Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Keyboard/Mouse/Voice Macros

Elsa - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Any kind of automation, including use of macros, is against the Terms and Conditions and may lead to a permanent suspension of your account: Zitat: „13.3 No Manipulation Users may only play the Game personally. They are not permitted to manipulate the Game or use technical tools that give Users an advantage over other players. In particular Users are forbidden to… - modify the gaming experience by using software or mechanisms that may affect the function and the game play unless permitted by the…

• Bug with blood letter E

Elsa - - Bugs

Beitrag

It's not a bug. A 1-second buff is applied to the enemy when you use Lunging Stabs on them, which nullifies the damage from subsequent Lunging Stabs during that time: b1zrXNA.png It's a high damage ability, so this prevents you from plowing down opponents within a fraction of a second with just a few bloodletters.

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…9dea32ccf03151ca4a5e63802 They grow up so fast

• Died with no enemy near me

Elsa - - Bugs

Beitrag

Do you by any chance have video footage of any of the two incidents you mentioned?

• Zitat von happyla: „could I invite my alt character to my guild? seems not.... “ You can, but you'll need someone to help you out: 1. Invite another person to your guild 2. Give them the ability to recruit people 3. Log out and log in with the other character 4. Have them invite you to your guild

• Red Zone GvG ip cap

Elsa - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat: „Added soft item power cap to red zone GvGs (Item Power = 800 / Scaling Factor = 0.2, meaning everything above IP 800 will be scaled down to 20% of its normal power)“ Lancelot Patch #9

• Zitat von Fooky: „Does checking the market in another city count as scouting? “ No, it doesn't.

• AH item 'lost' after putting up for sale

Elsa - - Bugs

Beitrag

When your item doesn't sell, it is put under the 'completed' tab. If you fail to pick the items up from there within 30 days, the items will disappear permanently. Was that the case? If not, please write to support@albiononline.com - they will be able to look into it

• The rule is very simple: Zitat: „11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a player city, guild home territory, personal island or guild island, ii) the Characters may not engage in combat together and…

• Chat improvements

Elsa - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Regarding your 1st point, copy and paste these in chat to get the icons: Quellcode (18 Zeilen) About your 3rd point; there are a few different ways to post item icons in chat: 1. Alt + Click an item in your inventory 2. Post the item's exact name in chat in parenthesis 3. Post the item's code in chat As an example, here is what to do in order to post an icon of a T4 Bloodletter in chat with the three different methods mentioned above: 1. Have a T4 Bloodletter in your inventory and alt + click on…

• Make Gold More Useful

Beitrag

When you buy Trial Keys using silver, that silver is used to purchase the Gold from the player-driven currency exchange market. So you aren’t directly buying Trial Keys with silver, and Gold is taken out of the economy regardless of which currency you used. Same goes for when you buy Premium with silver.

• See: GvG Training Battles: A Quick How-To Guide

• Zitat von Tilden: „I think you could move a couple items to the "PvP + PvE" section, including Treasure Sites, Boss Raids, and Raiding Territories. Gotta give players fair warning! “ Some activities fall into several categories but I didn't want to make the chart too complex and confusing. Hopefully the descriptions make it clear what you can expect though. Zitat von Tilden: „And I noticed a small typo: "Quarriers" under "Gather Resources". “ Thank you for pointing that out, it's now been fixed.

• No Duells please

Beitrag

Duels are a fantastic tool for training - they allow you to get comfortable with your build and you learn how to counter other builds (or which builds you should avoid in the open world). Zitat von Yheti: „they give players the chance to PvP without open world so that many players don't go to open world with there gear. “ There's plenty of other forms of non-loot PvP: yellow zones, blue zone hellgates, GvG training, arena - not sure why you singled out duels in this post. Zitat von Yheti: „Secon…

• Zitat von SHARKY: „Please excuse my ignorance - where/how do I join a Sellsword Expedition? “ "Sellsword expedition" is what group expeditions are called in the game. Since this chart is mainly directed at new players, or players who might want to try out something they haven't before, I went with the official terminology. I think it should be clear to anyone what it is if you read the description, though. F40ZMOG.png

• Hey everyone, Here's a little something that could be useful for our new players of Albion. This chart displays a summary of activities you can do in the game - whether you're interested in PvP, PvE or the economy: albiononline.com/en/news/what-to-do-in-albion-online We will renew it with introduction of new features. ~ Elsa

• The resources disappear after 7 days if you don't manage to collect them from your laborers.

• Zitat von Buttershots: „Does the Yule Backpack exist? “ Nope. Zitat von Medardo_Sempai: „@Elsa pls update this post , i love the post “ Will add the recent Referral Rewards after the weekend to the list, thanks for the bump!

• Could you access the site previously with the same device and internet connection? I would recommend that you try and reset your modem first.

• EPIC PACK THAT DOESNT WORK

Elsa - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von RAGNAR12: „I don't want 30 days sub on my orginal charcter I was it on the new one?! “ Unfortunately, it's not possible to claim the upgrade on a separate character.