Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Quote from Akanaro: “Right now Ravens are going for about 1 million silver in market. Once the event ends at the end of the month you can expect prices to soar as people start losing their little birds. So in the not so distant future it will be very expensive to lose a Raven and so you should see a lot less of them. ” I highly disagree. In a ganking party, the risk of actually getting killed is very low. So once they get more expensive, gankers might be the only people who can afford to use the…

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “Like Bear Gryll said "improvise, Adapt, Overcome" xD Like I said in other thread... This game is based on darvinism - theory is a joke, but work very well for this game. ” You.. can't overcome the raven. That's why we're saying it's overpowered.

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “Anyway what is a chance to run from 4 ppl who want you xD? ” Well it was quite a lot higher than it it is now that the raven exists.

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “Quote from Bacn: “They are absolutely too powerful as a ganking dismount tool. They make ganking squads almost completely inescapable. They either need a massive speed nerf or a removal of the fear mechanic. Any degree of CC on a high-speed mount is too much. I'm guessing that it's not what they were intended for and it was a design oversight. ” Arent that ravens fragile to be dismounted in one second? ” They are super fragile, but in a ganking scenario that isn't a downsi…

• I respect the desire to give an easier way for less powerful guilds to get into the GvG scene, but adding more territory really isn't a way to do that. If there's not a mechanical reason for well established guilds/alliances to expand into a territory, then they will.

• They are absolutely too powerful as a ganking dismount tool. They make ganking squads almost completely inescapable. They either need a massive speed nerf or a removal of the fear mechanic. Any degree of CC on a high-speed mount is too much. I'm guessing that it's not what they were intended for and it was a design oversight.

• Small request, but could we get a sort of 'Faction Notification' channel kind of like the 'System' channel that gives a simple, automated chat message whenever an outpost your faction owns is attacked/captured or your faction starts attacking/capturing an enemy outpost? Kind of like the old 'Local Defense' chat channel World of Warcraft used to alert when towns were being attacked. The map screen already places a sword icon over outposts when these events occur so it should be a pretty easy feat…

• Sorry if I come off as rude, but why did you decide a new source of 5-man PvE was needed? What are you hoping this content is going to do for the game that static dungeons, expeditions and hellgates don't do already?

• I cannot log in either. When I select my main character and click to jump in game, the UI disappears except for the button to exist game, button to switch from border-less windowed to normal windowed and the logout button. My second character goes into a quick loading screen and then into a black screen where it stays. But now the game gives me an error saying nobody can get on when I hit the login button. Good luck fixing things!