Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 371.

• Nerf Daggers

Dethcord - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von Asaroth: „There simply way too strong for 1v1 Deathgivers, dagger pair whilst Bloodletter provides great open world dmg and GVG or ZVZ, But we get it SBI dont care about balance only wanna appease the majority, well i guess they wanna miss out on $$$thousands of ppl who dont care for dagger, Even the bow buff/crossbow boltcaster (lame 3.6 sec channel interuptable by every line known to man) buff has nothing on daggers, When will popularity/biasness stop affecting balance in this game (…

• Ganking really sucks

Dethcord - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Zalrenic: „<sarcasm> I know nothing of ganking or sandbox economies... I have only been playing these things for 15+ years... tell me more of these strange and wondrous things. </sarcasm> The guild I belonged to got close to 100 ganks in the last 24 hours.... ganking is not hard; however, you need to treat it like you treat anything else. Just as effective GVG, ZvZ, and HCE requires certain builds and strategies, so does ganking. This is why actual gank groups usually run from ZvZ grou…

• Ganking really sucks

Dethcord - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „Gatherers already form groups (of fishermen) and I've seen that groups fite gankers together. Many times for last two days. Pretty fun. Devs should implement minigames for all other resource gathering like they did it fishing. That must not be seperate small nodes across the map, big zones like lakes instead. Where gatherers can form a parties and gather and fight together like now fishermen do. “ If this is the case - it's very good. It's how it should be - it favors sociali…

• Ganking really sucks

Dethcord - - Rants

Beitrag

I don't think it will ever be fixed, because devs want to please carebears who care about themselves instead of caring about the game as a whole. It's gatherers who should form groups for profit, not gankers. It's gatherers who should be at risk anytime, not gankers. Why? Because gatherers cause inflation due to constant influx of materials into the game. Unfortunately, current playerbase's arguments don't go beyond "Ur just bad lern to gank lul", even if you present countless and obvious facts …

• Dwindling player base

Dethcord - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von ALPHABET: „ 9 years AO “ Savage joke m8

• Balancing Non-Consensual PvP

Dethcord - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von Kissmequick: „I'm a solo player, I both gather and (try) to solo PK. I don't agree with making 8 second mount/dismount because then gathering will take forever, taking 16 seconds every rock just to mount and dismount would be horrendous. But the idea about mount HP affecting speed is great, particularly with how overpowered higher level oxes are. It's impossible for a solo player to take them down when they reduce damage by 80% and have huge health bars. “ Well that's the whole point. …

• I can't check it out and won't be able to for a month while I'm on vacation. But i think it's the same as I remember it being around 3-4 seconds tooltip CC. But CC reductions on most armor are bigger than CC incease most popular armor choices can provide. You could probably wear plate to make this root last longer than the time it takes you to fly to your target, but then you won't have the damage to dismount it anyway. tl;dr: I don't think it was buffed, and even if it was it changes nothing.

Beitrag

Zitat von blappo: „Zitat von Kissmequick: „Let's just go ahead and make gathering gear 10,000 item power. This gear ruined the game already so fuck it. “ I dont like the concept of gathering gear... at least not right now. It makes you more money but you cant fight in it and some escapes put you into combat anyway so those skills are non viable. I DO like Pies i think this is a useful mechanism. How about back packs trading a cape for a backpack makes no sense. you do not want to carry a large l…

• I told you about the stun. With a stun it will still be weaker than dash, it will just have SOME uses.

• Addition - some minibosses give 10k fame alone. t7 mobs in reds give 700~ fame. So 9k fame is killing about 13 mobs or something. Some kills can give you about 100k fame easily. It's easy to make atleast 200k fame in one day not even playing that much, so the real number of active players is much, much lower. And I feel like peak online atm is about 3-5k players. Also don't forget to take into consideration those who do arenas and expeditions only pretty much, as these people are not even playin…

• Who is the best GM of the ARCH Alliance?

Dethcord - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat: „Who is the best GM of the ARCH Alliance?“ The Overmind.

• Keep in mind that 9k fame in a week = not playing pretty much. Atleast 100k fame a week is a minimum you should be looking at.

• Where can we hope to get the next balancing patch? Is it coming in 3 months or will we see something inbetween those? @Retroman, @Korn

• It works weird at times, once I've beed CCd by this wall for it's full duration almost.

• Zitat von Mardonius: „almost all high end content is in Black zone only. “ What content?

• I'm against death fame removal. But all for adjusting it. t5 is 10% better than t4. Let it give 10% more fame, that's it. Atm pvp fame ratios are insane.

• Zitat von Skooma: „I'm not here for hardcore full loot PVP lol.. “ How did you end up here and what are you here for? It's not even a sarcastic question or anything. I'm really curious. If I couldn't "kill boys at take their shit" I wouldn't play this game for more than two weeks.

• Shadow's Edge

Dethcord - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von TheBadOne: „In other hand i think it's very strong for dismount someone tho, it's a really cool skill for ganking purpose only. “ Did you try it on your own?

Beitrag

Zitat von Raithe: „Just like the rest of the crap I bitch about.......I think a lot of folks that came in during this era of instances have no idea how much friendlier the pvp zones are and how much the devs have nerfed the dangers they face. “ What dangers?

• Zitat von Digit: „You ever thought that it's due to everyone copying the top tier guilds & no one actually formulating their own shit or trying to create the meta? The problem is we lack a huge deal of creativity within the player base. POE came into cumbria like a little storm with their mana drain comp- the surrounding guilds didn't know to to deal with it & lost a hold on Penine within a few days. They used a fucking Arcane for Christ sake, the notoriously "shit arcane". The Fire Mage does a …