Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 69.

• Red Zones

Angelhearth - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I was a founder of this game, but dropped out because of the unlimited PvP system in red zones. I'm not into PvP and don't play regularly, so an active guild is out of the question. Because of that I was pretty much limited to yellow zones. Has there been any talk about PvP in the red zones? Relaxing it a little and making it closer to the yellow zones, so you keep most of your stuff? Or if players that kill other players in red zones and below will get flagged as murderers (including all in the…

• Trying to move items from inventory to bank, but my inventory isn't accessible. I can open the window, but I can't grab anything, or even scroll.

• WOW, GREAT! So no you can run around killing poor bastards that gather stuff, for free, well almost? What a great game this turns out to be for those of us who believed in you when you said this wouldn't only be a PvP-game, but also a game for those who would like to gather and craft! Someone who kills someone else, with intent (killing players flagged blue), should never regain rep unless they worked for it, as said earlier in this tread, you only need to log out for a few days. Worse is that y…

• Respawn rate of nodes

Angelhearth - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Xanthirius: „Zitat von Angelhearth: „Zitat von Xanthirius: „PS. I don't mean to sound rude. Trust me, sometimes I get those thoughts too. Grinding gathering is tough. I've decided to set my focus solely on gathering wood, not even refining it. I leave that to others. All I do is look for pine logs. It is so difficult. But one day... maybe in a month... It will be worth it. And you know what? I'll be one of the best damn lumberjacks out there. Because I didn't give up. Neither should yo…

• Respawn rate of nodes

Beitrag

Zitat von Xanthirius: „PS. I don't mean to sound rude. Trust me, sometimes I get those thoughts too. Grinding gathering is tough. I've decided to set my focus solely on gathering wood, not even refining it. I leave that to others. All I do is look for pine logs. It is so difficult. But one day... maybe in a month... It will be worth it. And you know what? I'll be one of the best damn lumberjacks out there. Because I didn't give up. Neither should you! “ You do plan on playing this game a little …

• Respawn rate of nodes

Beitrag

The re-spawn rate is crazy atm. A 2 hour run through a yellow zone gave 150 sandstone and 50 travertine! Is this really how it should be? And it isn't much better in the red zones. The game is still in beta, how will it be when it is released? The game is supposedly meant to be for small guilds and solo players as well as big PvP-guilds, but the way thing works now you need a big guild, to guard you, and go to the black zones to gather anything at all. It's possible to buy the resources, but if …

• Killed in Red zone

Angelhearth - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Lien: „Zitat von Angelhearth: „I know that you can get killed in the yellow and red zone even if you are flagged as none-PvP, but is it really necessary to let us loose everything in these zones? I know that the PvP'ers take a serious blow to their rep, but everyone knows that you only need to have 2, or more, characters to get away with it. As long as you can have more than 1 character, and thus get away with killing players in yellow and red zone I think it would only be right that w…

• Killed in Red zone

Beitrag

I know that you can get killed in the yellow and red zone even if you are flagged as none-PvP, but is it really necessary to let us loose everything in these zones? I know that the PvP'ers take a serious blow to their rep, but everyone knows that you only need to have 2, or more, characters to get away with it. As long as you can have more than 1 character, and thus get away with killing players in yellow and red zone I think it would only be right that we get to keep what we have equipped and p…

• PK-ing

Angelhearth - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von lolazo69: „I think that everyone who does not like pvp It is a coward. I hate full pve players and I'll kill all “ What an utterly stupid comment. I have read many posts in my life, this one probably belongs to the top ten.

• Direwolves

Beitrag

I started gathering tier VI and VII wood the other day and found my first dire wolf, scared me like %/(#% and of course I died (2 of them attacking). But the thing is that if I only get 1 on me at a time I have absolutely no problem killing it (Tier IV armor and weapons) since I have interrupt on my broadsword. Even the tier VII giants in the mountain zones aren't much of a problem.

• The roads in this game are kind of insane (not talking about the 90 degree turns) since they never seems to take the shortest route to the next zone you want to go to. This leads to the players running through the zones anywhere, BUT, on the roads. I suggest giving a small speed buff to the roads, so following the road, even if it seems longer on the map, will be quicker than just crossing through it in a straight line.

• I think removing this from the game was wrong. The reason given, that the stats wasn't that much different seems, in my mind, the wrong way to go. If you want crafting and gathering to be a big part of this game (look at the rankings and see who tops the boards) you should improve the stats depending on the quality of the tool, like you do with armor and weapons. My suggestion would be to change the toolmaker skills on the destiny board to the same as those of refiners. So, making a journeyman's…

• PK-ing

Beitrag

I give up. If people doesn't understand the difference, although the line is fine, between PK'ers and PvP'ers, there is no use in discussing it.

• PK-ing

Beitrag

Zitat von YaayAlbion: „Zitat von Angelhearth: „I don't know if the difference between PK'ing and PvP is well known among the players, so I'll ask a question about it. Is PK'ing something that's frowned upon in AO? In UO the PK'ers were hated beyond belief, while PvP was seen on as a fun aspect of the game. What's the difference? PK'ing is killing players solely for the purpose of stealing their resources. There's no honor in it, since most of the gatherers are alone and PK'ers mostly appears in …

• Gathering/Crafting Craft/Gather X OR BETTER. The "or better" part doesn't work. I can refine all the titanium ore, or higher, I want, but I will not progress through Mastery 2 and upwards for steel. Either change the text, if this is intended, or fix it.

• Is it a bug that, at least for tier VI stones, you can only get 2 rocks per try? And, but that has been there all along, you use the same time to get 1 and 2 resources as 3. Wouldn't it be better to divide them up in 1 and make all of them take equal time? It took enough time as it already did to gather resources, and to decrease the time it takes to build a building, but then make it take more than double the time to gather them isn't exactly making it easier, as it seemed from the patch note.

• Buildings and auctions

Beitrag

I found a tread about this, but it's been dead for several months. An auction every 10 (?) days lasting X (7?) days, with the owner having the right to bid alone the last 24 hours. If this is only for the duration of the beta I have no problem with it. Wouldn't it be more fair to the owner that he/she was required to pay a lease on the plot? As I understand it, if you don't look after your plot every X days, you will loose it. Ok, but what about me going on a holiday? A holiday can easily last 3…

• Have noticed this on rock tier 3-4. if you try to harvest the node from a specific side (can't upload screenshot, but it's easily replicated) it isn't reachable. This is true even if the node is accessible from all sides (at least graphically).

• Zitat von Dagother: „Best way is to report such nodes by #bug standing in the side where you cannot access/gather the node. Exact location is sent to devs so they can fix it. “ As I wrote, I have #bug'ed it and also checked the bug-forum to see if it's there. Nowhere to be found. So my thought is that it's too difficult to fix and that the developer tries to leave it be, hoping the players just accept it.

• PK-ing

Beitrag

Zitat von Snowman: „Zitat von Angelhearth: „Did you ever play UO? This game is based on UO and I feel it should be played that way (don't remember the name of the capital, but they waited behind 2 stones right outside of it, jumping unexpected players (most of us learned it after a wile of course)). Yes I played UO, also to clarify: No this game is not based off UO. Even the developers have stated that too if you're up for searching the statement. PvP is fighting between players/guilds and is mo…