Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• The Circling Vultures descend on the land The Graves of battles long past stretch on for Eternity A Hill of bodies mounded on Hollow Earth Hearts of men seeking glory in the Forest All foes fall down the Well of the World Mercia Beckons You

• So just if I got this right, this but naked wJCwU7h wJCwU7h.png

• So because my alliance loves to fight for the sake of fighting we are often in the royals participating in faction warfare to make sure that moabirds don't go extinct on the market. Because I am the bastard that I am I wanted to go Drop a brimstone on their heads because I thought it would be funny. Well there they were perfectly set up in a nasty choke stacked up, a clappers wet dream BUT because I was still in there alliance I was subject to the zerg debuff EVEN THOUGHT I was flagged up for a …

• ARCH is a rejection of the contemporary. What you think is "Strong" we prove is "Weak". An ARCH member isn't like a normal player, where a normal player would see a group of enemies of any given size and plan an equal response (ZvZ), an ARCH member would think "How can I kill all these guys on my own?" Yes that sounds impossible but where regular people see impossible ARCH sees an opportunity to do something amazing. If you doubt this claim there have been enough nerfs in our direction to justif…

• Shoes: - Mark of Sacrifice (Hellion Shoes) - Cast Range: 15m -> 12m How about not - Mark of Sacrifice (Hellion Shoes) - Damage Increase 35% -> 0% - Cast Range: Untouched This removes the utility for Bomb Squads but preserves its unique Homing Attack mobility style We would much prefer this over having a reduced range

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ Combat Balance Changes Cursed Staffs - Cataclysm (Damnation Staff): - Damage per Tick: 27 → 18 - Tick Interval: 0.5s → 1s ” @Korn I hate big bombs as much as the next guy but this does 100% kill it in ZvZ, and for a big AoE ZvZ weapon it should have a role, how about a 10 second 80% healing debuff on casting and receiving, uncleanseable of course.

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Hey, thanks for the question! There will definitely be a form of spawn protection, simply to ensure that players are protected while loading into the cluster. However, we're still experimenting with how long this protection will last and whether it ends when you leave the proximity of the Hideout. ” Personally if I were to design it I would provide ample TIME but short range, approximately 30 seconds of invulnerability with 20 meter range would be optimal. Additionally I a…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi @QuickSwipe, more detailed information and mechanics of Hideouts will be released soon. Keep an eye out on the upcoming Dev Talks ” Can we expect, maybe, one video per week, considering the time we have left until the end of the season and the ammount of content? ” Probably not one video a week, but we know we've got a lot to talk about in the amount of time left and we are planning how to communicate that with you guys. T…

• These are some questions for the Devs in regard to mechanics involving Hideouts. When exiting a hideout will an invulnerability bubble effect be applied? If a bubble is applied will it be the long "Zone" bubble applied when you change zones or A-out of a dungeon, or the shorter "Enough time to mount up or wait for skills" short range/duration bubble. Alternatively will a medium ranged bubble be applied. I have follow up questions depending on which mechanic it is going to go with

• SBI this one is for you directly Which is the most popular by volume increment of gametime purchased in this game 30 days, 90 days, a year? subscription or gold, etc. I'm running some numbers to gauge the Silver:Gold:USD Value of gear so we can integrate it into the killboard like Eve Mostly this is just for shitposting purposes where we "Ha Ha" at our enemies when $0.50 worth of gear kills $1000 in gear. I could just pick the most expensive 30 day one and not bother with this post but I am stri…

• Stream Sniping

QuickSwipe - - Forum Banter

Stream sniping, really? So you think that streaming this shit game is so important that they should place streamers in a class of their own and make it punishable to target them? Yeah go fuck yourself and I hope you get herpes from gamer girl bathwater.

• I'll keep this short (for me) Any and every role in every kind of fight uses cleric robes It isn't a question of the ability power, but the ability mechanics itself DPS, Heals, and certain Tank builds use it Its not that its too powerful, but that everybody uses it for basically everything Don't change the numbers because that won't change anything Change the mechanics on the skill, remove the invulnerability, turn it into a straight up heal buff and remove the damage buff and replace it with so…

• Feature, not an exploit

• Its been a few weeks since I posted the last batch of items that needed a balance pass and since I saw the NDA playlist changed within a week with half the items I submitted I think they actually listened (considering I did half of the identification and suggestion work for them) due to the relatively positive responses. This time I'm touching on Armor that needs some love Cleric Cowl What Does It Do: Ice Block: Freeze yourself solid to be completely immune to damage at the cost of being immobil…

• There are a number of items in this game that currently go under-utilized and are outperformed by other more-effective weapons, essentially rendering these items obsolete, this is a list of what I believe to need a nice polish. Hoarfrost Staff: Avalanche: It launches a slow moving snowball and freezes the enemies it hits Whats wrong with it: Due to economic factors permafrost prism massively outclasses it due to its no requiring a straight line of sight for targeting and being a near instant "po…

• Taken at 5/10 4:00 Eastern USTZ so since the start of the season (April 22) there have been approximately 530 GvG's (includes 35 retaliations) 130~ were no shows 38 were Tent sits - 149 points 40 were Tent sits - 148 points 19 were attempt then sits - 147 points 24 were attempt then sits - 146 points 15 were attempt then sits - 145 points Number of "real" GvG's" 264 Money Guild 67 - 31 wins 21 via no show or troll (seriously) Phrasing 54 - 44 wins - 19 via no show or troll U12 52 - 35 wins - 14 …

• So, instead of complaining about how the 5v5 metagame puts a stranglehold and monopoly on the game as a whole and how outposts are a bandaid over the larger issue of committing to a broken system that 99% of players don't enjoy or participate in, I am going to make a suggestion that is original, implementable, and should satisfy a number of different playerbases and factions in the game. So it was announced in the past that Outposts were to be fought over by a GvG right? Well as an individual si…

• 1. Where is the next seasons Round Table list, when can we see it 2. If I bought 2 founders packs and played on both of them before F2P without premium, shouldn't I be able to play on both of them (within the rules) F2P since I paid for them without needing premium? 3. Are we getting any new weapons/items in the game that aren't just changing existing items that are under used. 4. Do you have a plan for New Battlemounts purchasable through energy at lower prices than existing mounts (Cheap battl…

• HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *INHALES* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

• More 5 Man Content

QuickSwipe - - Feedback & Suggestions

This game doesn't have enough content for 5 men to participate in, we can't participate in PvP outside of Hellgates, GvG's, Crystal GvG's, Arenas, and open world. The lack of PvE content for 5v5 players is lacking and not enough fame for our efforts in Dungeons, Open World Dungeons, Keeper Dungeons, keeper dungeons, and random dungeons. This game has no viable means for my 5 man elite team of hardcore players from engaging in fights against groups 2x our size with 10 guys unless we massively out…