Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 46.

• Zitat von Niggurat: „Zitat von Lyeos: „Zitat von nottewae: „1. For the global update is not acceptable 2. It is now tipped the balance of forces actually violated 3. Early Access? Ha! Yes, you are laughing at us! 4. Check for mac .... hmm let's tabernacle and gave Poppy developers since they are poor can not checked. Apparently the price of games for prioreteniya test platform was not sufficient 5. Enough puff our brains! You made a mistake you are making all the time, about the test server, I d…

• Zitat von nottewae: „1. For the global update is not acceptable 2. It is now tipped the balance of forces actually violated 3. Early Access? Ha! Yes, you are laughing at us! 4. Check for mac .... hmm let's tabernacle and gave Poppy developers since they are poor can not checked. Apparently the price of games for prioreteniya test platform was not sufficient 5. Enough puff our brains! You made a mistake you are making all the time, about the test server, I do not say anything you can not come bac…

• Any idea on what is gonna be fixed?

• Final Beta Coming August 1!

Lyeos - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

@Korn Willl there be a headstart?

• No Cooldown on Dagger Pair

Lyeos - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Nilton: „moved to bug ? “ Yes, because if people would have look the skill bar above Aequitas' portrait, they would have see he doesn't have Meditation (which is a yellow icon)

• I think there should be a wipe. Best way to change a such huge change to the game.

• Build Spotlight: Morgana's Rogue

Lyeos - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

I love the last pic: "Wow guys, watch how with my T6.X+ gear I can Tri-Shot a guy in full T2!" but you're right, that how most Aldionn videos works :p

• Journals

Lyeos - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Laborer fame requirement to next level didn't changed too.

• Zitat von Hazmy: „West Continent. I see more zergs during US prime time. “ Maybe that's it. We play only on Eastern. We're gonna give some try on the western one. But still, that doesn't change my points

• Zitat von Hazmy: „I usually see people from solo players to 2-3 groups 7-8 groups and zergs at the same ratio. You guys are simply unlucky I guess, but you can't blame numbers. “ What continent are you mainly on?

• Zitat von Hazmy: „I just don't know what game you guys are playing or maybe I am talking to green zone dwellers. “ I don't know about others, but we are always in PvP zone, and we only come across 15+ parties.

• Zitat von Hazmy: „Actually you can. Again, with good composition. “ If you have a good 5 man comp, they just need to make 2 times your comp and so have 10 good comp. Ofc, if you only encounter noobs you might could defeat everyone. But then, what is a good 5 man comp? (without blizzard bug) Because Quartestaff, Hammer, Claws, Firestaff, Holy doesn't work against 15+ people. Hammer, Claws, Firestaff, Necro, Holy doesn't work against 15+ people. GreatMace, Quarterstaff, Double Dagger, Firestaff, H…

• Zitat von Hazmy: „Another post against zergs. With a good composition and smart play a big zerg can be recked. As zerg I mean people 20+ and as small group I mean 10-15 “ yeah, with 15 people you can defeat 20. At 5 people you can't defeat 15 people.

• Like in most "Hadcore PvP" games it i way better to play in what people call zergs than playing in a small group. Why is so? Well, you don't have any advantages in being less people in a party and you don't have any downside in being in a zerg. 1) Focus Fire: Really doesn't do much in the game. First because no one knows how much the reduction is, but it is pretty insignificant since no one is capable of noticing it. (Does anyone have numbers for this?) Second, because the game is AoE based. Som…

• A PvP Finisher/Gank

Lyeos - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „Hi Spades, we discussed that idea internally some time ago. The reason why we do not like it is that it futther benefits larger groups over smaller ones. All the best, Korn “ Wait, since when you have any concern for small groups over big ones?

• Zitat von Doowie: „Oooo I see what you mean. Now don't hold me to this, but I think it's when a guild has control over a city, they have that as their "plot". This is why cities can be fought over and if there was a GvG for a city, that is where it would be located. “ That's right.

• Boars, T1 stone, ranged and more!!!

Lyeos - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von DVORA: „Agree with/have seen all of the above. “ Same on my end

• Keepers Not Respawning & Hellgate Fame

Lyeos - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

Hi. We came into the new dungeons and after killing a keeper, pop the portail and then we waited to see the respawn time and we left after 1h30 because it didn't respawn. Wasn't supposed to fix boss camping because more than 1h30 on live server means that zergs will clean everything and 5 ppl group won't have anything left. On another note, we've tried a few hellgate to see how much fame it gives and we were quite suprised to see hellgate mobs giving fame like if they are freshspawns. Wouldn't i…

• Little Fame in Hellgate

Lyeos - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Hi, Is that me or I've never seen mobs in Hellgate being full? Maybe increasing the fame generated in Hellgate would bring more people in it. That would increase PvP fights in full loot area and so increase the demand for craft.