Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 81.

• In game name - markes Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T6 skinning knife What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - T6 spears / T6 leather jacket / T6 leather shoes / T6 plate helmet Any experience in the outlands? - Played most of my time in the Blackzone Last 3 previous guilds - Infinite Reason you'd like to join - Coming back to the game after a long break and a friend told me this is a very good guild, with good vibes. Just want to make new friends. …

• OP's right. 3 seconds is not enough. 3 minutes might be better, but to be honest, I think 3 hours would be the sweet spot. It's a pvp game, it was always announced as a fucking pvp game, but lets attend who bought the game and cries about pvp and make it so you can only attack someone 3 hours after dismounting.

• Me myself wants a pink unicornium.

• Hahahaha. What a troll. Ban for life for cheaters and gold buyers.

• Zitat von Hidei: „Zitat von MagicRasta: „Can get 200k+ mob fame per hour if you farm correctly, meaning that you could hit wieldable T7 in just a couple of days of casual play. “ 200k fame per hour, is 3333 fame per minute, 6.6 T6 mob per minute. Can you do this alone without a guild who has a territory in BZ ? “ Even with a BZ guild, it's impossible to get fame at that rate, at least with T6 mobs.

• Zitat von Erika: „Zitat von Emmicka: „Yeah, they should remove focus, it´s destroying economy. “ Focus is fine. They should remove alts. “ This. Alts destroy every MMO's economies.

• Zitat von Darlantan: „Zitat von markes: „Why do people give away the way they make money? Never understood that. “ Since it's not a gimmick or bug it's not really an issue. Also they usually do it after they made a ton of money. “ For me it's no issue at all, it's just that they hinder their profit and I can't understand why.

• Why do people give away the way they make money? Never understood that.

• Zitat von Finalhecate: „Zitat von markes: „Zitat von Finalhecate: „Zitat von markes: „Zitat von Godfri: „Zitat von markes: „Zitat von KaptainKraze: „Hell yes. I hate pvp. “ Buys Albion Online... “ From what i understood, game was suppose to have both pve and pvp servers at launch. And pvp is fine. its the gankging, PVP and ganking are two different things.I havnt logged in, in 3days. Because all there seems to do is gather, craft, gather, craft, gather, craft.There are a lot of pitfalls in this …

• Zitat von Finalhecate: „Zitat von markes: „Zitat von Godfri: „Zitat von markes: „Zitat von KaptainKraze: „Hell yes. I hate pvp. “ Buys Albion Online... “ From what i understood, game was suppose to have both pve and pvp servers at launch. And pvp is fine. its the gankging, PVP and ganking are two different things.I havnt logged in, in 3days. Because all there seems to do is gather, craft, gather, craft, gather, craft. There are a lot of pitfalls in this and road blocks. Im hoping future updates …

• Zitat von Godfri: „Zitat von markes: „Zitat von KaptainKraze: „Hell yes. I hate pvp. “ Buys Albion Online... “ From what i understood, game was suppose to have both pve and pvp servers at launch. And pvp is fine. its the gankging, PVP and ganking are two different things. I havnt logged in, in 3days. Because all there seems to do is gather, craft, gather, craft, gather, craft. There are a lot of pitfalls in this and road blocks. Im hoping future updates addresses the myriad of issues that this g…

• Combating "Gold Sellers"

markes - - News Archives

Beitrag

Zitat von Malkatat: „Zitat von markes: „Zitat von Gabriel87: „Zitat von markes: „So, if someone accuses you of lying, you're the one that has to prove your innocence, not the other way around? Please, tell me where you live, so I can avoid such place. “ Your attempts to defend the game developers are quite sweet. Maybe where do you live all the people around blieve every excuses given out without proof. Is not my lying theory that must be proven in first place, but the excuse they made up, do ge…

• Zitat von dreadlords: „they need to have a way to have live market shared, but seperate pvp / pve servers, or failling that although i hate wow, a pvp on / off kind of thing ... simples “ hahahahahahaahhaha. So, you want a PVE server where you can gather all your flowers and bees and then put them in a hived AH? This one is a special kind of carebear.

• Zitat von KaptainKraze: „Hell yes. I hate pvp. “ Buys Albion Online...

• No

• Maybe Wipe The Game

markes - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von BloodyOwnage: „Zitat von Slickassasin: „ “ but they are on average more stable during EU prime time vs US prime time “ This is just not true at all.

• Awesome post Azmar. I hope devs take some ideas from your post. The game definitely needs some balance.

markes - - News Archives

Beitrag

Zitat von Gabriel87: „Zitat von markes: „Zitat von Gabriel87: „ “ “ The offensive way that you like to use makes me just laugh about me being suspended, I didnt offended no one “ I don't know what you're on and I really don't care, but you might need help. That or a pair of glasses, assuming you know how to read.

• Zitat von Dragonzales: „oh its about that but i never bought gold i just bought some silver and i didnt know it was illagel.i didnt actually read the terms of service either.cant they do something like taking silver and items or reseting the account. “ hahahahahahahahahaha

markes - - News Archives

Beitrag

Zitat von Gabriel87: „Somebody of the Dev should give a candy to that guy. He deserved that. “ You're new around here, I get that, but I had more criticism towards the dev team that probably you'll ever have and I've even been temporarily suspended. That said, one thing is to criticize the game or the dev team, another completely different thing is to call them liars and ask them to prove you're wrong. That's not criticism, it's just being a retarded person with little room for frustration.