Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Yebaka: „j.w “ support@albiononline.com

• Sticky Potion & Blink Bug (Please fix ASAP)

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Anteh: „Its probably my lag then this time, the title said acknowledged so I thought it still wasn't fixed. I'll check it carefully again. Thanks! “ Ah sorry, didn't have much time to run thru the forums lately and didn't update the label - but this one should be fixed now!

• Sticky Potion & Blink Bug (Please fix ASAP)

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Anteh: „Still not fixed. Who cares tho? KKona “ This issue was fixed in the latest patch, did it happen to you since then? Video would be useful.

• Zitat von SHARKY: „...that awful Lancelot, fishing splash screen. Seriously, the Merlyn Faction loading screen is going to be so much better to stare at while the game loads! I actually miss the Kay loading screens. “ LNGauZp.jpg You're welcome!

• Zitat von meem: „Czyli osoby ze speckami mają blokadę na overcharge ta? Citryn we baranka w ściane strzel, bo twoje argumenty są najgorsze na świecie. Rozumeim jakbyś się przypruł o to, że itemki 8.1 nie będą używane, bo będą 7.1 overchargować, ale takie coś xDDD Przepiękny jesteś “ Blokday nie ma ale to nie jest tak jak opisał kolega wyżej, że ktoś kto nosi low tier eq lub nie ma specek wbitych, dostanie boosta do IP jakby miał całe DB odblokowane. Trzeba też wziąć pod uwagę koszt aktywacji (Si…

• Overcharge daje 100 Item Power (który podlega soft capowi) więc różnica jest jednego tieru = item T4 flat po przeciążeniu bedzie miał item power jak T4.1.

• @Skitted thanks - fixed now (might need to ctrl+F5)!

• Zitat von Skitted: „I don't see any change on the issue I described in the op - for me this does not seem fixed. Maybe you should specify what you fixed... “ Ah sorry, that one wasn't fixed yet.

• Was fixed today - let us know if there are any other issues! [Edit] The issue in OP wasn't fixed yet, other killboard related issues with leaderboards are fixed.

• Cześć wszystkim! Czwarta aktualizacja Albion Online - Merlyn, nadchodzi 31 lipca, a w niej mnóstwo zmian, nowości oraz usprawnien rozgrywki. 5b4491f434465_default_12col.jpeg Główną nowością są Wojny Frakcji - specjalny system PvP, w kórym gracze będą mogli zapisać się do jednej z pięciu frakcji aby wykonywać misje handlowe, walczyć o posterunki i punkty frakcji, Więcej informacji na temat nadchodzącej aktualizacji znajduje się w artykule tutaj, oraz na stronie aktualizacji. ~ Dagother

• AH item 'lost' after putting up for sale

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von noxmortus: „The item shows like it never listed. There was no silver transaction (mail notice). When searching for it, it is not represented in my selling goods. This item was put up and vanished immediately. “ Have you checked your silver balance after? If your sell order fulfilled existing buy order, that's basically insta selling items to buy order, which explains you didn't get marketplace mail.

• Zitat von Piddle: „Zitat von Dagother: „I couldn't repro it tho, could you make a vid of it so we could have a look? “ Laborer Level up Bug If that isn't clear enough, I'll try to remember to video it tomorrow. “ Would be great, thanks!

• Zitat von Piddle: „Zitat von Dagother: „@Piddle the return rate is displayed correctly when you send labourer to work but you can check the "Time to Settle Happiness" in the Manage tab but I guess it might be overlooked when you have multiple labourers and send them all to work one after another. You can also check current yield for each available tier in the question mark on the top left corner of UI. I will poke devs to keep it in mind when reworking the UI to have a clear info for happiness a…

• @Piddle the return rate is displayed correctly when you send labourer to work but you can check the "Time to Settle Happiness" in the Manage tab but I guess it might be overlooked when you have multiple labourers and send them all to work one after another. You can also check current yield for each available tier in the question mark on the top left corner of UI. I will poke devs to keep it in mind when reworking the UI to have a clear info for happiness and yield tho.

• Zitat von Gugusteh: „This short time is not written anywhere in the levelup process and in a case of power leveling it is really problematic. case: you have t2 laborers in a t7 house with full furnitures and trophies, you give them t2 books for them to level up. after 22h the laborers level up, and giving them T2 books should give back 150% yield. if you give them a T3 book, it will give 115% yield (all of that is based on the tooltips). Now, because of the "few hours" the yield is really lower …

• Hey sorry for no news, I didn't get any solid answer so far but will keep poking.

• Zitat von digital88: „How can you followed his repro steps if step 3) implies waiting 22h (at least)? “ I travel in time.

• Micro shutters been around since beta

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Linnix: „@Dagother anything new on this? “ Sorry, no news yet.

• Zitat von Bogul: „Set up: Any house & furniture (my example T7 house, T7 furniture, 6 trophies (T2 - T6), 3 laborers. Step 1) Plant new laborer(s) Step 2) give them a full T2 generalist journal Step 3) wait 22h ~ 26h (or a bit more, but not very much longer!) Step 4) pick up T2 journal, level up laborer (sometimes the bug occurs here already) Step 5) put in full T3 generalist journal (UI shows 150% happyness return, nowhere on the UI it says 'adjusting to new house / increasing happyness' or any…

• Royal Cloth Boots (spell bug)

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Stravanov: „This might also just be the notorious "lag bug". You clicked the button when the ability was ready on your client. But due to lag, it wasn't ready on the server. Result: The server denies your request to activate the ability. But your client thinks it activated the ability. This is a common bug in mmorpgs from inexperienced developers. “ That was fixed already in patch #9.