Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 64.

• Zitat von Rosalia: „So, back to frost. Frost obviously loses out on damage and gains more cc effects as a result, which is completly fine if you can make use of them, sadly slowing or rooting the current tanks helps you little because they are all pretty mobile by default. Slowing or rooting the backline doesnt help you that much either, because they are ranged by default. “ I totally agree with Rosalia statement. If we speak about teamfights, it seems like every weapon should have it's own nich…

• Is it intended that Poison bottle ticks give you hp regeneration with Mercenary jacket?

• 1h dagger UP

pomuniqorn - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von Reptoid: „HP% reduction on yourself seems reaallllly harsh “ It's max HP reduction. Using E right away gives you a punch in the guts you would take if you'd wait a bit instead. Eager to test it.

• Curse feels like a mid-range pressure combatant, peeling off the enemy frontline with DoTs and antiheal/sunder debuff, forcing them to fall back, while fire/ice have a long-range role. I personally think that those effects are what to be boosted and highlighted, not just damage.

• 1h dagger UP

pomuniqorn - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

albiononline.com/ru/killboard/player/FzJWXuJORme7dQcg_lfreQ buff daggers please

• IMO Once SBI sees the significant population growth after Steam release they'll let account transfer, that is for sure. It just feels the right thing to do. Strange thing is that they don't tell it to us that way. Oh wells.

• Frost Staff

pomuniqorn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

As i can judge now, comparing fire and ice staffs playstyle gives the following: Fire: 1) Steady DPS with bolts 2) DoT 3) Somewhat long-cast E's as a single big finisher/starter Ice: 1) Burst damage (like Frost Bomb + Freezing Wind combo) 2) CC 3) Mostly instant but lasting/delayed E's and others skills It seems like Fire is a cast-time mage and Ice is cooldown mage, so maybe it would be logical to rework Ice slightly to fit that niche, like making Q instant but to have CD, and replacing some E'…

• Zitat von Equartus: „Got same problems,the ez way to avoid such situations-is to make one step before using W to make minimum 0.5 meter range between youre and enemy hitbox. “ yeah but it literary becomes pain in the butt when you try to counter claws .-.

• Compared to arbalest silence shot skill and the things alike (Heron's E), it doesn't hit if cast too close to the target. Does that ineffective range gap exist on purpose or should it be removed?

• I think that Bloodletter's E is way too versatile. Might be a good idea to make it work like Shadow Edge, hence you don't dash if you don't hit something with it. Like if technically it was a beam you cast and dash behind the last hit target, making damage to those in line. That would prevent mobility abuse.

• Kill expeditions

pomuniqorn - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Talizzar: „Gankers just trying to get more people to kill and run off from the game? “ Still ganking the fighters isn't as easy as ganking the gatherers huh? That wouldn't be a hunter/prey situation in most cases.

• Off Screen Names

pomuniqorn - - Rants

Beitrag

Try ganking in solo dungeons or some chest hunters outside, why the gatherers anyway. You can barely lift all that stuff they gathered. Killing them is rewarding for a group when somebody can haul the goods back after success, but to gank gatherers solo you have to be some special kind of sadomasochistic person imo.

• When they nerfed Spirit and buffed Sunder, the skillcaster 1h dagger became viable, just tune your attack speed to use your Q right after 2-3 autoattacks. You barely loose any attack speed that way so DPS is quite decent. I personally use cloth with that. Still i must admit that when you use 1h dagger there's no alternative to Sunder Armor, which is sad. It greatly narrows the weapon flexibility, meaning that you can't really make a decent autoattack 1h dagger build anymore (just compare it to b…

• i had the same thought lately. Rush gives that 30%ccd bonus and you don't need it in most of leather builds as it doesn't work with claws E and for other weapons i'd prefer anything else, even though spears and staves have some cc options. Double blade synergizes very well with this buff when you use E, but it is definetely not as great as using wanderlust to stick to your target for eternity. Speaking of which, this spell is a true OW cancer as stated in thread already. There are quite a few fo…

• [suggestion] Expeditions

pomuniqorn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I've heard that there were endless dungeons or something like this back in AO beta versions. Would be great to see that in expeditions, as now they are too repetitive and that queue time gets everybody even more bored. In older expedition related posts there were a suggestion: "Require the player to select the instance in town, but travel to a cave in the world to enter said instance." This sounds healthy for one of the core ideas of the game (go outside), and if expeditions would be endless, pe…

• Suggesting to add an option in character sheet to set number of consumables to be equipped when rightclicking on them in inventory/chest.

• dagger's new AoE skill on Q

pomuniqorn - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

Yeah AOE sunder armor is something that would be considered in PvE. Maybe make it comparable to Stalker Hood armor reduction but boost it for PvE and penalise for PvP.

• Warp scram/point equivalent.

Beitrag

I just recalled that stasis spell in Starcraft you know, when you cast it on units and they can't do anything, yet nothing can damage them as well. Something like this might work, but here in Albion we'd need the invulnerability after the stasis wears off, something like that

• pls can re-skin

Beitrag

I dig on that one, helmet looks really poor in game

• Zitat von Eron: „Something along these lines might make sense - the E buffs other skills, or DOT (with appropriate balancing). Or what about: E - Assassin escape: after any attack applies a 2 sec invisibility, breaks on any attack. Active for 10 sec. “ Got you wrong. Yes there is a lack of invisibility i guess. Old Assassin's Spirit had it