Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 109.

• Zitat von Eextreme: „Add unlimited increase in bonus damage if the same skill hits the same or multiple target in succession. For example, hitting Q, Q, Q will increase the damage by 10-25% each hit, with the third one doing +75% damage; with Q, W, Q there is no damage bonus. This would allow players to decide between a berserk-like battle style or strategic ones. “ this wouldn't be great as it would make melee weapons that rely on there Q too powerful once the enemy is cc'd same for most dps.

• Zitat von wbq: „Old arcane was pretty good with cloth. Q - strong shield W - attack spell without cd + resist dbuff (not much but always something) E - silent + knock-back (+ purge) New arcane is worse. The same for pve : Q - return mana W - beam it was more utility and fun than now, when You must choice : return mana or beam. i miss You old arcane Mana drain build is stronger now, but it's not enough “ Q-shield (add some reflect) W- Revert to spellwithout cooldown and resist dbuff E- Give back …

• I agree it doesn't synergize well with anything in the cloth line. im currently using it with cloth and it doesn't work well but then it does no dmg whatsoever in plate. currently arcane is like a jack of all trades master of nothing. and I feel like that needs to change. @Retroman Please take a look at reworking this kit.

• yup arcane still underpowered. needs higher dps or a change in mechanics somewhere.

• Faction Warfare

Inso - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

So I hope its 1 faction per acct ^.^.

• Support Roles

Inso - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

All im saying is there is several staves that are great for tank and support , it would be great to see the one handed staffs be more offensive/ bursty. I hate to reference other games but to paint a picture you could say id like to see more of a leblanc/Ryze feel to the one handed staves.

• People see it this way and pretend the issue doesn't exist. like "it is what it is , just don't use it" as if its a solution to an obvious problem. If you agree and want to see arcane better balanced to suit a larger role than "support" (which isn't even a role to que with) please leave your comments down below.

• Support Roles

Beitrag

your proving my point tho. arcane is a one sided dagger everything else is double sided. this support role thing is just a role that everything that isn't good falls into.

• Do NOT mainline arcane staves. It should not be mainline. <------ the dumbest thing ive read on here so far. REALLY? don't mainline a weapon in the game it shouldn't be? Unfortunately this means the weapon is insufficient and needs to be tweaked you should be able to "mainline" any weapon.

• Faction Warfare

Inso - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Agreed I myself am looking forward to some faction warfare and cannot wait to hear about the different lore and type of factions.

• Support Roles

Beitrag

So currently Arcane is Support and support/tank only basically defensive only. This isn't the case for most things for instance sword has a tank weapon being one handed but it also has some offensive style weaponry so that people with swords can do a massive amount of dmg too. Id like to see arcane be more than just a support tank role, Making the one handed staves more offensive could really help make this class more widely used. IF THERE IS A SUPPORT CLASS THEN WHY NO SELECTION FOR QUE's????

• But really tho the occult staff was good. I think the 1h staff and rest of the normal line aren't in a good place. artifacts always have a place.

• PVP ARENA

Beitrag

Wellllll Fame xp would be great. I mean yah no risk but there is a 20 minute wait , and even if you did give fame from kills its still not much its just somthin. thanks for letting me know its the end of the discussion tho I appreciate youre gumflappin. possibly create one that's hardcore even? so you can access youre bank and still lose stuff?

• Arcane needs some love in the DPS aspect maybe try fixing frazzle again?

• PVP ARENA

Beitrag

there should still be some learning XP granted from kills and wins.

• I Think The one handed staff should just get a Nice DPS Spell as its core spell instead of that sphere it feels horrible to play with. tho it felt cool when it had a knockback on it.

• Change arcane make it not support it isn't working.

• ok so maybe the shield should be a spell absorption shield then? like the shield heals the caster if taking damage while the shield is on up to said shield amount? this could lead to some counterplay. could also make cloth work.

• arcane really just needs its own damage to make it viable. I really wanto play again but im having a hard time wraping my head around the only real support class in the game. a pure healer such as priest can still outshine an arcane.

• So yah i logged in after a few months to find out W has gotten worse so has arcane orb. im not typicly thrilled seeing as it automaticly gave me 90 days of my subscription for some reason. im really hoping that arcane can be worked into more of a "utility" dps role than a "tank" utility role. i could be mistaken but W had less of a cooldown before? and arcane orb no longer knocks people back? to play in a 1v1 senario against any opponent i believe the arcane would lose and this simply should not…