Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• HCE admins

Stravanov - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Equartus: „Zitat von Thorn-Delwyn: „Zitat von Midgard: „The bigger problem is fame, not silver and loot. Why wasn’t that adjusted in the same way? “ Instead of reducing the fame rewarded in those expeditions we decided to increase fame rewarded in red and black zone pve content.You can find the values in the patch notes. “ This is smart move. “ This is catering to the casuals ... yet again. “ Which is absolutely necessary for the game to function. The gap between ne…

• Zitat von Redsaw: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Redsaw: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Redsaw: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Redsaw: „So, basically, you are a hypocrite? You say you think those who responded to this thread want to protect their own interests, these people learnt to earn alot of money through playing the game, and you want a feature that basically gives you an edge because you know how to code or access an API. Well, that skillset is alot more niche then the capability to…

• Zitat von Forneus: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Well, the "force" part of what I said is not my primary point. My primary point is that its very gimmicky to make this type of area. Gimmicky mechanics like that is the opposite of "open world". I'd prefer that the devs just made a ton more green dungeons, in stead of gimmicky mechanics like this. That's a non-gimmicky way to get a result thats very close to what you want. “ I assume/hope that at least you feel HCEs, GvGs and HGs are top end gimmicky asw…

• Zitat von Rixlette: „I think hidden treasures are the main reason for inflation in the game. “ lol.... Try to look at "silver looted" stat. I'm fairly certain that the top 100 on that list is players who run HCE.

• Zitat von Zumzat: „Zitat von Stravanov: „I don't get it. “ Then maybe just ask for a clarification before claiming something you don't get is wrong? Difference between T10 (8.2 non-art item , 1390 IP with +200 mastery from skills) and T9 (8.1 item, 1330 IP) = 4.32% <- WHICH WE HAVE NOW Difference WITH OVERCHARGED ITEMS (which I personally assume everyone will be using 24/7 in any GvG) between T10 (8.2 non-art item, 1490 IP, same skills) and T9 (8.1, 1430 IP) = 4% So what's the difference between…

• Just increase duration on vile curses. Let it actually play out like DoT classes do in other mmorpgs, in stead of these weird super short duration DoTs that we have in Albion Online. This allows for more interesting E-designs. A debuff that increases damage taken by the target of a Vile Curse depending on the number of Vile Curses on him. Or simply a damage ability that places a new DoT on targets with a Vile Curse on that deals damage depending on the number of Vile Curses on him.

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von Stravanov: „The only difference is supposed to be that the rich team loses 15% of their gear. “ No, the winning team is supposed to lose gear. “ Yes. And because the rich team is probably going to win, you're just repeating what I said. Overcharge is suggested by the devs to hurt the rich and established guilds. Lets not have this sort of conversation where we have to repeat everything again and again.

• Mercenaries

Stravanov - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Right here. Usually people just rent people they know. If you just want a territory, there a alliances that rent them out to you. I'm pretty sure you can get a city plot + defending team at a fair price. Just figure out if its actually worth it for your guild.

• Zitat von Nvs1980: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Nvs1980: „Zitat von wbq: „Arcane for zvz is ok. 1-2 arcane in pt is recommended. But i think most ppl here talk about 5v5 “ Plus I think a lot of people want Arcane to be less utility/support oriented which is all the arcanes did in that video. “ If people want a support weapon to be excellent at something other than supporting, then maybe those people should play another weapon. Like a DPS weapon.Its like wanting healing or tank weapons to be …

• Zitat von Gugusteh: „Zitat von Stravanov: „I'm pretty sure those percentages are wrong. Adding 100 to 1400 is way more than 0.3%. “ read before talking plz “ Yes. The dude creates some weird comparison that has no relevance to the game and makes conclusions based on that. Its not relevant to compare a T10 with a T11 weapon. I don't get it. If both teams overcharge, there is SUPPOSED to not be a difference. The only difference is supposed to be that the rich team loses 15% of their gear.

• Zitat von Nvs1980: „Zitat von wbq: „Arcane for zvz is ok. 1-2 arcane in pt is recommended. But i think most ppl here talk about 5v5 “ Plus I think a lot of people want Arcane to be less utility/support oriented which is all the arcanes did in that video. “ If people want a support weapon to be excellent at something other than supporting, then maybe those people should play another weapon. Like a DPS weapon. Its like wanting healing or tank weapons to be excellent at dealing damage. Those weapon…

• Arcane so underpowered. Sure....: youtube.com/watch?v=aRW80oIpSQo

• Zitat von Zumzat: „Zitat von Evoque: „Zitat von Zumzat: „Zitat von Evoque: „I would urge you to be active on there once its up, and test overcharge in a more realistic environment on a large scale, then share your feedback with us again. “ Can you please advice how exactly can we test something that will influence both global and guild/team economy on a server, where there is no economy? That's a much complex change than just +50 damage to random ability. “ Agreed Zumzat, the implications can be…

• Zitat von ViLEuo: „If they want to level the playing field then make it not about gear at all, IP cap GvG at t8 and leave it alone. Leave it up to skill of the teams. Then nobody could outgear anybody. It'll make 8.1/2/3 items useless though since nobody brings them into open world. Btw I also think this is a terrible idea but it's happening so whatever I guess. “ If you do that, then its no longer a mmorpg. Its simply a MOBA. Economy needs to matter if we want to keep guilds relevant. Economy d…

• Zitat von wbq: „I will see with pleasure how You play arcane dps in gvg Or any good scrim “ I don't. Since I don't GvG. But as already stated, I can easily show you how Heavy Mace, a pretty shitty weapon, is played with moderate success due to the purge on 15s cooldown.

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Disregarding your passive aggressive reply, I'll just pretend that your number explanation makes sense. Zitat von Stravanov: „This doesn't seem like a lot. But keep in mind that new teams often use more cost effective builds (assassin in stead of royal shoes, etc.). If you take this into account in the above example, it becomes obvious why its more detrimental to the new team to trash an additional 15% of the gear from a full relic team that the new team would potentially …

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Stravanov: „I'll try to be less abstract: Lets assume that a guild loots 100 silver worth of gear when it wins a GvG. Lets assume that the new guild will win 1 GvG/HG for every 9 it loses. Before overcharge, the new guild would loot 85 silver worth of gear every time it fought 10 matches. After overcharge, the new guild will only loot 70 silver worth of gear every time it fights 10 matches. In addition, it will lose 15% of the gear that it equipped. This is proba…

• Zitat von solventh: „it IS just "another hidden purpose nerf" to grinded spec'ed players, aiming for the newbies (plus steam'ers) and casuals who dont (\wanna) grind, to be able to fight against them thus making the game more MOBA less MMO. “ And this is exactly something they should implement. The devs SHOULD implement mechanics that lower the "cost" of entering the GvG scene. But the proposed mechanic doesn't promote this goal. Thats the problem. The goal is good. The means to get there is not…

• Zitat von tarnator: „Additionally, if the guild try to do GvG and cannot afford to lose additional 15% cost, they wouldn't have many chance to win and hold the territory from the beginning. “ I don't think you really understand how new GvG guilds are formed. Its a very delicate process that only succeeds if the cost of funding the guild is low enough that the members can/will sustain them for a long time. With less income from looted relics, we risk a game where even less guilds successfully for…

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Less loot = less income = my guild plebs need to work harder to replace the gear that I will eventually need replaced. “ Less loot? So these new guilds are currently gaining more loot in GvGs against the same veteran teams without overcharge mechanics? “ I'll try to be less abstract: Lets assume that a guild loots 100 silver worth of gear when it wins a GvG. Lets assume that the new guild will win 1 GvG/HG for every 9 it loses. Before overcharge, the …