Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Risk vs. Reward

Raithe - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

its really not hard to avoid mob lethality if you own the dg (a personal instance). I would imagine it would make hce much more exclusive though as you do not want folks getting you killed. Other sounds like appropriate risk other than that.

• They are correct in that it's a good 100k silver or so. Get yourself an extremely cheesy set of gear (bloodlust, retaliate, and some sort of range bomb like the 1h curse) and duel for decent bets (25k+) once you are used to the set. You will have her money back in 10 mins tops. Or hit red zones with t5 gathering gear....quick money on them t5 enchanted. Just watch the hostile counter and avoid places marked on the map that would draw gankers. You would do fine man.

• Not a game for solo is correct

Raithe - - Rants

Beitrag

I will say this was less of an issue with the larger map we used to have for the ow. A lot less. And likely the reason large maps are extinct. YOU MUST PVP. that is the lesson.

• Not a game for solo is correct

Raithe - - Rants

Beitrag

I dun see the 4ish Wolfpack gankers when gathering in the bz so much. Pve I cannot seem to get away from them but......surprise, suprise....I go to check out solo dogs in the black for some pve and solo vs solo (or 2 v 2) and that's where I see them. I suppose they hunt where prey is concentrated. Wierd no? At least with gathering you can ride out a little ways (not far with these maps but a bit out) and gather pretty safely much of the time. And you can check how many are at the portal cate fir…

• HCE admins

Beitrag

I'm gonna just breeze right over the hypocrisy there. Unfortunately its a lot worse than just moving portals. Due to the changes in the map, centralization, the removal of risk from all areas of the game, the removal of natural trade routes (not contrived trade routes that will likely function as well as every other bandaid SBI has dreamed of), blah, etc.......they cannot just remove these things nor can stuff just be balanced into the the OW. Systems that balanced each other which led to a real…

• HCE admins

Beitrag

This here: "If you want HCE to be in open world why won't you just ask devs to add HCE in open world? They could be done without maps, so people had incentive to go there over the city HCE." Really? How many times has someone used this exact idea in threads about expeditions? MANY. This is the number one think ppl say when they seem to dislike in town portal pve. FFS stop asking ppl to continuously repeat themselves. Have you even been reading this stuff or just randomly responding?

• At the moment farming works. It can certainly be orchestrated as such that it generates profit. I conclude no complicated updates will come but maybe some QOL will be introduced....such as the recent response that fixing mount feeding is now on the backlog. They might consider simple changes. At one point the devs mentioned farm tools as a possibility. Perhaps simple and easily worked in stuff would considered. The only real complex player ideas I have seen go in is stuff like the BM. Most other…

• Risk vs. Reward

Beitrag

Now ppl farm one safe zone instance inside of the town of their choosing. Success!

• HCE admins

Beitrag

@Wadefu Yes exactly. Thank you. @Targun Very odd that you would accuse me of spite. Considering I have almost never directly attack someone's understanding, intelligence, or other attributes. You seem to often. I really care not either way, just pointing that out. The rest of that paragraph is just you attempting to hurt my feelings which is not going to happen. I dun care what you think of me in the slightest. However I do care about your opinions of the game. With as vocal and supportive of so…

• HCE admins

Beitrag

Zitat von Targun: „Zitat von Silks: „cmon dude, you love to call after other peoples mentality and capability to comprehend things but you are the mentally ill here. “ Well if someone says he doesn't understand something that can be easily explained it's not me who calls someone at their capability to comprehend.Its the person literary admitting they are not able to understand. I'm just happy to help and explain Just like i did right now. And as for the game mechanics - my philosophy is clear an…

• HCE admins

Beitrag

Actually no. Groups do run with tanks in open world fame farms. What are you even talking about? Before expeditions the same type of content was out there already. Solo and small group dungeons. Groups needed tanks to run them or wierd group configs. They needed to be expanded not destroyed and placed in town behind a portal. Certainly not a portal that you unlock using super expensive maps that ppl pay real money for currency to buy (hmm......that couldn't be the point at would it......$$$). So…

• Upon thinking on this.....Farming could be made much less annoying without systems, without management, and using ideas already out there. In fact the ideas have been out there for years but you know..... Simply add a hoe and water can. Make seeds able to be equipped as yer offhand. Step over the ground you wish to plant/water. If hoe and seeds are equipped you plant then by using the plant button (you know like any other spell). If water is equipped you use the watering action (also in a spell …

• [Updated] Overcharge Feature

Raithe - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von tarnator: „Zitat von rodox: „... “ ...So what should we do? We try it. If not, we rollback. “ Erm...Rollback? Once implemented nothing is removed. I mean look at arenas. Totally useless but still here. Expeditions are actually seriously harmful to the game and they get the most dev time it seems.

• Zitat von Cathair: „Maybe change session duration on the forum? It logs me out way too often and then bugs me with annoying "I'm not a robot" protection “ Usually I hit the login button on the forum only to find I am actually still logged in and can just click on forum again at the main site without the captcha.

• Fractured?

Raithe - - Small Talk

Beitrag

A sharp stick is cheap really and does wonderful things to eyeballs. So it might.

Beitrag

What is the purpose of locking up high tier resources (which ends up being high tier gear) under big alliance control only to artificially reduce the need for high tier gear in situations where it is currently required? If ppl cannot access gvg since the gear (ie: mats) are not within reach, and this is seen as a problem, would it not indicate a problem with resource distribution? It seems to make more sense to fix the broken system not to make an extraordinarily complicated bandaid. The only re…

Beitrag

Why is overcharge needed? There are many things needed in the game. I have never heard anyone complain that they cannot boost there gear with a chance of trashing. I mean.....come on. Make some more monsters or something.

• Why would it lower prices? We are going to burn out our focus, swap to an alt, and then burn out its focus, etc. Before or after any changes. I suppose some folks might buy 300 alts but at $30 usd minimum a pop....let em. And there is really nothing to stop this. The alt factory has been a problem for a LONG time and is not going away (if you even see it as a problem I suppose). That also would theoretically be good for the game too. I honestly don't even care if it does not speed it up. It woul…

• They do have lots on their plate. Mostly random stuff that isn't anything near what they have continuously said they were looking at addressing. Perhaps some wonder why the random new installs when mounts feeding is still bugged, disconnects are frequent, and pve in the open world still needs TONS of work. And it appears that even the quiet ones say little that conveys value sometimes.

• Jeeze were I a solo player I might take offense to that.....