Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 115.

• lets wait for OP to confirm

• if you have a t6 house, try the below items if they fit. (lets say you got 3 hide labourers) 1 t6 bed per labourer 1 t6 table per 4 labourers 1 t2 generalist trophy per 3 labourers 1 t3 generalist trophy per 3 labourers 1 t4 generalist trophy per 3 labourers 1 t5 generalist trophy per 3 labourers 1 t6 generalist trophy per 3 labourers 1 t2 hide trophy per 3 labourers 1 t3 hide trophy per 3 labourers 1 t4 hide trophy per 3 labourers 1 t5 hide trophy per 3 labourers 1 t6 hide trophy per 3 labourer…

• WILD ANIMAL BREEDING

Reenoah - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

let me know the result once you tried this use non premium as planter/initial placement of animals use premium as feeder / harvester

• nothing, consider buying telescope and see if it adds more. if your labourers are lower tier than yout house and furnitures (bed and table) and you put thropies from t2-t3-t4-5-t6 then you can get maximum happiness. + more if you put hunter thropies then you are using skinners labourers.

• This was intended to say THANK YOU to the cheap crafters and encourage a fair price healthy competition (though it caused a higher price competition now) not your real time guide. @Dygenn why would you look at this map for best price REAL TIME?, not sure why man.

• New android client is bugged 01/08/17

Reenoah - - Bugs

Beitrag

no animation when walking? I thought we already on hover shoes with the android client Please FIX the ffffn Mounts = DC issue

• Thank you is enough to keep me motivated, will do this every weekend only. Hope we will have a healthy competion in the crafter prices so best price will be available for the majority of the plotess adventurers. Also, will appreciate if you ignore me in red/blackzone when im on my ox :>

• Dear Caerleon Crafter Owners, We appreciate the cheap fees. The prices are as of 18-08-2017 and subject to food/nutrition availability. T7-T8 stations and cheapest selected only. <a href=Caerleon_Crafters18082017.jpg Full Sized image link = ibb.co/iHQKK5 iHQKK5If your shop is cheaper, please dont be salty. Reply here and tag your lower price with the image of your shop location. Thanks again. Plotless Reenoah iHQKK5]

• Add ultimate abilities

Reenoah - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

something like - ultimate ddos attack when all players gets lag or dc?

• Hello, I'm back.

Reenoah - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

don't wanna spoil anything but you'll wish the game is still in BETA ;D have fun and enjoy whenever the server is up

• GoT Theory

Reenoah - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

hbo WILL GET dds FOR not allowing pirated streamers online

• Database server issue as it needa to record all movement, stats, clicks, image, skills, silver, gold, trades of every player . Have you tried SAP hana? Not promoting, just saying. . Or make another server of Albion Safezone for people who wants redzone below. Then a different server for Albion Hardcore in blackzone.

• Tinkers journal mis-subtitled

Reenoah - - Bugs

Beitrag

not included

• Nope.. This is an even game. You chose to be the hunter then scared of being hunted. If you wanna kill, dont be afraid to die. if you're red, you're dead.

• Zitat von Arredio: „Where are you JOLIBEE?!?!? “ All solo gatherers, All small peaceful guildies, All weakling newbies too, (to the tune of Ghostbusters) When someone's red... In Caerloon hood. Global chat and call.. Jo-lly-bees!! Tentuntentineneneun... Anyway, They changed guild name to KATIPUNAN. But the spirit of keeping peace around Caerleon lives on.. Just wait for it.

• Nutrition guild buildings

Reenoah - - Bugs

Beitrag

If you click on his fav food does it say which tier of salad?

• Tinkers journal mis-subtitled

Reenoah - - Bugs

Beitrag

which one? The text or the journal filling up?

• MOUNTS still crashes Android users. I tested with slave carts, they dont. Is there an option to turn OFF VISION FOR OTHER PLAYERS. You can do it for name tags, maybe you can do it for players visuals as well.

• Minor Minor issue / bug or just typo

Reenoah - - Bugs

Beitrag

As the image shows, crafting items (Furnitures) in Toolmaker doesn't add up to journals. not a big thing but yeah, Im a furniture maker so please let me know what's the future for my tinker labourer.. imgur.com/a/Yns4A

• No Learning point....

Reenoah - - Bugs

Beitrag

Okay they can fix - that is good, hurray!!! BUT What about the 1 day us premium legendary lost because of this bug / server inability to handle stress? - 30k Focus to save resources, water plants and nurture animals - usage of LP to get a headstart in gathering higher tier resources, all GONE because of that. Now Sandbox will just say - oh sorry legendary founders, here we will give you your focus and lp back so you can start using them alongside the epics .. We had so much BETA to avoid this is…