Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Impossible to play on iPhone

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

iOS users are at a disadvantage for PvP, but all other endeavors are possible. I have done everything in game, HCE, fame farming, gathering, crafting, on my iPad. The game was designed for PC and mobile ( tablets at least 7”, 10-13” are much better ). While you may be able to run the game on some phones, it was not designed for them nor supported.

• New update

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Correct

• New update

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

The reason you are alone, you are on the test server. The patch released for iOS was only for test server.

• I have T6 buildings on my island. For leveling up crafting, crafting thousands of T6 items, on my island, at zero cost. If I want to craft a .3 item, T7, or T8 item, I use a city station to get 45% of my resources back with focus. One 6.3 staff requires around 19k focus, so I am not crafting in the city very often.

• I have played 3 different cross platform MMOs. Every update, PC gets it first, followed by Android, lagging behind is iOS, due to Apples approval process. In a perfect world, companies could wait until both iOS and Android are approved and working, before the update is launched. But that usually does not happen.

• Steam does not support mobile, so mobile players will not be able to play from Steam. Really not sure what you all are complaining about, you can still log in the way you do now, with Albion Online launcher. Steam will just add new players to the game. The only reason I could see needing to buy game again for Steam access, if they open a new server when game is available in Steam. As others have stated, you can now add Albion as a non Steam game, so you can see your Steam friends, and log in thr…

• Version incorrect

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

They have no idea how long it will take, once it has been sent to Apple for approval. For some reason, hotfixes take longer to approve than updates. Back in September, one hotfix took 10 days to get approved.

• Yes, before you place the map, all members need to be near the Expedition portal ( does not matter which city or even a outpost, they are located in ). Once you form party and are ready to start, ask in party chat if everyone is ready. Once you get a ready confirmation from each party member, place the map. In a few seconds each party member will receive notification that a map has been givien to the Expedition Portal gatekeeper. Each member has to manually click accept button. The system will c…

• Hi Sharky, You have to form a party before you place the map. Party members can be in any city. You could start with any map levels 1-3 ( each map has 15 difficulty levels ). If you are playing on iOS, I would avoid running Lurking Beneath, I rarely see the Ghast poison puddles, thus resulting in a high repair bill.

• The first Alpha test that I participated in, was December 2013. That test, there were 1000 players. The test lasted 10 days. It was a very small world then, 4-6 zones. Players could build unlimited buildings anywhere they could find a spot to build on. I built 4 tents. Back then, buildings were not protected, thus we had the Night of the Seige Hammer. Saturday evening, while most players were offline, 8 individuals armed with Seige Hammers ( Demolition Hammers ), destroyed every player made stru…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…Warrior%2BForge#post56682

• How many GB is the iOS AO version?

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

2.38 GB iOS 11

• iPhone X Albion beta

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

While some phones are able to run Albion, they are not a supported device. The game was designed for Tablets, at least 7 inches, larger is better.

• Lets discuss Swords

Zarf - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

The Broadsword Mighty Blow, is also a interrupt, while the Clarent is not. So a Broadsword can have two single target interrupts, with a very low cool down of 10 seconds. I just wish Broadswords had the 300 hp buff that Hammers and Maces have, making it a viable tanking weapon.

• Auto run for iOS

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Yes it is Sleepkava, but you do have to have a Starter pack, do you? They usually send out invites every Friday.

• Veteran Starter Pack Gone!

Zarf - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Hello, Email support@albiononline.com

• Auto run for iOS

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

You’re right Sharky. But using auto run, you could move in longer stretches, before having to change direction. I was thinking, besides a dedicated icon on screen, could even be a command like /run.

• Auto run for iOS

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

I know that, that’s why I suggested a dedicated on screen button, just for auto run, for iOS/ mobile users.