Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Silks: „the idea that more content itself is good for the game is fool and should just stop. we are playing open world sandbox mmo adding more instanced content will only take more people out of the open world. think before you speak. also, solo play was fun in the past. just because SBI ruined it, it doesnt mean the solution would be more instanced content. OW needs love, thats all. “ It wouldnt be instanced though?

• HCE admins

BRiCK - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Targun: „Zitat von BRiCK: „Blue portals werent camped back in the day so your argument is invalid. Blue dungeons had blue portals at the end that were instanced 5 man PvE. You killed a boss and went inside, similar to a hellgate without the pvp. Whats so wrong about re adding the blue portals, but make them the HCE portals. There would be dozens of different entrances, so its not a single point for people to camp.... “ LOL Noone was doing them in 8.3 masterpiece, because they had the s…

• [Updated] Overcharge Feature

BRiCK - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Frankly, make the Overcharge trash rate scale with Gear... Lower tier gear should trash more often when overcharged simply because its weaker materials. Higher tier gear should have a much lower chance to trash since its more durable materials... Logical right?

• Zitat von Tinkabrun: „A purple zone. Copy and paste a red zone, and make the zone underlying ruleset, no group/guild function. ie: hit by friendly fire. Peeps would/could still cooperate via voice. And or: once a person x 2 is in combat in this zone others cannot attack them, with a 30 second bubble after victory. Peeps that state above and elsewhere, their definitive opinions, like No One cares or wants it, are wrong. Sure there is a large population of PVPers that want group and mass pvp. This…

• HCE admins

Beitrag

Zitat von Targun: „Zitat von Windoen: „BRiCK didn't say nerfing any loot or equipment gains or anything. he's just talking about having to take a 2-5 minute walk to a portal located in an open world access point instead of just sitting around. It makes the situation so that if there are a bunch of afks just waiting for a party, they'll get slaughtered by gankers in the open world. They'll have to get the party from the town, travel in a group, and reach the portal with the map intact. It doesn't…

• Yellow Hellgates - full loot?

BRiCK - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Erehwon: „Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von Headfox: „ “ They changed it AGAIN back to full loot in all Hellgates with a cap on Yellows. “ Bluezone HGs aren't full loot. “ Sorry I dont hang out in blue zones so I wasnt even aware they had HG's.

• HCE admins

Beitrag

Zitat von UnholyKiller: „Zitat von Windoen: „BRiCK didn't say nerfing any loot or equipment gains or anything. he's just talking about having to take a 2-5 minute walk to a portal located in an open world access point instead of just sitting around. It makes the situation so that if there are a bunch of afks just waiting for a party, they'll get slaughtered by gankers in the open world. They'll have to get the party from the town, travel in a group, and reach the portal with the map intact. It d…

• HCE admins

Beitrag

Zitat von Targun: „Zitat von Silks: „why people get so surprised when they realize they need to go to the OPEN WORLD, in a OPEN WORLD game? go play mobas you morons. “ Oh, please let me explain:People will realize that when there will be fun and rewarding content in the openworld Glad I could help and this 'moba' remark... don't you think it applies more to players who only want constant, random and meaningless small scale pvp? So the self proclaimed main playerbase of AO? “ Targun, you just dan…

• Spectral run from specter shoes

BRiCK - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von hypnoticshadow: „First they already nerfed, Second 800k is too much 300/400k should be the price for that effect Third my was not a complain, i go ganking low cost “ You're not paying for the effect. You're paying for the Relic. theres 3 tiers of Artifacts... Theres Keeper Artifacts, Hellgate Artifacts, and Relic Artifacts. In order. Relic is the best artifact.

• Chest bug in CV and Astolat

BRiCK - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von IronBrutoS: „Players abusing chest, they don't do the boss chest or mobs near the chest, just agro everything, reset and atack the chest thru the wall, kill it, and take the loot and silver using skinner workboots. There is one guy Jrezumy he is all the day abusing this, he stay in cv with flat 4, do all the chest outside CV, and this is clearly a bug exploit. for the groups that fame farm in CV, every rotation with a "chest rat" in the map, u lose more than half of the chests. So we r…

• HCE admins

Beitrag

At the VERY least. HCE portals need to be moved to the Open World.... Actually make people leave the safety of fucking town.....

• Yellow Hellgates - full loot?

BRiCK - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Headfox: „Today we killed the boss of a hellgate in a yellow zone (Lazygrass Plain) but once we tried to enter the gate a popup tells us it is full loot. Everything what i find online says its knockdown only... So what should i believe now? “ The first iteration of hellgates were all full loot PvP with the Yellow zones being capped to 1000 IP. They changed it to where yellow as Knockdown only for a long time. They changed it AGAIN back to full loot in all Hellgates with a cap on Yellow…

• Mercenary jacket

BRiCK - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Merc is in fact used in GvGs.... lol

• Zitat von Skitted: „I actually would not mind to have it totaly random which cluster it hits,why do you prefer to have it away from cities ? Ah wait maybe I forgot to mention that I would like the cluster which is currently a solo zone to change regulary... “ To stop people from gate camping to run away back into the city.

• Zitat von Skitted: „Don't copy the zone, just apply to any random zone and mark it as such... “ Frankly, somewhere in the middle of the map thats atleast 2-3 zones away from a city would be perfect.

• Zitat von Nvs1980: „Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von Nvs1980: „There are decades of MMO experience to draw from... can you give an example of 'solo content' that you're looking for? Because the vast majority of solo content I think of is PVE in nature and mostly just quests and designed to explore the setting/background and has almost no replayability. Do we want to make a distinction from 'forced 1v1' and 'forced FFA' as well? Battle Royale modes are all the rage these days where players are encoura…

• Zitat von Nvs1980: „There are decades of MMO experience to draw from... can you give an example of 'solo content' that you're looking for? Because the vast majority of solo content I think of is PVE in nature and mostly just quests and designed to explore the setting/background and has almost no replayability. Do we want to make a distinction from 'forced 1v1' and 'forced FFA' as well? Battle Royale modes are all the rage these days where players are encouraged to play FFA/king of the mountain m…

• ATTENTION - SCAMMERS BLACK LIST

BRiCK - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von KatherineKore: „Ultra Scammers list:1. @Vallacy General proof video and exposé: “ That one made me fucking fall out of chair. Im dying man

• HCE admins

Beitrag

Who cares if HCE players quit the game? They dont ever leave the safety of town anyway lmao

• Soldier Armor

BRiCK - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Nope, not getting anything.... 20e894dad8dc897449298fbafaff6ea7.png