Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

• Combating "Gold Sellers"

Gabriel87 - - News Archives

Beitrag

Zitat von markes: „Zitat von Gabriel87: „Zitat von markes: „Zitat von Gabriel87: „ “ “ The offensive way that you like to use makes me just laugh about me being suspended, I didnt offended no one “ I don't know what you're on and I really don't care, but you might need help. That or a pair of glasses, assuming you know how to read. “ Yeah yeah whatever, get help for your self and take care of yours self. The others will survive without you enlightening words.

Beitrag

Zitat von markes: „Zitat von Gabriel87: „Somebody of the Dev should give a candy to that guy. He deserved that. “ You're new around here, I get that, but I had more criticism towards the dev team that probably you'll ever have and I've even been temporarily suspended. That said, one thing is to criticize the game or the dev team, another completely different thing is to call them liars and ask them to prove you're wrong. That's not criticism, it's just being a retarded person with little room fo…

Beitrag

Somebody of the Dev should give a candy to that guy. He deserved that.

Beitrag

Zitat von markes: „Zitat von Gabriel87: „Zitat von markes: „So, if someone accuses you of lying, you're the one that has to prove your innocence, not the other way around? Please, tell me where you live, so I can avoid such place. “ Your attempts to defend the game developers are quite sweet. Maybe where do you live all the people around blieve every excuses given out without proof. Is not my lying theory that must be proven in first place, but the excuse they made up, do get my point? I will be…

Beitrag

Zitat von markes: „So, if someone accuses you of lying, you're the one that has to prove your innocence, not the other way around? Please, tell me where you live, so I can avoid such place. “ Your attempts to defend the game developers are quite sweet. Maybe where do you live all the people around blieve every excuses given out without proof. Is not my lying theory that must be proven in first place, but the excuse they made up, do get my point? I will be more than happy to admit that my bad ide…

Beitrag

Zitat von markes: „Zitat von Gabriel87: „Strange that no group of "hackers" or whatever claimed the action like the usually do when they damage big companies. I would say stop lying to us and just move and invest to give a better product solving your big mistakes that are under the eyes of everybody with a brain. Peace. “ Do you have any proof about the devs lying to us? “ Do you have any proof they don't? =)

Beitrag

Strange that no group of "hackers" or whatever claimed the action like the usually do when they damage big companies. I would say stop lying to us and just move and invest to give a better product solving your big mistakes that are under the eyes of everybody with a brain. Peace.

• Hello there, it is a month more or less now that the game is "finished", well, first of all, a thank you for have removed almost all the queque to enter the game. Fair enough. But this game still unplayable, at least for me. Lag spikes that bring my character back to 3-4 secondos before (i have a 250mb fiber with 30mb upload to stop every blame to my connection). I live in Italy, so I dont complain about the hig ping till this doesent affect my game experience, wichch obviously does now. I can p…

• No more drops for days

Gabriel87 - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi there I'm experiencing an annoying problem lately. From days now Im not having any drops, nothing at all, no carrots no runes no nothing, just the silver and thats it. In party or solo and even in expeditions I see the others taking their drops but I dont get anything. I dont know if is normal or just a big wave of bad luck, just want to double check with you guys if is something buggy. Thanks.

• Split the servers by continents. Now you are certain about the amount of people that bought the game. You can solve the problem and stop this "dream" of one world for all the players. Split us and we will be happy even without seeing eu/au/na players, but being able to play the game without cursing after of the time for the same issues. Peace

• I agree with you, in peak hours you will not be able to play the game being disconnected or rage quitting queques. Thats annoying.

• Why is the game designed this way?

Gabriel87 - - Rants

Beitrag

P2w? Silver is power? Are you guys serious about that? I'm not sure that u have ever see a p2w then. U can use ur silver to buy a better set, but this doesent give u any skill or advantage on other players. If you aint able to choose the right time and the right spell you can buy millions of silver and at the very end, you will still being rekt from better players, just in your shiny armor For me this critic has no sense sorry.

• I think it would be even time to ävoid excuses like: "we are experiencing DDos attacks", everyday at the peak hours you are experiencing DDos attacks Admitting own errors is the first step to find a solution. I want to kindly remind you that this isnt a Beta anymore. Peace.

• I honestly dont know what to do with this game. I like it overall, like the crafting, like farming, skill bla, bla, bla; but I'm not able to enjoy it. Hig ping just push me back most of the times causing mobs hitting me canceling my previous spell, I didnt even tried to pvp because 150 100 ping for a fiber optic connection which never gives me problems with an games is frankly ridicolous. The idea of "one big world" for everyone in fascinating but clearly doesent work, doesent make the game fair…