Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 656.

• ahahaha this man was riding an overweight ox in a pvp zone and thinks he should be allowed to live...

• If you keep more than 20k silver on your character when you aren't actively buying shit idk what to tell you. Gold will always go up up up, so your money is earning you money while you sleep... The more silver is in the game (time goes by, people kill mobs, more silver in the gameworld) the less valuable each piece of it is. standard inflation.

• No real incentive to GVG

Seriously - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

No gvg's on mercia ever... cuz... no reason to.

• All my friends and I.

Beitrag

Zitat von Gevlon: „Zitat von Seriously: „Zitat von Gevlon: „It's not a game sillies, just a beta test. Why would anyone show for serious combat or make an effort for anything when all will be wiped anyway? “ They did in earlier tests. Why would you not show for serious combat when its going to be wiped? If you lose you essentially lose nothing since it's being wiped anyway, yet you gained valuable experience... this is the best time to practice serious combat with no serious repercussions... der…

• Zitat von Gevlon: „Again: (Materpiece_price-normal_price)*0.05 = focus profit. If this profit is larger than the cost of alt, I will. Zitat von Seriously: „156k a day! OMG you're... totally broke? “ You can provide screenshot about the items that have higher focus efficiency, or ... you can be ignored as yet another useless troll. “ i can provide you with other things to do that make a lot more silver than 156k a day to the point where you forget all about focus efficiency?

• All my friends and I.

Beitrag

Zitat von Gevlon: „It's not a game sillies, just a beta test. Why would anyone show for serious combat or make an effort for anything when all will be wiped anyway? “ They did in earlier tests. Why would you not show for serious combat when its going to be wiped? If you lose you essentially lose nothing since it's being wiped anyway, yet you gained valuable experience... this is the best time to practice serious combat with no serious repercussions... derp. Go back to nattering about how 156k a …

• 156k a day! OMG you're... totally broke?

• need help to find rat

Seriously - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von BrenFolds: „...i need closure “ i know, the suspense is killing me...

• I don't want hell-gates NERFED. I WANT OTHER THINGS TO BE REMOTELY COMPARABLE IN VALUE PER HOUR. I want gathering to drop 55 essences every 15 minutes of gathering. And 20 souls, and 15 8.2 refined mats. And fat piles of silver every swing! And fully crafted gear! every 30 minutes! Oh and fuckloads of artifacts, 3 tiers above what im gathering.

• Zitat von Sharkesha: „How many HGs have you ran? @Seriously “ I believe i already answered this question in the thread when it was posed by the deerrrrrrrrrrrrrp grimfest. Gathering tools cost so much LP that i pve fame and pvp on a different account, sorry to disappoint ya dumbshit.

• Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Seriously: „You know i didn't even bother to show the 3 chests full of gear that dropped cuz most of it ended up sold... It's a joke. Game is a JOKE. “ Did you post the # of essence/raw it would take to make one stack of 8.2 as drops in HG? I swore I saw it in this thread. “ Yea i posted it somewhere above. I didn't even bother to post the essences because the mats alone were outrageous... Its a joke.

• Zitat von Varonth: „Zitat von TheNoseKnows: „Gatherers weren't safe in beta 1 and they were more valuable then than in any beta after it. The harder it is to gather the more valuable the materials become. Risk = reward, Try again. “ Thanks for mentioning risk versus reward. A ganker looking for gatherers to kill is at a lower risk to die than the gatherer for higher rewards. A gatherer has basically no chance to take down someone else in 1 versus 1 unless they are geared towards actual combat, r…

• Zitat von Korn: „@Sinatra.SUN the amount of gear and resources that drop in hell gates is tiny compared to what people gather every day. In no way can hell gates sustain overall gear demand. Also, hell gates can only drop up to T6 gear after one of our recent patches. “ REALLY and how many 8.2 refined materials have been gathered and refined vs gotten from hellgates? How many 8.1? HMMMM?!?!?? (hint: 1893519358315 to 0)

• Zitat von Grimfest: „Zitat von Seriously: „Zitat von Grimfest: „no. Adding the refined resouces was the best thing they did for hellgates since they introduced them. They have never been more active. The gvg system is a joke and for those of us that will not subject ourselves to a shit system such as said gvg system Hellgates is where its at. Hellgates loot Is near perfect at the moment and depending on the clear times of the new hellgates that are to come, they might need to increase the drops.…

• Zitat von Grimfest: „Zitat von KaelAshrend: „Zitat von nRated: „One thing i prefer to change its remove all refined resourses drop. from all events not only Hellgate “ ^ This (things dropping refined rare materials) is screwing the progression of gear/the economy up big time. “ Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „It is not about hellgates being good or bad, in my first line i even state that its my favorite activity. The problem is that it makes all other playstyles obsolete, especially gatherers and dungeo…

• Gathering Gear is Crap

Beitrag

Zitat von Lamar_Headcrab: „And like i said boys there is a learning curb from gathering tier 4 to gathering tier 5 and up. Tier 4 down there is no PVP and you gather as much as you need or can carry and then head back. Tier 5 up it seems its an all new ball game, and you can't just go around stating its common knowledge that Ox's are for hauling goods, go run around in Yellow zones and see all the people gathering with Ox's. Sure common sense comes into this but you have to have played the game …

• Items are also under valued because: mobs are no longer lethal so no one ever loses gear except to pvp (absolute dogshit change) ANNNND PvE and hellgates hand out gear left and right like it's nothing without the need of crafting or gathering. Those are the issues, not too many crafters.

• need help to find rat

Seriously - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Trinket: „@Bercilak “ Busted. 100%

• Zitat von Grimfest: „no. Adding the refined resouces was the best thing they did for hellgates since they introduced them. They have never been more active. The gvg system is a joke and for those of us that will not subject ourselves to a shit system such as said gvg system Hellgates is where its at. Hellgates loot Is near perfect at the moment and depending on the clear times of the new hellgates that are to come, they might need to increase the drops. “ dumbest blather i have ever heard in my …

• State of Gathering

Beitrag

Zitat von Trade_Master: „Zitat von OneTyper: „What are the key takeaways around this shining thing after t5? “ It's a 10% increase to gain bonus mats, it increases the tier it effects (so T5 gathering gear works on T5 resources and below, T6 works on T6 resources and below) But by T6 you get a base +30% chance to gain bonus resources versus 10% at T4. Not to mention the huge gains in health. Gathering gear you sit at like 1.9k hp at T5, 20k at T6. It's not enough to survive bandit attacks all th…