Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 317.

• Well i see some videos with grizz ganked by just 2 players. But looks like some ppl just have no chance to learn in game. Just look at this naked grizzly riders, naked mamuth/battle mamut transporters, nakes ox transports. Its not so hard to check your stats when you ride with plate armor and naked and realize that omg, wtf i ride naked? I wanna be killed easy with my 20 mil items in inventory to not wear extra armor for 15k? Players are just do stupid thing even if rules is clear and easy to un…

• Well, i just think the problem not in perk, its effect or mount stats, but in mechanics of combat mode that must be the same for all situations. Just to not confuse the players. Like, if you deal/receive the damage = you in combat Or If you deal damage/heal/buff/debuff by any active skill = you in combat. Not like, you did nothing = you not in combat, BUT there is a 5 mounts who don't follow this rule and you will be in combat by actions of other player. BUT if stalker shoes (the one with invis …

• Quote from KroDuK: “I have to disagree on that irawr, albion has a wide range of BATTLEMOUNT, meant for combat for ZvZ players.. the grizzly battle perks look shitty for ZvZ, but the griz is very appealing for gatherer/shipping.. with a useless battlemount perks.. Find me one more battlemount with 4.5k weight.. the kind of mount gatherer would use in mass But i got ur point the fact a passive from a mount can put you in combat has an outlaw, if u ask me this is a lazy idea for unskilled battle s…

• Quote from sandstorm22: “So I just used Albion 2D. Used the calculator to make 100 T4 Leather. I kept producing until I didn't have enough T4 hides and T3 leather to make any more T4 Leather. I used cartel at 54% return and 54% tax Island at 49% return and 7% tax Island returned 194 T4 leather at a cost of 953 silver Cartel returned 212 T4 Leather at a cost of 8,017 silver. Cartels 18 extra T4 leather produced could be sold 329 silver each = 5,922 silver. Total cost of cartel is 8017 - 5922 = 2,…

• Quote from Borbarad: “You died because of ignorance - you didnt know mechanics of the game. You used the grizzly bear aura and that puts you into combat, thus you werent able to leave. It´s rather obvious - if people were fighting and some dude was just running on grizzly and using aura and then leaving - wouldnt that be unfair for people who have to deal with this ? Thus its put into combat. If you want to leave out of your ignorance, it is your choice. It wasn´t unfair you died - you died beca…

• Learning Points

iRawr - - Beginner's Questions

Its 10 lp for daily mission if you not premium, and 20 per day automatically, if you premium. Dunno if you get all 20 right after reset, or other time, or 1 every X minutes. But why you post question in bugs? What's wrong with your LP?

• Chocolate Bars

iRawr - - Beginner's Questions

This guy want to be happy so hard. Where i was a new player i no need much to be happy, like my first guild GM give me 200k, and i was happy all day playing with the gear i finally bought. So tell us, what you need to be happy, may be anyone here can make you happy, if know how.

• Quote from Theat: “All trash suggestions. Black zone should be MORE chaotic, MORE ganking, MORE 15 versus 1 Get rid of the invisibility. Get rid of bubbles. Make cooldowns as soon as you dismount. And loot/gear-trash is a horrible idea, easily abused, impossible to implement. You and the other cry-babies should just be permanently-banned from the Black Zone. You *COULD* choose to sit in town, in blue zones, where it's nice and safe for the children. *BUT* you want to impose your 'pink' zone inst…

• Quote from Tabor: “I am not sure how you are even having fun in the current BZ Theat. It is either 10 man ganks squads, 50 person bubbles, or a deserted wasteland. Nothing in between. If that is the intention of the BZ than they should remove about 100 of the zones currently available because they are unnecessary. ” Yea, BZ its looks to big rn. Should be not bigger then royal, or less, then its can be fun like an old red portals

• Black Market -- The Joke

iRawr - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Well, to push living in BZ people proposed a couple of times to have BM also in the rests.. ” You like group ganking right? Why you got problems with transport then? Just transport you stuff from rests to black market, from all this lovely ganker groups you protecting.

• Quote from Ravenar: “I would also like to see a split+drag option. So for example shift-clicnking "Split" -button would automatically start dragging the split stack of items, in this case 1 item. Probably this is something they need to figure out for mobile anyway. Dragging and dropping is not always the optimum way on a touch screen to move stuff around. ” They announced the pre-buy and pre-equip sets, also include the items in Inventory. So that hotkey/ function will be no need anymore. And it…

• Quote from Theat: “Quote from LordSilva: “Don't feed the Trolls, they can multiply. ” Yeah, YOU trolls, who turn the black zone pink, with floods of tears, While also showing you have no idea about the brunt of this game, Talking BS about "fair fights", as-if you had a clue. ” Here is no one on last 3 pages didn't even ask for that. We talking about: *Add many more WC type banks (sounds like this will be happening at some point). *Implement trash rate increases based on fight ratio. If people wa…

• Quote from fd2: “Quote from iRawr: “Just right click it to equip and then drag from equipment to Inventory. ” It's obvious and It's another bicycle, but thanks ” It is way faster then solutions you using. There is no hotkey to take 1 item from bank stuck to the character inventory, but not equip it. That why, players split items to 1 item each and make prepared sets in they bank tabs.

• Just right click it to equip and then drag from equipment to Inventory.

• There is 96 eggbaskets

• Quote from Theat: “It's clear that you don't understand this game, and have no right to your opinion to change anything in the game. "no risk" 20 versus 40, 40 versus 60, 1 versus 10 You don't know what you're talking about. Go play Barbie Online. Keep the black zone BLACK. ” You dont know the game just the same as you can not even read. I didn't say anything like that. There is sayd ZvZ is alot of risk. So you have nothing to say to the actual words i wrote, just go cry about your "dead daggers…

• Quote from Theat: “"ZVZ not profitable" Meanwhile the Mega-alliances control billions and billions of silver of net worth and assets. I can't discuss this game when you "players" are out of touch with reality. Maybe learn the game before critiquing it. ” The terry control, mega alliance and etc, is profitable, like every politics shit, but they take profit from gathering t8 terry, gank on it, best fame farm, castle chests etc, but not ZvZ itself. You just call profit from gathering - ZvZ profit.…

• Quote from Stravanov: “Quote from sandstorm22: “A true Sandbox would allow an independent to advertise that he is holding the line against cartels. To have people stick with him even if the cartels lower their prices. To be able to sabotage the independent is wrong. That's not sandbox, that's corruption and game design flaw. ” So I guess you never heard of VOC. There was a player who went up against the cartels quite a while back. He found out that he actually lost money owning the shops. So des…

• Quote from Tit0v: “now to fish is better use pie or salad and why? ” Actually its pie if you fish the fishing nodes, and salad if you fishing without moving at the caerleon underground or in town. But in theory the pie is better any way just coth mathematics.

• Quote from Theat: “Activities that require the cooperation of more and more players, should be more profitable, and it is. That's why players do 100v100 ZVZ. That's why players do group dungeons. Solo players should not be "equal" to groups and zergs. Make some friends. Learn to fight together. You can't have it both ways. ” You just dont understand the game. Group dungeons or zvz is much less profitable, then skill-les random ganker group in t4.1 gear bloking the portal. And ppl doing zvz not f…