Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 132.

• Zitat von Sundilsan: „Server is restarting! Hope! ^^^ “ Its done that afew times already duhhhh

• Albion Online read your twitter.

Cryoes - - Server Performance

Beitrag

To bad no one is getting DDOS as if they were it would have been solved already its been a fucking week.

• DDOS

Cryoes - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Nexar: „Zitat von Cryoes: „This isnt a fucking DDOS idiot “ where i stated when?time? eh ? idiot? “ Youre a fucking moron.

• There is no fucking DDOS man. Look at this. Maintenance and crash fucking daily. server status changes while its down hell now its saying maintenance on the left next to where you put your login details.. that shit isn't suddenly changed by the magic DDOS fairy you know. If the game was being DDOS we would experience more lag not to mention they would have this fucking website down in 2 seconds. Grow a fucking brain people.

• Honestly if this is a DDOS why does it suddenly say the server is in maintenance. Why do I suddenly get a random patch (That patched fully at a nice speed) Seriously, this isn't a DDOS. Its just a pathetic company trying to run a game.

• Diablo 3 was pretty fucked but atleast they sorted their shit out within a day this has been ridiculous and sloppy and very amateur its like looking through a window at an old lady and watching her change just raunchy as fuck.

• No starting Game

Cryoes - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Zitat von mmzbr: „The game is awesome, just having a hard time with DDOS. They will fix this permanently soon. SBI will prevail! “ The game is not awesome you just wasted your money go get a charge back before its too late. The servers go down atleast 3 times a day.

• How is this a DDOS

Cryoes - - Rants

Beitrag

Looks like servers up and we have a patch.. yeah it was a DDOS for sure yeah uh huh fucking community here is retarded

• How is this a DDOS

Cryoes - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Stalce: „Hi, from what I read in this Forum, they are not attacking the game server. Instead they are attacking the Login Server. The Login Server is different from the game server and the moment the login server is down all players are automatically logged off. That is the reason you don't see any lag in the game. “ If this were the case it would have been fixed they have had a week. If they made it so not everyone DCed if the login server went down then they wouldnt be attacking it a…

• Want proof its not a DDOS attack. No lag what so ever and i mean none Server hangs and crashes. How the fuck is that a DDOS attack? We have no lag in game and the server suddenly crashes? If we were getting DDOS we would start to lag out as the servers got flooded and then we would DC not instant this is pathetic and the fact that people are buying into it is pathetic.

• Gold Seller & Friends

Beitrag

Zitat von dro0p: „Here's a cool story: I get home from work, finally reach my desk, ready to play some Albion... You know, do some farming, kill some mobs, craft a little.. see if my herbs are doing well, ... I open Albion and POOF! servers are offline.. The 4th working day in a row... same story every day! Not to mention last weekend.. More down- then uptime! Enough has been said about this, but this must be the biggest joke in MMO world. And I'm wondering if you are going to have a player base…

• Gold Seller & Friends

Beitrag

Zitat von Kingsly: „When you do get the servers back and running i would think about removing gold from the buy list and put a subscription model in. I think we all can afford $15 a month... “ $15 a month? Get bent. Just remove buying gold no need to make it so you cant buy premium with silver as the problem is people using stolen credit cards to buy gold which SBI gets no money for but enters the economy. For the love of god please try using your brain before posting.

• Zitat von doshha: „I've been a gamer for 20+ years, and in all those years if a DDOS attack did occur, it was not as often as in this game. It was solved in one day or less downtime, and fixed to not be a recurring incident. But...the gold sellers always return....so we lost anyway. “ They are saying they are being DDOS as it looks better than sorry our shit keeps breaking daily.

• DDOS

Beitrag

Zitat von P3rpl4X: „what i would give for just 5 minutes alonetime, with whoever is behind this, and a good ole baseball bat... “ The people behind it are SBI. Extended maintanence followed by a crash after 10 minutes and several attempts to reboot the server. If it was a DDOS you think we would be getting a message in our clients saying the server is restarting? No we wouldnt. Say i wear a Tin Foil hat all you want, Ill just call you a complete and utter moron.

• How is this a DDOS

Cryoes - - Rants

Beitrag

Extended maintenance, up for 10 minutes, crash with no lag at all. Every time the servers crashed without any lag it was not a DDOS it was the server crashing. DDOS attacks will cause ingame lag before the server stops communicating properly. A duhhhhhhhh Now leg humpers unite and attack me.

• They cant, they are incompetent where have you been all week

• Its not a DDOS. If you suddenly drop from the server and experienced no lag before hand its the server crashing regardless of what SBI tells you. A DDOS would have you lagging out and then disconnecting it would not have you go from perfectly normal play to instant disconnect.

• Server dies 10 mins after an extended maintanence.. not a DDOS.. server has been trying to reboot and we are getting the message for it , not a DDOS. 0 fucking in game lag all the time, not a DDOS. How long until people start to understand that if we were getting DDOS we would be lagging in game and the server would NOT instantly hang on us.. that's the server crashing. A DDOS attack would have us lagging like crazy and then disconnecting not out of nowhere BAM its offline. Use your brains peopl…

• Zitat von RockLobster: „Zitat von Scamnicitus: „@Korn do you guys take that ransom email seriously? 6btc? 18k usd? Thats a pretty low figure considering what SBI is worth and pulls in daily. That seems more like a idiot trying to capitalize on a bad situation. Is that the only ransom you've got from them? “ They want to keep the price reasonably low - a price that they know SBI can pay. Of course, if they paid it, then it would be open season on them... and this payoff would just become the firs…

• Do you want us to believe a DDOS attack is happening right now? and thats why you are down again?