Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• I never did a lot ganking, cause I think it's boring content. On the other hand, I don't get ganked that often, cause I know how to avoid it. So maybe my opinion is not really viable here. But the whole "fix" sounds really shitty for me. Is this portal ganking thing really this bad, that you have to create an extra save / invisible zone, inside the designated endgame PvP zone?

• Quote from Lofthild: “ - But why? Are you concerned that people who just want to play PvE in a sandbox get to just play PvE uninterrupted by PvP? - Sure, a toggle like that has many issues raised which needs to be solved in regards to PvP and PvE, but as it stands a PvE player like myself has no way to opt-out of PvP if I want to PvE in red/black zones due to their exponentially better fame/silver/loot rewards -> as it stands the game forces me to play in red/black zones, or else I shoot myself …

• Der Preis pro Monat für Gold und $ wurde bereits am 29.01 erhöht.

• Es gab schon immer und gibt auch weiterhin Leute die 24/7 HCEs laufen. Schau mal hier vorbei discord.gg/8sK5MGc Dies ist der inoffizielle HCE discord Server, dort finden sich immer Leute zum HCEs laufen.

• Dev Talk: Crystal League

Zarxy - - News & Announcements

Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Zarxy: “Can we decide when we want to play the "once a month" battles or are this fixed dates? Example A: My Team has a lvl 7 Token and we want to play it somewhere around March. After some consideration we pick a date that suits us, so we have everyone available and can get some warm ups beforehand. Example B: The Lvl 7 Match is on a fixed date and if dont have your team available then, well sucks to be you. ” It's B. People would abuse A without a second thought…

• Dev Talk: Crystal League

Zarxy - - News & Announcements

Can we decide when we want to play the "once a month" battles or are this fixed dates? Example A: My Team has a lvl 7 Token and we want to play it somewhere around March. After some consideration we pick a date that suits us, so we have everyone available and can get some warm ups beforehand. Example B: The Lvl 7 Match is on a fixed date and if dont have your team available then, well sucks to be you.

• Quote from KaZaP: “Quote from Zarxy: “Quote from KaZaP: “Quote from Zarxy: “Quote from KaZaP: “Quote from Tabor: “... ” ... ” ... ” ... ” ... ” Other weapons more versatile = playable, but other weapons are in almost all fields better. Hmm.. For me - "but other weapons are in almost all fields better"= not playable. Coz in this game when u die u loose all. So nobody want to chose smth wich are - "in almost all fields worse" (Axes). ” Look, I see where you coming from. I also think that axes need…

• Quote from KaZaP: “Quote from Zarxy: “Quote from KaZaP: “Quote from Tabor: “Sword W is fine. It is the only way swords are even playable. ” It was fine before that W too. Not like axes. Axes not fine before and not fine after.Axes - playable.? ” The problem is not, that axes aren't viable, the problem is that the other meele weapons, especially sword, are way more versatile then axes. ” it's not the same thing.?=) ” Imo not really. Not viable = not playable Other weapons more versatile = playabl…

• Quote from KaZaP: “Quote from Tabor: “Sword W is fine. It is the only way swords are even playable. ” It was fine before that W too. Not like axes. Axes not fine before and not fine after. Axes - playable.? ” The problem is not, that axes aren't viable, the problem is that the other meele weapons, especially sword, are way more versatile then axes.

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

Zarxy - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Whin: “Haven't you forgotten a zero in each damage %? This numbers look ridiculous for me, the objective of that is to make the new zvz mechanics more even. If we go 25 guys, and you go 50 only losing 9% of the dmg... doesn't fix anything. Imagine a real scenario... you have to fight for a territory or something... you bring 25? or 50? I go 50 for sure, i don't care about losing 9% of the dmg, even 60 o 70, i don't care at all with those numbers. ” Yes it does…

• [geschlossen] N1ghtmare

Zarxy - - Gilden

Push! Seit die season wieder läuft, jeden Tag von morgens bis spät Nachts: Content content content!

• Hey people, yesterday Poshun and I prepared my Island, so he can use it for his herbs. Exactly 22 hours later I got my first share. Poshun is a really nice and patient guy. I can also vouch for him. I'll try to keep this Post updated with future developments. Cheers and good luck out there Zarxy

• Nagelt mich jetzt nicht drauf fest, aber es gibt, meines Wissens nach, einige Server in den Niederlanden und einige in New York, welche zu einem großem "Megaserver" verknüpft sind. Auf welchen der Server du dich verbindest hängt von der Zone ab in der man sich befindet. Mein Ping schwankt allerdings nur zwischen 20 ms und 120 ms. Vllt. liegt es auch einfach an deiner Leitung oder falschen Einstellungen bzgl. deiner Verbindung. LG Edit: Habe gerade nochmal nachgeschaut. Auch wenns von der Arbeit …

• Thanks for the heads up! Keep up the good work.

• Das Veteranen Paket wird erst ab 12 Uhr UTC (14 Uhr CEST) freigeschaltet. Liebe Grüße Zarxy Edit: zu langsam

• Bin zwar nen bisschen spät zur Party, aber ich würde auch gerne noch dazustoßen! Formular ist ausgefüllt. Liebe Grüße! Zarxy

• Mahlzeit zusammen, Ingame Name: Zarxy Alter: 25 Hast du ein Founder Pack und kannst an der Beta teilnehmen? Seit kurzem stolzer Besitzer des "Veteran Packs" Bist du selbst Neuling oder hast keine Scheu davor, Neulingen unter die Arme zu greifen? Bin ein Neuling in Albion, habe aber die letzten zwei Monate alles aufgesaugt was ich finden konnte. Werde aber, natürlich, versuchen jedem so gut wie ich kann zu helfen. Warst du bereits Teil einer Gilde? Wenn ja, wie waren deine Erfahrungen und warum m…