Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 340.

• new island decorations

Strange - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Kutweer: „What would you suggest? “ some visual way to identify purpose of chests. Either have the chest itself show it or placards that can be stuck on floor/against wall.

• Gatherer journals fill up in the wrong order

Strange - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Pegasus: „Zitat von Stravanov: „It has to be a bug. Or just something that the devs didn't think through. Nobody in their right mind would ever want to put fame into a partially full T6 book when they harvest T8 materials. “ I would... “ You're not right in the head then (Obviously there are exceptions. Like I would rather get fame from gathering a T4 node in a T2 book sometimes. But you get the picture) “ Had the same debate on this subject before - black zone pe…

• Gatherer journals fill up in the wrong order

Strange - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „That's actually how it works, it always prioritizes partially-full journals. Will poke devs and see if it could be changed eventually. “ Can we just have the ability to "open" a closed journal? Even if it just puts 0, or 1 fame gathered in it - seems like it would be the easiest fix to code

• i think cost is reduced by this percent: =POWER(POWER(0.5,0.01),A1) where A1 is your specialization bonus

• [27.10.17] Albion Developer Talk

Strange - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von RockLobster: „One thing to consider if you're focusing on Solo Play: Considering evening the kill speed between Cloth and Plate wearers while soloing. Right now, the quality of life and feeling of soloing in Leather and Plate is pretty terrible compared to Cloth. You wind up taking as much damage as a cloth wearer does, simply due to the proportional attack/defense ratio... the only difference is you have between a 20-50% slower kill speed to show for it. You're also much less Energy E…

• My page is mostly just a front end to the data in the albion-data project. I believe that a change in the last month or so broke the client, so there is no data being feed into the project any more. I might try to look at the client, but its not my strong point

• Idea for player content

Strange - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Here would be an idea for a player content - a group of players can go out into the open world an build an "Altar" Step 1: Group selects to build Altar somewhere in the open world, pretty much anywhere. -- Altar gets marked on minimap, anyone can see -- Each zone has set times of day when altars can be build to allow solo gathering to not be completely locked out. Step 2: Group builds Altar by feeding materials (stone is primary resource) Step 3: When altar is complete, set period of time (say 2…

• would be nice to have a percent chance to resist the mount vanish based on the mount and quality

• Zitat von Gank: „The tax is the station fee you pay. “ Maybe it should be moved to suggestion then. most of the crafting that you pay a tax on gives you resources returned. this gives people an incentive to use town crafting stations over there guild\island ones. would be nice to see a 15% resource return on transmutation when using in town.

• If I try to upgrade T2 ore to T3 ore in town, I need to pay a tax for that, but I dont get any resources returned. I can do this on personal island for free. If I pay a tax for something, I think there should be some resources returned.

• Animal Breeder offspring yield

Strange - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Tchellenger: „@Nydiadus My bad for your maths. Actually free accounts cant do that because they dont regen focus point, but i'm wondering about that grow time 100% for premium, why it wont stack up the offspring yield as well because if youre a breeder your main incoming will be from offspring yield than everything else and with that way youre loosing some % that equals to money. That could be the reason why foals and baby oxes are so expansive, they don't have the correct offspring yi…

• Animal Breeder offspring yield

Strange - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Tchellenger: „Hello! There is a problem with the offspring yield if youre premium account, it doesnt stack the correct % to the yield because of the faster grow time plus. Example: Non Premium Accounts: -------Adept's Foal(T4) - 3d 20h of grow time and 78.67% offspring yield chance, +13% if nurtured. -------if nurtured properly it will increase 39%, as result: 78.67 + 39 ~= 137.67%. -------Direwolf(T6) - 7d 20h of grow time and 0% offspring yield chance, +6% if nurtured. -------if nurt…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Strange: „The 1.5 IP lumberjack bonus (which is your big bonus) only applies when you are wearing T4 gathering gear. I personally just dont like this - There is enough benefit to gathering speed and yield that are specific to the tier of resource you are gathering, I dont think you should having to pick between which tier to wear - higher tier should always result in higher item power. “ You dont need to pick which tier of gathering gear to wear. Higher tier i…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „you mean like t4 mastery and so on? They do stack (propagate) through other (higher) tiers - and every other piece of gear works this way... You have dual dagger mastery = +2 IP spec bonus to dual daggers and +0.2 IP spec bonus to all other daggers You have Adept Lumberjack mastery = +1.5 IP to Adept Gear and +0.2 IP spec bonus to all other Lumberjack gear “ For daggers the +2 IP bonus applies to all dual daggers regardless of tier - it this scenario, a T8 dual dagger w…

• Whats the reasoning behind having tier specific item power bonuses? Remove the tier specific bonus and spread it over all the tiers. No other gear works this way, and helps encourage people to wear higher tier gear.

• Zitat von Nydiadus: „ “ good formulas to know, but I would still say the description on the spell passive are extremely misleading. They should say "increase defense bonus by 5%" or something like that. Shouldn't say "incoming damage reduced by 5%"

• So for the shields, it simply stats +3% defense vs players - which might not be the same as %3 damage reduction. I might think of it as increasing your "armor" by 3%. T4 solider armor has +203 armor, so maybe this increase the armor by 6 (and maybe any other pieces that have "armor"). Since we dont know the formula for armor to damage reduction its kind of hard to validate that. For the chest passive it is definitely misleading with the description (damage reduced by 5%). But if i look in the da…

• Interesting finding- not saying its not a bug, but could there be damage modifiers while naked making the calculations tricky? do you have any reaver levels? how does the game apply the damage reduction? maybe your reaver reduces damage by 50% - is the 5% reduction from the original 100% damage the monster gives, or from the remaining damage after. Also maybe the "5%" damage reduction is not fully 5%, but decay... Heres an example (not perfect but shows general principle) 5% reduction of 100 dam…

• Game tools website

Strange - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „First of all, thank you for putting the site together and running it! It's super helpful. I have some questions about the market data - is this updated real time? Or only when the database receives new data from a player who is running the albion-data project client and browsing the auction house? Do they need to actually search for the item in order for it to update prices, or just opening the AH UI in-game will update all prices? “ Yes iIt uses the albion-data project …