild island seems to be unable to log in

• Zitat von Kinrad: „I think a good solution is to add more areas to the game, need to spread the population out more. There needs to be more cities with realm gates also. Caeleron is a lag fest and super over populated. There needs to be harsh penalties for killing players in red zones. There should be a bounty board so if someone kills you in a red zone you can add their name to the bounty board and people will hunt them down. Ive said this a lot but going to bring it up again, there needs to be…

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Thomas9: „Roaming mobs does not meen you roam around mobs, dont be silly. xD “ Exactly ... this was SBI bullshit at its best. All they have done is drop a shit load (and I mean shit load!!) of static mobs into every single zone on the map and advertised this as a feature. WTF? Oh ... you have to roam to find them! Bollocks. You have to take two steps in any direction to find them. This is lazy, thoughtless content. roaming mobs should have been single or groups of m…

• Albion 2.0 The big makeover

Womack - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Archiemedis: „This whole thread was more for me putting out all the things that i kept inside, to get closure on them. If people like the ideas, they will push them. Do you see any SI comment in here? If i were a new player, they would write something like "Great input! Really well written! Thanks a lot!". But i am not. At this point, i would rather make my own game and show how it is done. “ If you do make your own using the model you described, let me know, I would love to give it a …

• Zitat von Constructor: „As a full time gatherer I can directly account for all three of my deaths. 1: ran granite naked on a mule from Martlock to Caerleon. Ran through a mob camp, killed, player happened to be walking by, executed. 2: full computer network drop while running through Creag Gubb. Internet dropped right as I encountered 5 reds. Logged back in dead. 3: saw one red dismount while I was gathering basalt, I got back on my mount, but I instantly rode right through a mob camp and slowed…

• The reason they give more fame and are more prevalent in the world is so that if you are actively using this as a method to level it minimizes the downtime between sets. Having to roam around for several minutes at a time to find a single 4 pack camp results in excessive downtime and minimal fame. Also, the top of dungeons can still yield more fame than the random open world mobs, but it is weapon and gear dependent, whereas you can be anything and still get good fame for open world mobs. Also, …

• I have 15-30 ping and this happens to me. It's not like it happens all the time, but it always seems to happen at the WORST times, ya know? Besides, even with a ping difference, its instant cast and shouldn't theoretically be interrupt-able.

• Logically speaking, it makes no sense. How can you interrupt something that is instant? lol

Beitrag

Zitat von Ravenar: „@Archiemedis if you have not been already invited to RT, you should be. Give it a new try maybe the time is right now.. “ He was on the RT and left. It was in his opening statement

• @OP this is an idea we have wanted to try out for a long time but been too lazy to do so. Thank you for the theory-to-practice data you have provided. This is something me and my friends will be doing soon

• - In game name - Womack - Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - a t8 one, who cares - What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Whatever I feel like playing, mostly Bloodletter and my spec is shit - Any experience in the outlands? - Nope, never been - Last 3 previous guilds - Heaven's Fence, Sun - Reason you'd like to join - I don't, I'm just here to troll Vocandin - Screenshot of your stats (no bad crops please, no external links) - Just check the Player fa…

Beitrag

An absolutely amazing and detailed discussion with excellent ideas that could really make Albion (one of) the best games on the market! Here's hoping they listen to even just a few of these ideas!

• They have constantly made this game easier and easier to survive in the open world against gankers. Gathering gear is literally designed to get you away from the standard ganker or small to medium sized gank group. If you aren't gathering in gathering gear, then you put yourself at a disadvantage both monetarily and physically. There are specific builds that are better for open world than others, and some that are just bad at open world. If you don't want to play a good open world build, but wan…

• Zitat von Thomas9: „Zitat von tabooshka: „why is 200k+ fame/hour on any spec a waste, you wouldnt go to mob camps because there isnt enough of them to make it sustainable fame. I dont have any problems when gathering and world does seem more alive than it was, so all your points are invalid “ If you think generally of course you can get more fame from mob camps where mobs are centralized than from open world where those are scattered zone wide. Maybe you have just chosen too popular mob camps or…

• Test driving

Womack - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Welcome, welcome. If you enjoyed Eve and Runescape, you should feel right at home here! Looking forward to seeing you out in the world

• Greetings

Womack - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Don't listen to Nausk. I'll teach you everything I know! Just get all your best gear and meet me in the Wildy, I mean Black Zone....meet me in the Black Zone

• Let's see, things I have seen interrupted by a knockback include Retaliate, Evasive Jump, Ambush, Potions of any sort, etc etc...I'm pretty sure this is a known issue as it has been happening for months, but its been worse now that everyone plays QS

• Get rid of Toxicity builds

Womack - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

I don't see why this is suddenly an issue when these builds have been around since the beginning. There are cheap counters to almost all of these builds and multiple ways to outplay your opponent without using a direct counter. I do, however, completely disagree with the use of death fame as a means to justify a player's skill. Just because you have a high KD fame ratio doesn't make you good at the game, nor does having a low KD fame ratio make you bad at the game. While I appreciate the work th…

• I am sorry everyone. I take responsibility for this. I mentally scarred Elsa by chasing her around Caerleon and killing all the rabbits she spawned with her Bunny Hood. I fear she may have enjoyed the sound of them popping into smoke a bit too much

• You have no idea how much content they are bringing with this change. The day territories become activated to be claimable will be the biggest bloodbath ever seen, even more so than the couple of city plot drops, and will be across the entire map! If you really don't like the direction the game is going, then just stop playing. Either give it a chance, because it really is going to be awesome (and will happen every time the terries reset), or stop playing. It's very simple.