Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• I agree. It sucks when you kill someone in an outnumbered situation and the dead man friends just loot it all quicker and safer than you and tou end up risking a lot for very little. It would be a nice chance to allow only the killer (and maybe its party members) to loot the corpse in the first 10 seconds.

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Falk_ - - Developers' Statements

That is it? No limitations to alliances size? Wow. They keep trying to bring smaller guilds into play and they keep failing. Why dont they just listen to the community?

• This could help making monopolies more difficult and less profiting. I like it.

• Solo dungeon - too easy

Falk_ - - Feedback & Suggestions

You think it is easy for a solo player? They said these duneons were meant for 1-3 players. rofl I agree with you. Solo dungeons could easily use a 50% increase in both difficulty and rewards.

• I was raising 45 calves yestarday, and today, with the new patch, they all grew into cows, but instead of getting the 93% offspring yield for more calves, i got a bunch of cow's milk. That ended costing me more than 1m of lost calves from the offspring yield. EDIT: Apparently i did get the calves back, but i got the cow's milk instead of the cows. wtf? I have no idea what is going on.

• For certain abilities where increasing the % would be overpowred, we could simply reduce the cooldown. Or maybe just dont increase the % too much (while also lowering the % at T4) and it will be fine.

• Agreed. There was a topic on this going around some time ago. Real scaling suggestion - With number examples. There are A LOT of items and abilities that do not scale well with IP, and most dont even scale at all. Take gathering gear for example. There is no point in using a 8.1 gathering gear over a 8.0 other than the extra few defensive stats you get.

• I believe the cooldowns you have after reconnecting from a disconect are on your client only, and not on the server, as you were online the whole time for the server. I could be wrong about this, it is just a guess. But anyway, yeah, it really sucks to reconnect and be unable to use skills and have people attacking you. I have died couple times recently because of this and lost quite a lot. But the problem is, imagine you logged out on a bz, and when you log back in, there is a gatherer gatherin…

• Downsides? Matchmaking requires a queue and some waiting. People already have to wait for the hellgate bat mob to spawn, so a little more waiting would not hurt, or would it? Anyway, I dont believe there is any matchmaking in the current HG. The system just puts you on the first available HG, with no queue and no waiting once the bat is killed. But this is a really good idea if well implemented. The way I see it, the easiest way and possibly the best to implement this is to never match solo play…

• On one hand, veterans that grinded their way to 400/400 want to stomp new players simply because they have been playing for longer and have better gear, money and spec. On the other hand, they want to make the game hardcore and unfriendly to new players, leaving the game on a never-ending decrease of population as new players are not cared for. Brilliant. Seasons would be a great way of giving new players a more friendly environment on albion and would certainly be a good long-term plan for the …

• Not a bad idea. But poorly implemented. Maybe dont overpower it with +45% ms. Make it 10% or maybe 15% or even 20% bonus ms at 8.3 max spec and it will be fine.

• I like the idea. Veterans will surely tell you to fuck off with it. But I dont think SBI will ever go for this idea. Anyway, if not the server reset, you have some other good pve ideas in here.

• Exit Critique

I get you, and I don't think you are wrong overall. But while you can say that most of the game issues come from the players themselves, you are wrong when you say it is not SBI's fault. SBI is the one giving players the tools to make the game community and players activities and experience bad or good. If the game allows and does not punish big alliances, then players will do it. If the game does not punish PKing hard enough, then players are going to do it at will. And this applies for everyth…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Falk_: “I agree with everything you said. But I will not waste my time writting down suggestions and how to fix albion`s problems since the solutions for these problems have already been suggested many times and it does not seem like the devs care at all, as I haven't seen any changes or even any dev reply to address any problem of the game. ” If you are making suggestions and getting mad when the developers don't do what you suggested. They weren't suggestions at …

• I agree with everything you said. But I will not waste my time writting down suggestions and how to fix albion`s problems since the solutions for these problems have already been suggested many times and it does not seem like the devs care at all, as I haven't seen any changes or even any dev reply to address any problem of the game.

• just some few ideas

Quote from BoneBreakerRo: “-add action house inside your own island that way it wont be that many people in the same place lagging the server out.i get like 1 fps every time i log into game and get for the first time in town. - resources return rate for buildings inside the island. i have so many empty spaces for buildings inside the island.i only use the farming plots .anything else is pointless. that way you wont be forced to use buildings with 150% fee ” Yes please. Quote from BoneBreakerRo: …

• Solo game play

Quote from inacion: “I join a guild that is member of an alliance with over 100 territories. Black zone is fairly secure as long I'm at their territory. A big alliance also provide Intel about gank activities or regions under attack. I'm always checking alliance channel ” Oh yeah. Join one of the big alliances out there. problem solved. Wow.

• Solo game play

Quote from Ikcen: “Why? You do not expect a solo games to have multiplayer content. Why you ask a multiplayer game to have solo content? Well WoW made it. They said - you have the choice to play solo or in group. And they made a heavy instanced game, where the PvP was removed step by step. Solo means safe - so a content where you cannot be interrupted by other players. Safe means no risk. And if somebody could get the same rewards without risk, why anybody will PvP? Most players do not role play…