Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

• The only suggestion I can make without you needing to rework the combat system and without making healers a tedious necessity that nobody wants to play is to add some clever ways to self heal for other classes and possibly add a cap on healing. Perhaps similar to what Battlerite does. It could be that while you are engaged in combat your max hp slowly deteriorates the more damage you take making the amount healers can heal you back up less and less the more punishment you take. That way it short…

• Does it answer your question? Because it only raises more for me.. It seems a bit vague and perhaps intentionally so. Perhaps they want to leave it open to interpretation so they can judge on an individual basis. "i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a player city, guild home territory, personal island or guild island" but what does interacting with each other actually mean? Can they farm in the same area? Can you use one to ferry items f…

• Zitat von SVGHOST: „I am an acquaintance of the Knights of the Circular Table and I have to tell you good sir the round table knights are far inferior to the circular table clan. Free bump and GL with recruiting “ You are clearly misguided, good sir. For one to be circular, one must first be round. Your table is nothing without ours. ~Thank you

• Knights of the Round Table Greetings and welcome to the Round Table. We are a fresh guild comprised of an unlikely group of people come together for the purpose of forming an organized and goal driven guild. Currently we are few in number and we seek to recruit those who share our vision. The guild is structured in such a way that we have councils at every stage of the hierarchy. What this helps us do is always have multiple voices and opinions being brought to the table enabling us to hopefully…

• Warning before restart

Arthusii - - Server Performance

Beitrag

I appreciate that sometimes the server needs a quick restart as you guys are sorting things out and I appreciate that we have to work through this rough patch to improve things but one simple request; Please give us a little more warning before restarting servers. It has happened on two occasions now that I was in the middle of an expedition when I get a 2min warning that the server will go down. Neither time was it actually 2 minutes for starters.. it was more like 1 minute and either way 2 min…

• I mean the sheer amount of forum presence you have clearly indicates what an empty and pointless threat that is so settle down and be patient.

• That is one way of tackling the long queues, I suppose...

• Queue on a Monday evening... we really need some solution guys.. all I wanted to do was change character... At the very least we need to not be kicked from the game entirely to change character.. not cool.

• Today I was sat afk for over an hour in town as I thought I logged off when I went to cook food. I came back and was still online. This is the primary reason for your issues with towns. Put an afk timer after which you get logged off for inactivity. Another way to deal with overpopulation in big hubs is to incetivise players to go afk/log off in other areas. A great place for this would be private/guild islands. You could set up a system where you get small buffs akin to those you get from premi…

• Well, well, well... would you look at that Kakao.. it's almost like you can prevent gold sellers and not completely get rid of trading and any semblance of economy in the game... huh.. who woulda thunk it.. ~Angry BDO player

• I know the switching off of player models in overcrowded cities was a bandaid fix to help cope with the huge amount of people on launch day but could that be added in as a feature? Like have it toggleable? I think it would help a lot of people perform better in crowded towns and will also make sorting things out in crowded towns a lot easier as most of the time you can't see anything because of all the players crowding around hubs such as banks and crafters. There is a lot of visual clutter whic…

• I've been having several issues with the android version. I have an Nvidia Shield Tablet fully updated. First of all I have had a hell of a hassle trying to log into the game. For some reason the game refused to put the on screen keyboard up when I try to enter my login details. I managed to bypass this by using a bluetooth keyboard but it does need addressing. Once I managed to log into I get to the character selection screen, press enter world and get the loading screen and once it loads, like…