Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

• Show! Quero participar de um ZvZ qdo tiver tempo Alatifal! =D

• New android client is bugged 01/08/17

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

It's running really smoothly on my Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro Refresh, quad-hd, all effects and high graphics! Tks!!

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Cramit845: „Zitat von DanKohn: „Zitat von msly07: „The new version works great! I was able to switch gear at bank and use the market in caerleon with no freezes and no logouts while zoning. I was also able to heal a master expedition! I played an entire game session on my tablet with absolutely no issues. Is this reality?? “ Can't wait to get home and download the new client on my Tablet! =D “ yea, Im dodging work with it right now, although time to go home but gotta finish gathering t…

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von msly07: „The new version works great! I was able to switch gear at bank and use the market in caerleon with no freezes and no logouts while zoning. I was also able to heal a master expedition! I played an entire game session on my tablet with absolutely no issues. Is this reality?? “ Can't wait to get home and download the new client on my Tablet! =D

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Hi guys! So the plan is to deploy the fix for animations tomorrow, along with an audio system fix for android which caused performance issues and even crashes, and other small fixes, which should improve performance on both low-spec and high-spec tablet devices. As for the android updater/patcher - it has been removed temporarily till it gets a proper rework, there's no ETA but it should be available again soon. Improving performance is an ongoing process in general and we w…

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von EdricGarran: „They should at least put a warning on the purchase page that the game is currently unplayable, so we didn't waste the starter pack premium time while they fix the clients. I finally decided to buy this game to find out I can't play it on my phone nor my computer. There was also nowhere stating that the "Android" support didn't include phones, only tablets until AFTER I bought it and looked up why it wasn't working. “ Yup! It should work on mobile phones aswell, I now some…

• Zitat von Alatifal: „Mandei solicitação de amizade, entramos mais no horário da Tarde e da Noite. “ Legal! Ontem joguei um pouco, mas acabei não vendo a solicitação de amizade! Hoje a noite eu entro e já add a galera. Abs

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von fietsband: „For me the android client doesn't work either, very slow, no animations, phone gets hot fast (galayx S7). I have a hard time beliving that some one in here is using the same APK and his animations are working... i doubt it, sorry.. I do think that those hard working guys at SI try everything they can. They most likely work 25 hours, 8 days a week right now. So please let us be a little patient with those updates. HOWEVER, i do agree that at least they could post a simple up…

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von DeadweightStar: „Seriously disappointing, bought the game, played for no more than 2 hours a couple of weeks back & not been able to play since. “ Yup.. I moved to my notebook, but my goal was to play on my tablet.. =(

• Zitat von Alatifal: „Atualização da Postagem Nossa ilha da guild está em Carleon, mas a maioria está atualmente em Bridgewatch. Estamos caçando PK's, treinando PVP e indo em DG. A taxa da nossa guild é de 0% “ Show, tenho interesse em conhecer a guild! To jogando há pouco tempo, mas já to rumo a expert plate e sword e adept em qse todas as coletas. To querendo sair da minha guild pois aumentaram a taxa pra 35%! Joguei UO por muito tempo e curti e estou aprendendo rápido no Albion. Quero começar …

• Why I quit Albion....

DanKohn - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Dragnon: „Its becoming more lobby style because of its appeal and design for tablet players. Even though more than 80% of people playing right now are PC players, this game is designed for tablets in mind. Few skills to use, shaped perfectly for your finger tips, a click/drag destiny board etc. When you compare this game to a PC based MMO, it can't compare at all. But when you hold it up against an "mmo" in the googleplay or app store, it blows their socks off. Im pretty sure SBI has r…

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Erys: „Weekend is over so could we have someone give us Android players an update? “ I'm still waiting for an update too, eager to play on my Android with animations and some stability.

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Sorry for no updates - it might take a while till the issue with animations is fixed. Will let you know once I get ETA. “ Thanks for the update! I hope it gets fixed soon. =)

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Erys: „forum.albiononline.com/index.p…te-13-42-UTC-Linux-fixed/ Soooooooo we being the red haired step child once again? “ Still no animations... but I have no problems moving between locations. I really hope we get a fix soon to the animation problem. =(

• APK do Android

DanKohn - - Questões Gerais & Discussão

Beitrag

Eu apanhei um pouco pra instalar também, deu esse erro a última vez, mas quando fui procurar as aplicações instaladas tava lá o Albion Online Client, aí consegui logar e jogar... mas é uma pena que as animações não estão funcionando nessa última versão... o jogo fica muito feio sem animações. =(

• Reporte um bot!

DanKohn - - Questões Gerais & Discussão

Beitrag

Bah... nessas horas, se os devs começarem a procurar um padrão e banirem as contas desses chars, vou ficar feliz por ser um jogo pago, porque se fosse free-to-play, ia rolar centenas desses bots =(

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Is it possible to install a previous version of the APK, where the animations were working? Thanks in advance guys... (maybe it's a dumb question, because It would be a non stable/latest version of the client, but I'm pretty new to the game, so I'm just trying to figure things out). My device specs: - Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro Refresh - 10.1" (2560 x 1600) - Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow - 4GB DDR3 - Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8550 (Up to 2.24GHz, 2M cache, 4 cores)

DanKohn - - Bugs

Beitrag

Same problems here with the Lenovo Tab 3 Pro Refresh, 4gb ram, Android 6.0.1.