Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 253.

• Zitat von Ulfnaor: „Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von Korn: „For us as developers, the release of Albion Online is a milestone and not the end of the road. The game's development now slows down or stops. It's important to keep in mind that sandbox MMORPGs are the most complex genre out there, the contain a huge amount of features and mechanics, and often have close to limitless expansion options. Games such as Eve Online have been expanded and improved for 10+ years now. On our goal is for Albion…

• That bug or misconfiguration has been around for a mighty long fucking time lmfao.

• Support taking forever to respond.

TellTales - - Rants

Beitrag

That's if they even bother to respond, ever. lol

• Zitat von Korn: „For us as developers, the release of Albion Online is a milestone and not the end of the road. The game's development now slows down or stops. It's important to keep in mind that sandbox MMORPGs are the most complex genre out there, the contain a huge amount of features and mechanics, and often have close to limitless expansion options. Games such as Eve Online have been expanded and improved for 10+ years now. On our goal is for Albion to develop along a similar path. We can to…

• New android client is bugged 01/08/17

TellTales - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Hi and sorry again for no updates - I don't want to post every day and say "sorry I don't have the info for you" till I get a proper info and ETA. I'm waiting for the info from devs and as soon as I get it I can assue you I will post here. “ Thank you for confirming that SBI would rather have no communication at all. This will be screenshot and used accordingly.

• Cannot type in chat

TellTales - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von NoReason: „The issue is real. It happens randomly and if it does you press Enter, try to type and nothing happens, while chat window stays active. Not sure what is the trigger for the bug. The solution which always work is to change the cluster you are currently on (for example from town to marketplace etc) “ That's a different issue. “ Which is still not fixed...

• Enough is enough. I'm done

TellTales - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Eyra: „120 hours... “ I feel sorry for you.

• Compensation For The Weekend?

TellTales - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Zitat von ThePoisonedOne: „And here I am unable to play the game simply because I only brought an iPhone on this business trip for months. Still purchased premium to acquire LP while I'm gone. Everyone is so poopyfaced I'm starting to consider a starter pack. “ On that basis, I don't understand how they could claim that the game was "Truly cross-platform" I've just seen one of Elsa's posts which you liked recently, and if that is true - it's an automatic refund for anyone who claims the game was…

• Zitat von Elsa: „The iOS version will only support iPad devices. It won't be possible to play on iPhones. “ Is it correct to now confirm that albion online will never be available to play on iPhones?

• Yes it is.

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von wolfer: „Yeah, the devs forgot about the solo players doing it. If they dont fix it, they will lose solo players. Almost half or more of players right now. “ you must be dreaming “ I'd say he's pretty accurate. lol

• Just wait until people stop (whenever that will be) from doing DDoS attacks to actually hacking the website and attempt to steal data SBI have. I doubt they have even prepared for that based on everything so far.

• Zitat von Danitsia: „I said it once and I keep screaming it at the top of my lungs to devs and others. Alliances are killing this game. We need alliance limits ASAP! Everyone being purple to each other is a BIG problem. I wouldn't mind if it was a battle of 300 (guild limits) vs. 300 but 300 vs 10,000 is sooooooo unbalanced its ridiculous and will KILL this game! In other games and I mean EQ & UO and the likes, we did NOT have alliance mechanics at all. In one of the greatest PvP games of all ti…

• Enough is enough. I'm done

TellTales - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Eyra: „96 hours... “ are you honestly surprised though? Empty promises are nothing new here anymore...

• Zitat von dailystruggle: „Get your shit together. You purchase a starter pack to try to begin playing and the payment is pending so you dont release the code. Its not like I can cancel the damn order or anything...FFS just give me a refund this is bullshit. “ You'll be told they won't issue you a refund lol

• Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von TellTales: „Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von TellTales: „Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von TellTales: „Zitat von BRiCK: „What does a solo gatherer need t8 resources for if hes not GvGing? “ Making money... Or do you expect all solo gatherers to be confined to low tiers for the entirety of the game? Come on, use your common sense. “ You can make money just fine off of t7 materials. t8 Mats are End Game materials used for End Game events, aka GvG's.... A solo player is never going…

• Any roadmap?

TellTales - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von UnGarsQuiBricole: „Zitat von Holoin: „This is why I said on another post that the game should have not launched, it doesnt have enough content yet...but people where very impatient and desperate so SBI decided to launch to relieve some of the pressure from these impatient players. This game should still be in beta.This game has changed many things because of the comunity. The devs are trying to please all the audiences with one game, this is the result. I think one more year in beta wo…

• Zitat von AcOrP: „I can bet SBI are blacklisted becouse of the frauds from gold sellers and refund by people disapointed from laggs/issues/ddos “ This could very well be a possibility.

• Zitat von Shadcaster: „The company recommends not to do dungeons until they solve the lag problems on the server. So I ask, when are they going to solve it? Make an official statement saying that you will close the game and relaunch the game when you are in good gameplay conditions. It's no use trying to keep the game online with so many problems. It's better than losing players every day with trouble. We know it is a small business. The game has potential I believe but if the problem is investm…

• Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von TellTales: „Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von TellTales: „Zitat von BRiCK: „What does a solo gatherer need t8 resources for if hes not GvGing? “ Making money... Or do you expect all solo gatherers to be confined to low tiers for the entirety of the game? Come on, use your common sense. “ You can make money just fine off of t7 materials. t8 Mats are End Game materials used for End Game events, aka GvG's.... A solo player is never going to use t8 outside of just trying to loo…