Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 64.

• - In game name - Seyer - Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T7 Ore, T6 Stone - What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? -T6 Plate/Leather/Cloth, T6 Cursed,Arcane,Quarterstaff,Crossbow. - Any experience in the outlands? - ZvZs, Castle fights, resource guardians, 9 hr demon prince run - Last 3 previous guilds -Fleet, fleet, and fleet - Reason you'd like to join - Because I've only played in Fleet since beta, reached guardsman, all i own is in fleet so please…

• Why do people still apply when they are well below the fame requirements The requirements are there for a reason. Zitat: „Minimum Requirements (NO EXCEPTIONS) - Players interested in PVP / HG / GVGs T6+ (1.25m+ mob fame) OR - Dedicated gatherers that can use T6+ tools (300k+ gathering fame) - 250k Kill Fame (can overlook if really good gatherer) - Discord at all times if in black zone - Willing to contribute to the guild “ - Mob fame = t6 means you should know what your buttons do by now, you ca…

• Stone Gathering

roder - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Harbinger: „While I see your point, I would still have to disagree solely because of "City" plots in the black zones. Guilds will constantly have to fight over them and if you win one from another guild, I think the plot gets blanked out and thus you would need to rebuild the plots. Plus people constantly trying to upgrade their personal islands. “ is that true? what if the first guild gains it back, do they get their original city back, or do they have to rebuild again as well

• Combating "Gold Sellers"

roder - - News Archives

Beitrag

Yeah this albion online community is pretty resilient, its a full loot game where we never take anything for granted, we've been through final betas and final final betas and this is just another final beta for us. I'll wait for this to pass over. just make sure its worth the wait in the end

roder - - News Archives

Beitrag

Zitat von TellTales: „Lord Of The Rings Online (LOTRO) adopted a similar set-up in the past in their bid to counter gold-sellers. I think that requiring people to have met a certain theshold before posting Global chat may also be something they should consider. But they also should include a more user-friendly process of muting/reporting others too; every single time you log in now you're immediately spammed with gold-selling sites and it's frankly a pain in the ass having to manually type out t…

• 1. Make it so you must get to Journeyman Adventurer before you can whisper anyone. -> this is how WoW gets around it, and will stunt their quick ability to start selling, forcing them to grind. They might actually end up enjoying this game and not DDOS it 1.1 Make it so you must get to Adept Adventurer to trade silver or be able to play in gold market (where Gold Sellers will sell their gold into silver, then become Silver Sellers to players) 2. Make it so that anyone spamming whispers including…

roder - - News Archives

Beitrag

Keep it up. They'll move on to another MMO when they figure out you guys won't give in. The best way to combat gold sellers in game: -Make it so you must get to Adept Adventurer before you can trade silver or be able to play gold market (where Gold Sellers will sell their gold into silver, then become Silver Sellers to players) -> this will stunt their quick ability to start selling, forcing them to grind. They might actually end up enjoy this game and not DDOS it -Make it so that anyone spammin…

• Zitat von Bigtimmay33: „Hey guys, I am a victim to the banning of the accounts ... “ what do you mean by you're the victim? You're the one funding the DDOSers taking down Albion by buying their gold. WE the players are the victims of the DDOS because we can't play while the server is down, you're just a dumbass with a dumb fiancee.

• The people that bought gold from gold sellers to play this game, indirectly funded them to DDOS albion online and take down the game, preventing them from playing. fuck you guys for buying from gold sellers. if no one bought from them to this amount, these assholes wouldn't be going to this drastic step to taking these servers down constantly in retaliation. Now this thing will be a daily occurrence until we rid ourselves of gold sellers and their gold buyers or albion online dies a slow painful…

• Zitat von vvvvvvvv: „Yeah, even in beta, I was in this guild and was ostensibly accepted, they mentioned joining discord, I did, then I got kicked like a day later because I hadn't been active in the discord and didn't respond to a message in game that I hadn't seen yet. I just logged in the next day to a message saying go on discord and by the time I read it I was guild-less. This guild is a big reason why I decided solo is the way to go in this sandbox, no need to have that kind of control fre…

• its likely ppl that havent experienced it dont live in blackzone with zergs regularly moving through zones. i almost always have black screen of death when contesting castles. roll with zergs of 50+ people, you'll get it lol

• Zitat von Ironjaw: „Correct me if I am wrong, for beta 2 the world was redesigned to be much larger to fit the population and then scaled back because the later betas saw less traffic (because tbh people didnt want to grind so much for the betas after beta 1). Maybe should of stuck with the larger area instead of scaling back “ Yeah, bring back Queen and Kings island as a separate server. I don't buy into the idea that more servers don't help the situation. If your issue is too many people on on…

• Just a tip- Try to get some actual experience before you apply to the Fleet. Looking at some of these applications, it looks like you spent 1 day in dungeon and spent 30 mins gathering and try to apply to this great guild xD Also make sure you have discord and working mic and actually join discord every time you play. We value communication not just more numbers in guild activities. these are not tips sponsored by the guild, just by a member

• This is what your comments really mean "Stick to your original vision" = Stick to the older vision that I wanted the game to be. (just fyi developer visions can change, just like games should change during development) "You cater to too many groups" = Cater to only few groups, and specifically cater to the groups that I am in. "You're not listening to us" = You're not agreeing with me. "The rep system is bad" = I got to -20k rep because I like to gank new players in T4 gear. "Game progression sh…

• Need T7 and T8 expeditions

roder - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Not a cap of 5 players, can have 5-8 players, but experience does decrease with more players. Has 2-3 bosses. after the final boss, have a blue portal back to city and a red portal to a hellgate, it could also be used as a partymaking system for hellgates among endgame players.

• why not have both? t8 spawn under watchtowers and also randomly in open world.

• Zitat von Boggle: „It is not how it has always worked. See the section I bolded. I think the change was aimed at people who would sit at the beginning of a red zone dungeon, wait for a group to start in, then drag a bunch of stuff on to them, ambush, flag up and execute them (or just annoy them repeatedly if in yellow). The mobs will no longer switch targets until they have totally reset, so if the mob wouldn't have aggroed in the first place then you aren't going to make it aggro them by attack…

• Zitat: „All Destiny Board crafting nodes in the farm tree have their Fame requirements per mastery level doubled (multiplies with the above, where applicable). “ this doesnt sound like its about specialization?

• Zitat von Boggle: „You might want to check out the Hector patch notes. I think solo roaming with ambush will be nerfed due to mob aggro and leashing changes but I haven't had someone else to test it with yet. “ i think you're confusing hellgate changes with entire world changes. Here are hector patch notes about aggro: Zitat: „ Mobs will only aggress players by proximity if they're not in combat: once they start fighting, they will only aggress players who do something aggressive until they die …